All the good ones are bipolar rockshopunited - rock and roll pants

Old January 29th 14, 05:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
barry

Default All the good ones are bipolar rockshopunited - rock and roll pants

So. My wife and I goto fl. Hollyyyywooodddd... we was going to get the free stuff off of craigslist and put it on the sell side of craigslist. I've done it enumerable times, it works great. demographically, it's on spot. We get there, all is well, we fill a storage 10x20 with pretty nice, easily resellable furniture. Within a few days, my wife took up with another, and suddenly became someone I had never known.

so, I said, I am going back home to the farm. literally. a horse farm, where we lived. It was a tremendous joy, when working with the thoroughbreds.

I have a theory, as to what happened. let me clear my throke.

so. anyway, she didn't want to leave the state with me and go back home.
so. I say, im leaving and walk away, and im gone all night, and gone most of the next day. I was out walking, around fr lauderdale, hollywood, wherever.
Old January 29th 14, 08:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.usenet,free.spirit
John Doe

Off-topic nym-shifting Google Groups troll...

--

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 20:57:37 -0800 (PST)
From: barry ibarryfparrish gmail.com

So. My wife and I goto fl. Hollyyyywooodddd... we was going to get the free stuff off of craigslist and put it on the sell side of craigslist. I've done it enumerable times, it works great. demographically, it's on spot. We get there, all is well, we fill a storage 10x20 with pretty nice, easily resellable furniture. Within a few days, my wife took up with another, and suddenly became someone I had never known.

so, I said, I am going back home to the farm. literally. a horse farm, where we lived. It was a tremendous joy, when working with the thoroughbreds.

I have a theory, as to what happened. let me clear my throke.

so. anyway, she didn't want to leave the state with me and go back home.
so. I say, im leaving and walk away, and im gone all night, and gone most of the next day. I was out walking, around fr lauderdale, hollywood, wherever.
I had forgot my phone, so, don't take a phone for granted, keep it with you.
When you are broken hearted, you really don't know which way to walk.

I came back to where she was the next evening. or so. and, still, she didn't want to leave. I left again, but this time for real. I wanted her to get in the truck and leave with me, and leave those bad people alone. She wouldn't.

The man she took up with, I met him at a flea market, I gave him a ride into the city, that was a huge mistake. My wife didn't want me to throw him out of the truck. in hollywood, you can get thrown in jail every day of the year for something. so i wasn't up for any public arguments.

that next day, it still didn't work, I could not entice her to leave, even with the prospect of me really leaving this time.

She says, i was out gaying and toking on cracking and etc, but that's not true.
I was just walking. no food, no shelter, etc. just walking. My feet was hurting. it's basically a "lap" from dt ft laud. / past the port everglades, and back around. better than sitting somewhere --as the police would surely stop and question me. My id was still with my wife. I really was leaving and really going home, but I couldn't leave her there. it seemed so easy to go back and say, lets go! hey lets go! Let's Go!

But she liked the night life baby.

I left her there, again, because, I was either going to kill the man she was sitting beside on the walk, or I was going to jail for fighting in public, OR as one drug dealer explained to my big dumb ass, BARRY they will kill you! You don't know! and, by then, I had walked for two days now, night and day. though I did sleep for 1/2 hour here, and an hour there, behind large strip mall signs. Not to be seen by the police that way. but, still, there's alligators down there. and large snakes, it wasn't easy to close my eyes, and, it was just enough to stay on my feet. Jesus.

So, through a series of events, I began to think, (given all the accusations my wife was making.... gay... crack.. paaarrrttaaaayinggg..... no no... i was heart broken. You really don't know which way to walk, you don't know what to think, it's just a soul shock at first /// then the torrents began.

down there, if it rains, it gets cold, and you can't run into a store because THEY'RE AIR CONDITIONED whew! oh well, I kept moving.

I recall most details, but, short story, I went back yet again, before I was really leaving this time. Still, she did not want to leave with me.

So how is this abandoning her? it is not.

to top it off, i left, and turned the corner (on foot) into 7-11, i found a nice gold bracelet, that i picked up, and took back to my wife, I tried to put it in her hand, but she wouldn't roll the window down, so i left it on the hood, I told her I was leaving for VA, she could... find me on the bench at port everglades, (it was actually a straight shot)...

So. i left her with enough money to at least get to her moms in GA, and by then a week or so later, she would have more money.

I went back to the farm, worked off the $2000 back rent, worked off the $800 power bill, the man paid it up front, i worked it off fixing horse trailers, walking thoroughbreds, feeding the other horses, looking after the farm by myself while he was gone. I did. I love it!

over 3 weeks went by, much happened in those 3 weeks.

we got back together, and moved out to the country. and here we are.

we fight like cats, i love her, but deep down, she knows i never touched cocaine. I smoke marijuana, for chronic pain. from a scaffolding accident.

I don't condemn anyone, i just don't smoke crack.
or meth. or nothing. just weed. when i have some.

Why someone tell me, if my wife who is in the other room right now sleeping, would UP and MARRY ME if I had "abandoned" her in fl. I did not. I left her with the Gold, and I walked my asssss up out of broward county.

Many small miracles got me home. I suffered, I wouldn't want to do that again, but I did learn alot.

When, I did see her, for the last time in FL, (just before i found the gold)
an angel marred me with these words "don't take your eyes off of her"...

I can't help it, I get so furious when I implicate. I can't help it.
I think of all the good I had sewn. The man she was with TOLD me he was going to buy crack. he TOLD me that. Much happened there. This is the breeze version.

ultimately, I got to boca raton where a mission paid a bus ticket, that got me into lynchburg 2-3 days later, then I walked the balance to the farm, on Thomas Jefferson's old land. A very neat place.

