Boyfriend was forced..

Old January 1st 09, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Boyfriend was forced..

To use the litterbox. He likes to use the out for his toilet duties but
it's really cold here. It was -5C last night so he was in all night. He
asked to go out this morning when it was still about -3.
He changed his mind when he saw how cold it was, returned and did the most
massive pee in KFC's clean litterbox. He must have been saving it all night
as it took him a whole minute to do it! and it definitely ruined the
litterbox as it spread and spread and spread.
Poor lad, it has be dire circumstances before he will consider using a
litterbox.
-5 is dire circumstances in anyone's book. Brrrr.

Tweed

Old January 1st 09, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Christina Websell wrote:
To use the litterbox. He likes to use the out for his toilet duties but
it's really cold here. It was -5C last night so he was in all night. He
asked to go out this morning when it was still about -3.
He changed his mind when he saw how cold it was, returned and did the most
massive pee in KFC's clean litterbox. He must have been saving it all night
as it took him a whole minute to do it! and it definitely ruined the
litterbox as it spread and spread and spread.
Poor lad, it has be dire circumstances before he will consider using a
litterbox.
-5 is dire circumstances in anyone's book. Brrrr.

Tweed

Even MORE "dire" if one is accustomed to Fahrenheit and misread your
"-5C" as "-50"! 8-)
Old January 1st 09, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote

| -5 is dire circumstances in anyone's book. Brrrr.

He probably learned from experience that if he did it outside on such a day
his weewee would get frostbit!

Old January 1st 09, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:
To use the litterbox. He likes to use the out for his toilet
duties but it's really cold here. It was -5C last night so he was
in all night. He asked to go out this morning when it was still
about -3. He changed his mind when he saw how cold it was, returned and
did
the most massive pee in KFC's clean litterbox. He must have been
saving it all night as it took him a whole minute to do it! and it
definitely ruined the litterbox as it spread and spread and spread.
Poor lad, it has be dire circumstances before he will consider using
a litterbox.
-5 is dire circumstances in anyone's book. Brrrr.

Tweed

Even MORE "dire" if one is accustomed to Fahrenheit and misread your
"-5C" as "-50"! 8-)

We don't get *that* cold in the UK, in my lifetime it has never fallen below
0°F.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 1st 09, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Pat" wrote in message
et...

"Christina Websell" wrote

| -5 is dire circumstances in anyone's book. Brrrr.

He probably learned from experience that if he did it outside on such a
day
his weewee would get frostbit!

The boy is not stupid minus 5C is far too cold to be weeing outside, far
too cold to be out at all.
He's asleep on my sofa atm. He has no intention of going out until the
temperature improves.

Tweed

Old January 2nd 09, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
William Hamblen[_2_]

On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 21:10:29 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

He changed his mind when he saw how cold it was ...

I think it is so funny when the cat is clamoring to go outside only to
flinch when it feels that cold air on its face and run away from the
open door.

Bud
Old January 2nd 09, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

wrote:

He changed his mind when he saw how cold it was ...

I think it is so funny when the cat is clamoring to go outside only
flinch when it feels that cold air on its face and run away from the
open door.

Bud

Usually followed by trying to go out by another door to see if its
warmer out there.

Jo

Old January 2nd 09, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

wrote:

He changed his mind when he saw how cold it was ...

I think it is so funny when the cat is clamoring to go outside only
flinch when it feels that cold air on its face and run away from the
open door.

Bud

Usually followed by trying to go out by another door to see if its
warmer out there.

Jo

That's one of my favorite quotes paraphrased hee...

William Toms "If it's raining at the back door, every cat is convinced
there's a good chance that it won't be raining at the front door."

[who I believe is also responsible for another favorite quote: Be
careful how you live; you will be the only Bible some people ever
read.]

From Quotable Cats by Milly Brown (my friend in Wales sent it to me,
and I love it).
Old January 2nd 09, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark B.

"Christina Websell" wrote in did the
most massive pee in KFC's clean litterbox. He must have been saving it all
night as it took him a whole minute to do it! and it definitely ruined the
litterbox as it spread and spread and spread.

There's no excuse for that. I would have forced the miserable furball out
into the frigid weather and let it freeze out there.