OMG - You *HAVE* to see this story about a 2-faced kitten!

Old March 9th 05, 06:32 PM
Magic Mood Jeep

Default OMG - You *HAVE* to see this story about a 2-faced kitten!

http://www.theindychannel.com/family...57/detail.html

there is a link to a video of this kitten.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)

Old March 9th 05, 06:45 PM
jmcquown

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
http://www.theindychannel.com/family...57/detail.html

there is a link to a video of this kitten.

OMG! That's just.... weird.

--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)

Old March 9th 05, 06:54 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-03-09, Magic Mood Jeep penned:
http://www.theindychannel.com/family...57/detail.html

there is a link to a video of this kitten.

*shudder*

I should be more charitable, but this kind of thing really freaks me out. I'm
glad the owner and vet are taking such good care of the kitten, though.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old March 9th 05, 06:56 PM
Gabey8

Wow. I hope the little kitty is healthy and survives!

There was a kitten like this born in the Philadelphia area within the past
few years. I think the family named it "Xerox", if my memory serves.
Unfortunately, the poor wee kitty had internal anomalies, along with the
visible difference of being born with two faces, and he didn't survive
past a few days.

Here's hoping that little Deuce is in good health and has nine lives'
worth of being pampered to look forward to.

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old March 9th 05, 08:20 PM
Karen

Wow. I highly doubt it will survive. I have seen this before in a cat book I
had when I was little. I find it kind of sad as I don't think it will have
much chance.

Old March 9th 05, 08:23 PM
Irulan

OMG is right. Poor little thing, unfortunately most of the time these things
happen because there's something else very wrong with other parts of the
kitty. I doubt it will live much longer than a few days. Can anyone update
us about this? I'd am very curious.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old March 9th 05, 09:28 PM
Christina Websell

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
http://www.theindychannel.com/family...57/detail.html

there is a link to a video of this kitten.

--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)

I saw the pic of this kitten and watched the video. I couldn't understand
what was said on it.
My feeling on the matter is, FWIW, that if this kitten has a pair of eyes
that can see, two out of the four, a fully functioning mouth and digestive
system so that it can feed and nourish itself and eliminate waste, it should
be allowed to live. It will, of course, need a very special home if it
manages to survive.

Tweed

Old March 9th 05, 09:50 PM
Helen Miles

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message

It will, of course, need a very special home if it
manages to survive.

Tweed

My fear for the kitten would be that it will be treated as a freak show.
I mean, the video of it is when it was 3 hours old and the owner had
already called the press. If that was me, I'd be keeping it very quiet
and would be concentrating on helping the kitten survive.

Just my 0.02c.

Helen M

Old March 9th 05, 10:22 PM
mlbriggs

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 13:20:55 -0600, Karen wrote:

Wow. I highly doubt it will survive. I have seen this before in a cat book I
had when I was little. I find it kind of sad as I don't think it will have
much chance.

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
http://www.theindychannel.com/family...57/detail.html

there is a link to a video of this kitten.

--
The ONE and ONLY

former-blonde
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)

In nature the rule is "survival of the fittest". I am surprised the
mother cat would nurse it. Usually the mother with kill a defective
kitten (or so I have read). MLB
Old March 9th 05, 10:39 PM
L. (usenetlyn)

Magic Mood Jeep=A9 wrote:
http://www.theindychannel.com/family...57/detail.html

there is a link to a video of this kitten.

Recently there was a baby like this who's second head was removed - it
was basically just a second head hanging off the other one. So sad.

-L.