Mine CLUMSY Paw!

Old January 11th 10, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Default Mine CLUMSY Paw!

Paw was going to Duh Moyne (human note: Des Moines) on Caturday fur a
video job, and him getted careless. Him drived over some black ice and
lost control uv da truck and wrecked it. Dum, clumsy Paw! So now Meowmie
an Paw has to share one car while Paw sees about getting him's truck
fixed. Fortunately Paw din't get hurted bad, an dere were no kitties or
doggies or Meowmies in da truck wif him.

So kitties, make yours hoomins drife CAREFULLY when dere is snow an ice
on da roads.

Ranger
Old January 11th 10, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bobble[_7_]

Ranger Greykitten wrote in news:7r1ehcFqvqU5
@mid.individual.net:

Paw was going to Duh Moyne (human note: Des Moines) on Caturday fur a
video job, and him getted careless. Him drived over some black ice and
lost control uv da truck and wrecked it. Dum, clumsy Paw! So now Meowmie
an Paw has to share one car while Paw sees about getting him's truck
fixed. Fortunately Paw din't get hurted bad, an dere were no kitties or
doggies or Meowmies in da truck wif him.

So kitties, make yours hoomins drife CAREFULLY when dere is snow an ice
on da roads.

Ranger

Oh that black ice is the worst - you don't know it's there until you're
sliding on it, then it's too late to be careful. Glad you're ok.

Bobble
Old January 11th 10, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh mine gudnez, we iz happie dat your hooman wazn hurted. I iz glad dat
mineown Harri wazn wiff himself. O T wonnering how sumhooman dat drivez dem
big turkz and duzen reck dem kant driff a liddle truk.

Glad you are ok Dan.

Old January 11th 10, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan M

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 15:22:28 -0600, Granby wrote:

Oh mine gudnez, we iz happie dat your hooman wazn hurted. I iz glad dat
mineown Harri wazn wiff himself. O T wonnering how sumhooman dat drivez
dem big turkz and duzen reck dem kant driff a liddle truk.

Glad you are ok Dan.

Thanks. I was wondering the same thing. I've got thousands of miles on
ice and snow pulling a 53 foot trailer; why can't I control a little old
Chevy pickup? Sheesh.

Dan
Old January 11th 10, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 11, 3:26*pm, Dan M wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 15:22:28 -0600, Granby wrote:
Oh mine gudnez, we iz happie dat your hooman wazn hurted. *I iz glad dat
mineown Harri wazn wiff himself. *O T wonnering how sumhooman dat drivez
dem big turkz and duzen reck dem kant driff a liddle truk.

Glad you are ok Dan.

Thanks. I was wondering the same thing. I've got thousands of miles on
ice and snow pulling a 53 foot trailer; why can't I control a little old
Chevy pickup? Sheesh.

Dan

I duzznt gno wat 'balak ice' is. mmm. Neefur doo I gno wat 'ice' is.
Saonz furry daynjerus an yoo hadded a kwose kawl. Iam happy yoo ar
OK.
MeOwy, twyin to googl dat.
Old January 11th 10, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

MeOwy, blak ice iz when da ice like from da fridge iz on a road onlee verri
thin. It kan look to da hoomanz like a wet spot of wadder but den wheeee
dem goez slidink into sumphin. It iz hardta cee when it is dark or kloudie.
O T from hearink da gramby talk to da man hooman about it.

Old January 12th 10, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"Ranger Greykitten"
Paw was going to Duh Moyne (human note: Des Moines) on Caturday fur a
video job, and him getted careless. Him drived over some black ice and
lost control uv da truck and wrecked it. Dum, clumsy Paw! So now Meowmie
an Paw has to share one car while Paw sees about getting him's truck
fixed. Fortunately Paw din't get hurted bad, an dere were no kitties or
doggies or Meowmies in da truck wif him.

So kitties, make yours hoomins drife CAREFULLY when dere is snow an ice
on da roads.

Ranger

O mine gudnessez..dat iz sew skary. Iam sew gwad himself iz umkay n dat
himself wuzznt hert. I dunno wat bwak ise iz n wut snow iz eethur...jest
rayne..dat comez daown awl da tyme heer. Gud wuk wif da truk.
Iam sneding puuuuuurz dere fur yoor hoominz.

Mosey

Old January 12th 10, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On 11 Jan 2010 20:03:56 GMT, Ranger Greykitten's
nimble, little paws typed:

Paw was going to Duh Moyne (human note: Des Moines) on Caturday fur a
video job, and him getted careless. Him drived over some black ice and
lost control uv da truck and wrecked it. Dum, clumsy Paw! So now Meowmie
an Paw has to share one car while Paw sees about getting him's truck
fixed. Fortunately Paw din't get hurted bad, an dere were no kitties or
doggies or Meowmies in da truck wif him.

So kitties, make yours hoomins drife CAREFULLY when dere is snow an ice
on da roads.

Ranger

Meow!

I iz sorry to rre ob dis, and hope dat Unka Dan
iz OK! Shud I 'port ofur and cuddle hizownself????

I guess dat dis iz an eggskyoos to gettid a noo
metalmonstur....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/11/2010 7:23:04 PM
Old January 12th 10, 06:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

don be too hard on hizsef, himz haz lifed in catifurnia fura longlong time
anna drifin onna ice iz veri hard, efin da furri haz trublez sumetimez anna
hizsef wuz raized inna chicatgo, Trudi

--
Have a wonderful day

Old January 12th 10, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

totally different if you ask furri, Trudi

--
Have a wonderful day