A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat anecdotes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Delicious cat food



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old May 12th 19, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,136
Default Delicious cat food

Auric Hellman wrote:

On Thu, 9 May 2019 08:22:19 -0230, Cheryl wrote:

On 2019-05-08 1:55 p.m., Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:


https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c...716790_370.jpg


That's horrible, Jill.* Why did you post it?


It's not Jill, it's some troll. Look carefully at the "from" in the
original post if your software shows it, and compare that to "from"
in a genuine Jill post.



Whoever it was, the woman is nuts. How can any sane person do that to
poor Fluffy?


It's a photo-shop from a sick person
  #12  
Old May 22nd 19, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tina[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 65
Default Delicious cat food

On 11/05/2019 00:14, jmcquown wrote:
On 5/9/2019 1:57 PM, Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:


(snipped link)

Sorry, Jill,┬* I've now realised it wasn't you, we have a troll
pretending to be you.
sigh


No problem.┬* You've known me for years; I knew you'd figure it out
eventually.

Oddly enough, there was a recently forged post in another ng.┬* It was
quite polite, not at all malicious nor designed to stir up trouble.┬* It
simply stated I had decided to get another cat to keep Buffy company.
(Not true.)

What I don't understand is why anyone bothers to waste their time.┬* Is
it because they don't get enough attention in their own lives?┬* Sad,
really.

Jill


Yes, it's all about seeking attention I think. Inadequate people with
sad lives. Now what we need to do if another troll post comes, is what
we used to do. Post recipes in reply!
Btw, I'm a bit ashamed that I even thought you'd post such a thing.
  #13  
Old May 23rd 19, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 7,867
Default Recipes (WAS: Delicious cat food)

On 5/22/2019 1:05 AM, Tina wrote:
On 11/05/2019 00:14, jmcquown wrote:
On 5/9/2019 1:57 PM, Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:


(snipped link)

Sorry, Jill,┬* I've now realised it wasn't you, we have a troll
pretending to be you.
sigh


No problem.┬* You've known me for years; I knew you'd figure it out
eventually.

Oddly enough, there was a recently forged post in another ng.┬* It was
quite polite, not at all malicious nor designed to stir up trouble.
It simply stated I had decided to get another cat to keep Buffy
company. (Not true.)

What I don't understand is why anyone bothers to waste their time.┬* Is
it because they don't get enough attention in their own lives?┬* Sad,
really.

Jill


Yes, it's all about seeking attention I think.┬* Inadequate people with
sad lives.┬* Now what we need to do if another troll post comes, is what
we used to do.┬* Post recipes in reply!


I still love to cook. Unfortunately there don't seem to be enough
posters here who remember that is how we handle trolls and forgers.

I did buy a nice purple eggplant/aubergine which I plan to peel, slice
and fry. Dredge the slices in an egg wash (a beaten egg with a splash
of water), then in flour seasoned with S&P. I use glass pie plates for
this. Let the slices set on waxed paper to dry a bit. Then dredge in
flour again. (Eggplant holds a lot of moisture so it will leach out
from the first flour dredging.) Let set briefly again. Then pan fry
the slices in a little bit of hot neutral oil until golden brown on each
side. Drain on paper towels. Serve the fried eggplant slices with a
nice tomato/garlic sauce* reduction if desired.

*The sauce would be a "chef" thing to do. I'm not a chef. I like just
plain fried eggplant. My mother used to make this when I was a
teenager. It was my first introduction to eggplant/aubergine.
Delicious! My mother hated to cook so I have no idea why she made fried
eggplant.

Btw, I'm a bit ashamed that I even thought you'd post such a thing.


Tina, please don't worry about it.

Jill
  #14  
Old May 25th 19, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tina[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 65
Default Recipes (WAS: Delicious cat food)

On 23/05/2019 16:01, jmcquown wrote:
On 5/22/2019 1:05 AM, Tina wrote:
On 11/05/2019 00:14, jmcquown wrote:
On 5/9/2019 1:57 PM, Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:


(snipped link)

Sorry, Jill,┬* I've now realised it wasn't you, we have a troll
pretending to be you.
sigh

No problem.┬* You've known me for years; I knew you'd figure it out
eventually.

Oddly enough, there was a recently forged post in another ng.┬* It was
quite polite, not at all malicious nor designed to stir up trouble.
It simply stated I had decided to get another cat to keep Buffy
company. (Not true.)

What I don't understand is why anyone bothers to waste their time.
Is it because they don't get enough attention in their own lives?
Sad, really.

Jill


Yes, it's all about seeking attention I think.┬* Inadequate people with
sad lives.┬* Now what we need to do if another troll post comes, is
what we used to do.┬* Post recipes in reply!


I still love to cook. ┬* Unfortunately there don't seem to be enough
posters here who remember that is how we handle trolls and forgers.

I did buy a nice purple eggplant/aubergine which I plan to peel, slice
and fry.┬* Dredge the slices in an egg wash (a beaten egg with a splash
of water), then in flour seasoned with S&P.┬* I use glass pie plates for
this.┬* Let the slices set on waxed paper to dry a bit.┬* Then dredge in
flour again.┬* (Eggplant holds a lot of moisture so it will leach out
from the first flour dredging.)┬* Let set briefly again.┬* Then pan fry
the slices in a little bit of hot neutral oil until golden brown on each
side.┬* Drain on paper towels.┬* Serve the fried eggplant slices with a
nice tomato/garlic sauce* reduction if desired.

