new member

Old January 30th 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lola

Default new member

Hi guys! I just joined the group and wanted to say hello. I'm loving
everyone's stories! Thanks for the laughs. I've got 2 furballs of my
own, Chloe and Charlie Murphy. They are the best friends a girl can
have.

Lola.

Old January 30th 07, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Lola wrote:
Hi guys! I just joined the group and wanted to say hello. I'm loving
everyone's stories! Thanks for the laughs. I've got 2 furballs of my
own, Chloe and Charlie Murphy. They are the best friends a girl can
have.

Welcome! What do Chloe and Charlie look like? How old are they?
We are owned by the Fantastic Seven: Xoxo, Luna, Maya, Basho, Issa, Fez
and Rufous.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 30th 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

welcome, Lola, Chloe and Charlie.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

ups.com...

Old January 30th 07, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Welcome Lola My name is Matthew and I am proudly owned by a 6 pack
Rumble, Limo, Spirit, Phantom, Dumplin', Ka'Shay

ups.com...

Old January 30th 07, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
avalanche

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 20:16:06 -0600, Victor Martinez
wrote:

Lola wrote:
Hi guys! I just joined the group and wanted to say hello. I'm loving
everyone's stories! Thanks for the laughs. I've got 2 furballs of my
own, Chloe and Charlie Murphy. They are the best friends a girl can
have.

Welcome! What do Chloe and Charlie look like? How old are they?
We are owned by the Fantastic Seven: Xoxo, Luna, Maya, Basho, Issa, Fez
and Rufous.

So much for your kids. Do you have a cat?
Old January 30th 07, 11:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Lola wrote:
Hi guys! I just joined the group and wanted to say hello. I'm loving
everyone's stories! Thanks for the laughs. I've got 2 furballs of my
own, Chloe and Charlie Murphy. They are the best friends a girl can
have.

Lola.

Hi Lola, welcome to the group. Do you have any pictures of your babies
anywhere on yhe net?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old January 30th 07, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Lola wrote:
Hi guys! I just joined the group and wanted to say hello. I'm loving
everyone's stories! Thanks for the laughs. I've got 2 furballs of my
own, Chloe and Charlie Murphy. They are the best friends a girl can
have.

Lola.

You have a Chloe, too? Mine is a tuxedo with green eyes. What does yours
look like?

kili

Old January 30th 07, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Lola wrote:
Hi guys! I just joined the group and wanted to say hello. I'm loving
everyone's stories! Thanks for the laughs. I've got 2 furballs of my
own, Chloe and Charlie Murphy. They are the best friends a girl can
have.

Lola.

Hi Lola

Mine are the original Fabulous Furballs, Redunzel and Sarrasine

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old January 30th 07, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On 29 Jan 2007 17:51:12 -0800, "Lola"
yodeled:

Hi guys! I just joined the group and wanted to say hello. I'm loving
everyone's stories! Thanks for the laughs. I've got 2 furballs of my
own, Chloe and Charlie Murphy. They are the best friends a girl can
have.

Lola.

Welcome! I have Stinky and Dante, or rather they have me.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old January 30th 07, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lola

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I do have pics saved on my computer -- tonight I will work on getting
them on the web so that I can share!

Chloe and Charlie are siblings and they will be 1 year old on February
1st. My babies are growing up so fast....

Lola.