Recipes for Meatz

Old November 13th 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Default Recipes for Meatz

We culd be foozed but we dont fink a raw ham (unless itz small) wuld get dun
enuff in 4 hours. We fink it shuld be smoked or cooked when yoo buyz it.
Howsumeffur, raw hams are hard tu come by, so dis may be intirelee a non
prollem.
PP, hoo only noze dis becuz hur dad sumtimes buys a fresh (raw) ham

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
DummMeowmee wantz tu kno...Uh ...I yam tuuu embarrizt furr hur
tu effin azk....Hur wantz tu kno furr shur du yu start wiff uh smoket
ham, ur uh 'raw' wun..ur watt?

Hur mayd me azk

--
Pitô.ônya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
itz realli gud anna ez enuf dat efin soft kan make it, which iz uzuali
furry's jobe kuz he iz betterer atit, OEJ
Me wrote in message
Dis sounds really really gud. I wunder iffin we leave it printed on
pawpaws desk he'd git da idea.

Booker, lover of any meat, spicy or not

Stormmee wrote:
Ham in a crock ppot, for cats and humans

large crock pot

get the biggest ham with our wothout a bone, just that it fits in the

pot.
put it in after you cut the top a bit. then pour over a can of cherry

cola,
then pour over a can of crushed pineapple, then throw a few cloves in

the
juice, then slaam on the lid and cook for about 4 hours.. then ad some
browun sugar over the top and cook until its done enough to eat, OEJ,

ham
xpurrt
Granby wrote in message

Place your recipes for meat in this thred please.

Old November 14th 07, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 17:47:08 -0600, Granby wrote:

Place your recipes for meat in this thred please.

Here's da recepee mine Paw likes for turkeybird. But him sez you needs a
full boddle of bourbon, and has to take a sip or free between efurry step
of da recepee. Him finded it at
http://www.eatturkey.com/recipe/recipe.cgi/1/11144

Turkey
1 10-Pound TURKEY BREAST, skin on
1 Pint bourbon whiskey
1 Cup soy sauce
1 Cup honey
2 Tablespoons chopped fresh garlic
1 Tablespoon peeled and grated fresh ginger
2 Cups cranapple juice

1. Remove turkey breast from bone with a boning knife. Gently pull breast from bone. Separate breast into two lobes. (Save bones for turkey stock.)
2. Mix bourbon, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger and cranapple juice thoroughly.
3. Place boneless turkey breast sections in a glass or other non-corrosive container such as a food-grade plastic container.
4. Pour marinade over turkey breasts. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 12 hours.
5. Remove turkey from marinade, drain well and discard marinade. Place turkey on a rack in a shallow roasting pan, skin side up.
6. Roast in a preheated 325 degree F oven for about 1-1/2 hours or until the internal temperature measures 170 degrees F in the thickest part of the breast.

Sweet Mustard
6 egg yolks
1 Cup cider vinegar
1 Teaspoon salt
1 Cup light brown sugar
1/2 Cup Coleman's dry mustard

1. Whisk egg yolks, cider vinegar, salt, sugar and dry mustard together in a stainless steel bowl.
2. Place over a boiling water bath and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, whisking occasionally.
3. Cool and reserve in refrigerator for service.

Apple Hash
6 Large Granny Smith apples, cored and finely diced
1-1/2 Cups finely chopped pecans
1/2 Cup sundried cranberries
1/2 Cup bourbon whiskey
1 Cup maple syrup

1. Toss together apples, pecans, cranberries, bourbon and syrup. Cover
and chill for 8 hours.