*The sauce would be a "chef" thing to do.┬* I'm not a chef.┬* I like just
plain fried eggplant.┬* My mother used to make this when I was a
teenager.┬* It was my first introduction to eggplant/aubergine.
Delicious!┬* My mother hated to cook so I have no idea why she made fried
eggplant.

Btw, I'm a bit ashamed that I even thought you'd post such a thing.


Tina, please don't worry about it.

Jill


If you have access to Indian spices, onions, peas and ground pork, the
next time we have we have a troll, I'll reply with that, and how lovely
it is in a wrap.

  #15  
Old May 25th 19, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 7,867
Default Recipes (WAS: Delicious cat food)

On 5/24/2019 7:07 PM, Tina wrote:
On 23/05/2019 16:01, jmcquown wrote:
On 5/22/2019 1:05 AM, Tina wrote:
On 11/05/2019 00:14, jmcquown wrote:
On 5/9/2019 1:57 PM, Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:


(snipped link)

Sorry, Jill,┬* I've now realised it wasn't you, we have a troll
pretending to be you.
sigh

No problem.┬* You've known me for years; I knew you'd figure it out
eventually.

Oddly enough, there was a recently forged post in another ng.┬* It
was quite polite, not at all malicious nor designed to stir up
trouble. It simply stated I had decided to get another cat to keep
Buffy company. (Not true.)

What I don't understand is why anyone bothers to waste their time.
Is it because they don't get enough attention in their own lives?
Sad, really.

Jill

Yes, it's all about seeking attention I think.┬* Inadequate people
with sad lives.┬* Now what we need to do if another troll post comes,
is what we used to do.┬* Post recipes in reply!


I still love to cook. ┬* Unfortunately there don't seem to be enough
posters here who remember that is how we handle trolls and forgers.

I did buy a nice purple eggplant/aubergine which I plan to peel, slice
and fry.┬* Dredge the slices in an egg wash (a beaten egg with a splash
of water), then in flour seasoned with S&P.┬* I use glass pie plates
for this.┬* Let the slices set on waxed paper to dry a bit.┬* Then
dredge in flour again.┬* (Eggplant holds a lot of moisture so it will
leach out from the first flour dredging.)┬* Let set briefly again.
Then pan fry the slices in a little bit of hot neutral oil until
golden brown on each side.┬* Drain on paper towels.┬* Serve the fried
eggplant slices with a nice tomato/garlic sauce* reduction if desired.

*The sauce would be a "chef" thing to do.┬* I'm not a chef.┬* I like
just plain fried eggplant.┬* My mother used to make this when I was a
teenager.┬* It was my first introduction to eggplant/aubergine.
Delicious!┬* My mother hated to cook so I have no idea why she made
fried eggplant.

Btw, I'm a bit ashamed that I even thought you'd post such a thing.


Tina, please don't worry about it.

Jill


If you have access to Indian spices, onions, peas and ground pork, the
next time we have we have a troll, I'll reply with that, and how lovely
it is in a wrap.

I don't have access to Indian spices. But reply away to the next troll
because others might!

Jill
  #16  
Old June 4th 19, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan Mahoney[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 142
Default Delicious cat food

No problem. You've known me for years; I knew you'd figure it out
eventually.

Oddly enough, there was a recently forged post in another ng. It was
quite polite, not at all malicious nor designed to stir up trouble. It
simply stated I had decided to get another cat to keep Buffy company.
(Not true.)

What I don't understand is why anyone bothers to waste their time. Is
it because they don't get enough attention in their own lives? Sad, really.

Jill


I believe it's an indication of a mental illness. I alternate between despising the a55holes and feeling sorry for them. Mostly the former, though.

Dan
  #17  
Old June 6th 19, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 7,867
Default Delicious cat food

On 6/4/2019 9:08 AM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
No problem. You've known me for years; I knew you'd figure it out
eventually.

Oddly enough, there was a recently forged post in another ng. It was
quite polite, not at all malicious nor designed to stir up trouble. It
simply stated I had decided to get another cat to keep Buffy company.
(Not true.)

What I don't understand is why anyone bothers to waste their time. Is
it because they don't get enough attention in their own lives? Sad, really.

Jill


I believe it's an indication of a mental illness. I alternate between despising the a55holes and feeling sorry for them. Mostly the former, though.

Dan

Dan! LTNS! I don't care what the reason is. Thunderbird has some
great filtering capabilities so I rarely see the posts unless someone
replies to them.

How are you doing?

Jill
  #18  
Old June 7th 19, 01:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan Mahoney[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 142
Default Delicious cat food

Doing pretty well, thanks. Adjusting nicely to Kansas City and to the new job. All of the owners (feline and canine) are doing well.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kitten food for an 8 month old cat or switch to adult food? mike Cat health & behaviour 3 June 1st 09 12:12 AM
Cat food brands--Science Diet = cat equivalent of rich folk buyingtheir people food at Whole Foods and other boutique grocery stores? mike Cat health & behaviour 9 April 22nd 09 02:05 PM
Delicious Chocolate will win his/her heart. Heart shaped boxes. All kinds to chose from. World's Finest Chocolate [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 October 11th 07 02:39 PM
Costco's Kirkland Cat Food = Premium Cat Food? [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 22 January 20th 05 06:48 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ę2004-2019 CatBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.