Tribyoot to my cuzzin Uma D*g

Old October 21st 08, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

Default Tribyoot to my cuzzin Uma D*g

I want to pay tribyoot to my cuzzin Uma D*g, House of Redino.

Uma wuz a blak d*g wif a little bit of wite. She looked kinda like a
border collee but wuz of unknown mixed breeds. Uma had no puppies of
her own, but she wuz a foster mother to 3 cats, 3 dogs, a rabbitt, a
pet rat, and 3 hoomin children. She tawt all of them thuh rools of
thuh howzehold and they respekted her fur it. She rode in thuh car to
be shoor thuh childrin got to skool on tyme and also to git them after
skool. Lotsa other skool childrin liked to see her and pet her. She
loved to play wif her skweeky toys and go out to thuh countree and
swim in the pond. She wuz furry protektif of her hoomin famlee,
challenjing anyone who came too close to them and warning off
introoder d*gs. In her last yeer of life, her hoomins lovingly took
care of her when she had helth problemz and they helped her to thuh
Rainbow Bridj this yeer at thuh age of 13.

We miss yew, Uma but are shoor yew are happy at thuh Bridj an were
greeted by famlee pets alreddy there (inclooding sevral kitteez.
espeshully Gretchen Marie) and by yer Anti Patti who went to thuh
Bridj sudden and too soon. I know yew will be ther to greet thuh rest
of us when we cross thuh Bridj.

Fondly and respektfully,
Little Kitty
House of Knop

I am so happy to have known you Uma and will remember you always.

Love,
Anti Arlene
Old October 21st 08, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Little Kitty" wrote in message
[...]

Uma wuz lukky tu hab yu az uh cuzzin, Little Kitty, an yu furra Anti
tuu, Anti Arlene.
We iz hapy dat yu are betterer neow, Anti Arlene, and dat Little Kitty
kin pozt uhgin.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 21st 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

On Oct 20, 10:20�pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
[...]

Pit�.�nya- Hide quoted text -

fangu,, Pi2nya. Meowmie sez she will be glad to git this 2008 yeer
ofur wif. She wudn't nefur want me to miss thuh Ball. So Ize late,
but Ize heer. We miss our frendz.

LK
Old October 21st 08, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 20, 10:25*pm, Little Kitty wrote:
[...]

Dat was a bewtiful tribyewt Little Kitty. sniff Uma D*g sowndz lyke
a furry nys d*ggie, an weez sorree weez neffur met hur.

Purrs fur yur brokin hart, an Anti Arlene's tu.

DaRennieKidz
Old October 21st 08, 05:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 20, 7:25*pm, Little Kitty wrote:
[...]

[On the outskirts, three d*gs, one mostly hairless and two fully-
furred, pick up their ears at the mention of Uma.]
Shud we, guyz? I dont fink da catz wud mind.
[Three d*gs throw back their heads and howl at the Jellicle Moon]
HooooowlHoooooooooooowlHoooowwwwwllllll YipYipYip
Brafe Uma, yew did yewr duty az a dog wif honor. We salewt yew.
Chuy Rex, Bruno Reddog, and Betsy Doodle
with Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, and Judith purring in
the background

Old October 21st 08, 06:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Not only duz we duznt mind, datz juss whut da Jellicle Ball iz fur -- to pay
reespex to owr departid luvved wunz.

Wud yoo doggiez like to kum in a hab sum fudz? Dere is fudz heer dat I
fingz doggiez wud like -- chikkin, an roast beest, an sum uther stufz. If
yoo duznt want to kum in, I kan bring it to yooz owt heer.

Rebecca

Old October 21st 08, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 21, 12:54*am, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
[...]

Far away, in Branford Ct. a large, some would say over-large, black
Labrador Retriever lifts his massive head and joins in the howling.

At the Brij, Uma may well be running with another cat-loving black and
white dog with the look of a Border Collie. Snowball would love to
meet someone who looked so much like herself.

--
Will in New Haven

Old October 21st 08, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

What a touching tribute Litty Kitty to youze cousin. Uma D*g sounds like a
furry special d*g indeed and weze sorry she had to go to the Bridge. Many
purrs for the hearts of those who loved her and may theyze be comforted with
the knowledge theyze will meet again one day.

Puddi Cat
(purring away)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply