Giddyup Sing Along :-)

Old September 12th 03, 05:49 PM
JHBennett

Wow, Lewe...... you can't help but wonder what they'd sound like in
English! Thanks for the information ;-)
Cheers,
Jack
"lewe" wrote in message
"L. Kelly" wrote in message
. ca...
What a hoot! Click on all the horses from left to right, then right to

left...or just one
or two at a time. Sing along if you feel so inclined... :-)

http://svt.se/hogafflahage/hogafflaH...r/hestekor.swf

music to my ears ...

I had to check that site, it's at the Swedish public service tv's website
where "Högaffla hage" is a kids' tv-programme.
I think it's a pretty amazing website, made my laugh anyway, if you go to
http://svt.se/hogafflahage/ and click on "starta" the Högaffla site opens

in
a new window (latest Shockwave and Flash requiered)
you move the cursor around to activate stuff, for example if you click on
the horse standing with his "arms" crossed over his chest he grows tall

and
when you click you get a small window with things moving and making

noices
when you point to them, clicking this window opens to the singing horses

in
the original link.
could be fun even for non Swedish kids, it's not a lot of "language"
involved, I also noticed that "exit" is used for leaving/closing the

smaller
windows. Any kid would make more sense of it and find more functions than

did I am sure ... let me know if you need translation help ...

--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi