I'm in trouble

Old June 13th 11, 10:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default I'm in trouble

Got up this morning and fed the cats, whilst they were tucking in I
picked up their water dish to empty and refill...so I picked up a full
bowl of water and,,,,,,,I'm sure some of you have already
guessed....Dunzi suddenly stepped in front of me and I had to stop
short to avoid standing on her and the water went flying- all over
both cats who promptly ran for it- next thing I've got Dave yelling at
me from the bedroom and Sarsi decided to run to him for comforting
(and to both show and tell him what a rotten meowmie I am !) and he
has been woken up by a cat dripping all over the duvet, haven't seen
Dunzi since I think she bolted under the sofa

Must buy something extra nice for them on the way home I'm not their
favourite Hoomin at the moment....

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old June 13th 11, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 02:31:08 -0700 (PDT), Lesley
wrote:

Got up this morning and fed the cats, whilst they were tucking in I
picked up their water dish to empty and refill...so I picked up a full
bowl of water and,,,,,,,I'm sure some of you have already
guessed....Dunzi suddenly stepped in front of me and I had to stop
short to avoid standing on her and the water went flying- all over
both cats who promptly ran for it- next thing I've got Dave yelling at
me from the bedroom and Sarsi decided to run to him for comforting
(and to both show and tell him what a rotten meowmie I am !) and he
has been woken up by a cat dripping all over the duvet, haven't seen
Dunzi since I think she bolted under the sofa

Must buy something extra nice for them on the way home I'm not their
favourite Hoomin at the moment....

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Oh, yes, up the creek you are. Wow, I can't imagine how you're going
to win them over but treats are a good start, a good middle, as well
as a good ending.

Temptations. I suggest the Yellow bag.
Old June 13th 11, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Lesley wrote:

Got up this morning and fed the cats, whilst they were tucking in I
picked up their water dish to empty and refill...so I picked up a full
bowl of water and,,,,,,,I'm sure some of you have already
guessed....Dunzi suddenly stepped in front of me and I had to stop
short to avoid standing on her and the water went flying- all over
both cats who promptly ran for it- next thing I've got Dave yelling at
me from the bedroom and Sarsi decided to run to him for comforting
(and to both show and tell him what a rotten meowmie I am !) and he
has been woken up by a cat dripping all over the duvet, haven't seen
Dunzi since I think she bolted under the sofa

Must buy something extra nice for them on the way home I'm not their
favourite Hoomin at the moment....

You might also consider giving Dave a treat or two, whatever you think
will smooth things over.

Joyce

--
"Sentimentality" -- that's what we call the sentiment we don't share.
-- Graham Greene
Old June 14th 11, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Lesley wrote:
Got up this morning and fed the cats, whilst they were tucking in I
picked up their water dish to empty and refill...so I picked up a full
bowl of water and,,,,,,,I'm sure some of you have already
guessed....Dunzi suddenly stepped in front of me and I had to stop
short to avoid standing on her and the water went flying- all over
both cats who promptly ran for it- next thing I've got Dave yelling at
me from the bedroom and Sarsi decided to run to him for comforting
(and to both show and tell him what a rotten meowmie I am !) and he
has been woken up by a cat dripping all over the duvet, haven't seen
Dunzi since I think she bolted under the sofa

Must buy something extra nice for them on the way home I'm not their
favourite Hoomin at the moment....

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

IMHO You should look at it this way: The floor got an uinexpected
washing. And so did the furkids. MLB
Old June 14th 11, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

On Jun 13, 2:31*am, Lesley wrote:
Got up this morning and fed the cats, whilst they were tucking in I
picked up their water dish to empty and refill...so I picked up a full
bowl of water and,,,,,,,I'm sure some of you have already
guessed....Dunzi suddenly stepped in front of me and I had to stop
short to avoid standing on her and the water went flying- all over
both cats who promptly ran for it- next thing I've got Dave yelling at
me from the bedroom and Sarsi decided to run to him for comforting
(and to both show and tell him what a rotten meowmie I am !) *and he
has been woken up by a cat dripping all over the duvet, haven't seen
Dunzi since I think she bolted under the sofa

Must buy something extra nice for them on the way home I'm not their
favourite Hoomin at the moment....

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Oooo....you are SO busted...not only did you almost step on your
masters, you also covered them in ICKY WATER!!!

definitely need to pull out the treats, the EXTRA special ones.

Kristi
Old June 14th 11, 09:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jun 14, 12:30*am, Mischief wrote:

Oooo....you are SO busted...not only did you almost step on your
masters, you also covered them in ICKY WATER!!!

definitely need to pull out the treats, the EXTRA special ones.

Ham seems to have done the trick- I guess they think if icky water=ham
it's not such a bad thing as Dunzi nearly did the same thing this
morning! (And Dave got a ham sandwich as his treat)

Old June 14th 11, 09:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jun 13, 8:52*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
..
Why should I avoid stepping on my cat? *Because I might have broken his leg,
is why.
Is it easier to step on a cat to break his leg than to hurt yourself
seriously?
Not for me

Same here I still have a stiff ankle from when I sprained it avoiding
Dunzi- I think sometimes that cat is trying to kill me!

Old June 16th 11, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_5_]

OMG! Are you in the d*g house (is this just an American expression)?!!

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old June 16th 11, 09:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jun 16, 2:49*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
OMG! *Are you in the d*g house (is this just an American expression)?!!

Nope it's a British one as well and yes I was until the ham appeared