Introdukshon

Old November 13th 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Default Introdukshon

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message news
On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 19:06:25 -0500, Ellie wrote:

Thank you.

We sure did arriving just in time for the start of Spring - it really was
beautiful. We're just hoping that winter passes quickly. It's already cold
enough that we dont' spend much time outdoors.

Fortunately the fires missed the family we left behind. Our Uncle Pat and
our Grandmeowmie still live in Catifurnia, in an area that has problems
with fires, so we were very worried. But they came through just fine.

Cleo

Thuh thing wiff midwest winters iz dat itz so unprediktabul. Sum dayz warm,
other dayz way cold. Datz why we like ta stay inna IN wile our mom & dad
goze inna OUT tu wurk and bring home thuh toonas.

YAY fur coming fru thuh fires okee dokee.
Princess Pasha

Old November 13th 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Ralph!! How ya doin frend? Itz binna longlong time sins we saw yoo. We
rememfur Laura Ann Mihstol furry well. We dint no yoo had so menny noo
addishons tu thuh famblee. Tell Auntie Gabrielle we sed hello!
Princess Pasha

"The Ajo Clowder ^.^" wrote in message
Princess Pasha, itz gud tu see yew agin! Maybee we shud follough yewr leed
ana introduse arownselfz. Sum uv da oldtimerz meigh rememfur me frum wen
mine sisfur Laura Ann Mihstol (RB) played heer a few yeerz ago, but mine
clowder haznt ben heer much.

Ize Ralph de Ralf. Ize a big (26 pownds by mine TED's skale) white cat wif
grey tabby spotz. Ize twelf yeerz old now. Mine humin fownd me inna tree
inna a park. She didnt want tu keep me atta furst, but I grew on hur. Now
Ize hur mane squeez.

Dis all blak cat is Frederick T. Spawn. He came wif da howse wen we bot
it. Der ar timez he furgetz hez not a strae catz enymoor ana startz fites,
but most uv da time hez a gud guy. We call him Fred fur short. He'z bowt
fore.

Now diz oranj guy iz Clyde A Gump. He came home frum TEd wif Laura's ashez
cuz meowma wuz crazee enuff tu sey she wud like tu haf anuffur handicapt
cat (Laura had jist free legz). Clyde wuz abuzed ana iz brane damijed. He
finks Ize his meowma ana datz hookay buy me. Hez bowt fore, tew.

Diz offur oranj cat iz Alice Ann Madre. She hadda kittenz inna wall at da
humin'z wurk. Da kittenz grew up feral ana wur nutured ana releesed tu be
skwurrel control officurz but Alice waznt feral sew she came home tu lif
wif uz. Shez bowt fore yeerz old alzo.

Diz dilute tortee iz Jane Grey, she'z Alice's dottir. Alice wuz pregnut
wen she came tu diz howse. Her litturmatez alla fownd gud homez but Jane
hadda eye infection dat needed Anti Biotic tu visit and she haz decided
she hatez all huminz. I don't unnderstand it but meowma sez Jane iz welkum
tu steigh ana not smurgle if datz wat she wantz. Jane is twu and furry
tinee.

Ana datz uz, da Ajo Clowder, aka Catz uv da House uf David.

Ralph