Misc purrs requested

Old September 10th 03, 11:03 PM
Tanada

Marina wrote:

Many purrs for your mother that it is an easy procedure that takes out all
of the lump, and for Nancy's job situation to improve. As it happens, my
mother is going in for x-rays and tests today, because her back is hurting.
Me, I'm going to the doc for more pain meds for my neck and shoulders. What
a bunch, eh?

Major purrs and good thoughts for you and your mom, Marina. We hope the
pain is gone soon.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine
Old September 11th 03, 12:02 AM
Karen Chuplis

"Tanada" wrote in message
Marina wrote:

Many purrs for your mother that it is an easy procedure that takes out

all
of the lump, and for Nancy's job situation to improve. As it happens, my
mother is going in for x-rays and tests today, because her back is

hurting.
Me, I'm going to the doc for more pain meds for my neck and shoulders.

What
a bunch, eh?

Major purrs and good thoughts for you and your mom, Marina. We hope the
pain is gone soon.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine

May I add my purrs. No more pain for anyone!

Karen

Old September 11th 03, 12:03 AM
Seanette Blaylock

I have an interview tomorrow morning and will hopefully hear back
about my Monday interview soon [I liked them and they thought I was a
very good candidate, but they had more people to interview]. We're
still waiting for word on Bob's interview, too.

Following up: I have *two* interviews tomorrow, six hours apart, in
two different cities [both about 1/2 hour from my home city], plus an
evening class, in the same city as the second interview and three
hours after same. Am I insane to schedule a day like this?

--
Seanette Blaylock
"You attribute perfect rationality to the whole of humanity, which has
Old September 11th 03, 12:14 AM
Cheryl

In ,
Seanette Blaylock composed
with style:
I have an interview tomorrow morning and will hopefully hear back
about my Monday interview soon [I liked them and they thought I
was a very good candidate, but they had more people to interview].
We're still waiting for word on Bob's interview, too.

Following up: I have *two* interviews tomorrow, six hours apart, in
two different cities [both about 1/2 hour from my home city], plus
an evening class, in the same city as the second interview and three
hours after same. Am I insane to schedule a day like this?

Good luck purrs Seanette! Wow, big day tomorrow! 1/2 drive isn't
bad, I will keep you both in my thoughts.

Old September 11th 03, 02:38 AM
Sam Nash

"Marina" wrote in message

Many purrs for your mother that it is an easy procedure that takes out all
of the lump, and for Nancy's job situation to improve. As it happens, my
mother is going in for x-rays and tests today, because her back is

hurting.
Me, I'm going to the doc for more pain meds for my neck and shoulders.

What
a bunch, eh?

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Purrs for you and your Mom.
Sam

Old September 11th 03, 03:23 AM
LOL

Seanette Blaylock wrote in message . ..

I have an interview tomorrow morning and will hopefully hear back
about my Monday interview soon [I liked them and they thought I was a
very good candidate, but they had more people to interview]. We're
still waiting for word on Bob's interview, too.

We are sending job purrs to you and Bob - I hope it works out for you.
------
Krista
Old September 11th 03, 03:25 AM
LOL

"Marina" wrote in message ...

As it happens, my mother is going in for x-rays and tests today,
because her back is hurting. Me, I'm going to the doc for more pain
meds for my neck and shoulders.

Oh my, Marina - purrs to you and your mom.

What a bunch, eh?

Indeed!

------
Krista
Old September 11th 03, 03:53 AM
Christine Burel

Purrs for both, Dan and Nancy!
Christine
"Dan and Nancy Mahoney" wrote in message
We've got a couple of issues that could use purrs and meatloafs this time.

First, my mom goes into the hospital tomorrow. She's been diagnosed with
breast cancer, and is going in for a lumpectomy. The doctor is very
confident that the lump is well-defined and contained, but it's still
worrisome.

Then, Nancy gets another job review Thursday. We're *still* hoping for
the company to do the right thing and hire her as a real employee
instead of a contactor.

Thanks!

Dan

Old September 11th 03, 05:22 AM
Takayuki

Dan and Nancy Mahoney wrote:

We've got a couple of issues that could use purrs and meatloafs this time.

First, my mom goes into the hospital tomorrow. She's been diagnosed with
breast cancer, and is going in for a lumpectomy. The doctor is very
confident that the lump is well-defined and contained, but it's still
worrisome.

Then, Nancy gets another job review Thursday. We're *still* hoping for
the company to do the right thing and hire her as a real employee
instead of a contactor.

I hope everything is going okay!

Old September 11th 03, 10:57 PM
Adrian

Dan and Nancy Mahoney wrote:
We've got a couple of issues that could use purrs and meatloafs this
time.

First, my mom goes into the hospital tomorrow. She's been diagnosed
with breast cancer, and is going in for a lumpectomy. The doctor is
very confident that the lump is well-defined and contained, but it's
still worrisome.

Then, Nancy gets another job review Thursday. We're *still* hoping for
the company to do the right thing and hire her as a real employee
instead of a contactor.

Thanks!

Dan

Lots of purrs for your mom and Nancy.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Purrs for Bootygirl Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 21 September 7th 03 08:51 AM
Plumbing purrs, please? LOL Cat anecdotes 11 August 31st 03 10:14 PM
Fire purrs jen.d Cat anecdotes 12 August 24th 03 11:48 PM
Uninterrupted purrs Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 2 August 24th 03 06:57 AM
Purrs for Andy RBinCA Cat anecdotes 1 July 9th 03 04:22 AM