I got home. Did what I said. Kept the farm house, it was pink.

Oh! well, see, before I left, It occured to me that maybe she had a drug problem. and that's why she didn't want to leave. I mean sure, other than a little more than moderate amount of yelling and screaming, even though what i was saying I believed to be the truth, still, yelling and screaming is destructive. I could see her wanting a cool of period, but, she had told me I could sleep on the sidewalk. I've never been homeless.

I had on several shoes, one was kmart, they were blister hell, the other was from a dude at the big church leaving ft ld. Christian rock church or something like that. he gave me sandals, they were worse than the shoes. my feet were unrecognizable. Infected because of the puffing on the top, and swoll. SWOLL.
pain, has a threshold. You can get on top of it, but it does wear on the mind.

I did not talk to anyone in ft laud. I never smoked a crack. I never even had a joint. JESUS ... but, hey.. oh yeah, I DID GO BACK BEFORE I LEFT. I returned the night of the day (morning) I had found the gold and gave it to her.

To my surprise, she was there, them two had on new clothes and food, and that's when she said I could sleep on the sidewalk, which is when I left....

uh.... I went home. I wasn't homeless, I was just a long ways from home.

getting home was faith to faith, favor to favor. there's a long list of events, that got me home, but.. just wanted to drop a note to say. the stuff stated below is not true.

If any of the below was true, why would she marry after this fact.

THE REAL QUESTION IS WHY WOULD I MARRY HER.

Friend, love does what it does. I got to a point on the farm, where I couldn't breathe. I was choking without her.

I gave in, and asked her to come to the farm, little did I know she was one toke away from needing a place, but she gladly, ran to me. but we got ran off from there, the min she showed up. because, the owner figured I wouldn't be much good to him anymore. that' i'd be fighting with her I reckon.

we went to a friends, for one night, then miracle of miracles, a man who knew my contracting work, he had a trailer for rent, and let us move in for nothing down, we had the power on the next day. we was very happy, and breathing again.

I don't know what happened in FL. I created the ROCKSHOPUNITED on youtube.
it was specifically for anyone coming off of crack.
and listen, crack ain't crack no more ... the mexican cartel has designed a fake crack, there's no coke in it. they've stepped on it so many times, it's only extremely addictive.

So, with her accusing me of crack and i hadn't seen ANY kind of crack, wasn't looking for any, but I was being buffetted with her accusations of being with men and women and drugs and parrrrtayyyyy!!! but i was just walking around stupid in love, trying to figure how to get her away from that bad man. who I believed by then, was giving her crack. and, well... that's a deep subject for shallow minds.

I made the rockshopunited. it's music that helps you get off of crack.

ok. so..the same night she returns to the farm (this was before the month passed and she came there) she came there one night.. then onto another place for that month we was apart (about a month I guess)...she came there, but, had sent threatening emails of hiring men to beat me. so no. i didn't trust her.
I called the police, they made her leave.

Earlier that day, in a nap, I had received a series of spider bites.
which after she left that night, by then, I was swelling... by the next morning
I couldn't stand up without the feeling of blacking out... so i went to the er.
they put me upstairs, for 3 days, lots of pain meds, and whatever else they gave me, and they labeled my symptoms as polyarhritis ..... ok...

so im in there right... and for three days, they keep me awake giving me meds, and running blood work and what not... because..they was some bad bites....
I had asked for a courtesy laptop. I made a series of videos LIVE to youtube. it was me debriefing about florida, basically just dealing with a broken heart.

well, she saw the videos SHE PHONED THE HOSPITAL, MY MOM PHONED THE HOSPITAL THEY WERE ALL LIKE YOU GOT TO HELP HIM (but im the same guy who got home from a 1000 miles away, went back to the farm, paid off the rent and elect. bill...etc. (not someone who needs help eh) before that, and since i've been on this group, I have done a lot of roofing. it's honest, clean, it keeps you built up, you eat good and stay horny is all i can say about hard work.

by then, in the hospital, a dr had come from the local sike ward. he said, I want to get you some good meds. we agreed. I vol. walked into the sikeward. i left the next day, around one oclock or less. WHICH. WAS. NO. EASY. TASK. I had to go through five professionals to get out of there. Jesus.

I got out, and went back to the horse farm.

Yes, I am diagnosed manic bipolar nos, but not skzo... as the op says.
i mean, i would tell you if i was, i have the diagnosis in the cab. next to me. All the good ones are bipolar. but seriously, look at my context... 3-5 days of no real sleep, and them aggravating me with keeping me awake basically.
i had a strange spider bite, which was giving me a timeeeee of my life...
you can hear better, i can't explain it, but the venom does wild things inside the mind. not saying I was hungry for flies or anything..

they had given me a laptop, i shot three one hour videos live to youtube which the dr at the ward described as bizarre. sure, i was in my underwear, but so what, it was hot in there. and. if you listen, it's a sane story as well as interviewed to women who came in the room, at length, in the videos they explain their terrors with crack cocaine and they lost children to it.
perfect timing.

It's terrible down there. I was told the chunks of crack are huge because it comes from there, whereas up north the chunks are small. my point is, like the drug dealer woman told me, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SEE HER FOR A WHILE and I didn't. it was a month later.

sorry folks, no skitzo. buuut i was given to scrips, and I like them, they have turned me into a sex machine.

I did wear women's clothes though, a fur coat and what not, but that was because all my clothes were dirty. better to be clean than accepted. I accept myself. I like keeping it clean. The rock and roll pants size ten, actually energized me. why can't i wear rock and roll pants.

and, far as money, i've never asked her for nothing. the rent ain't but $250

nobody rides for free

Barry Parrish was FINALLY diagnosed manic bipolar sczo May 13, 2013.
.He conned me into marrying him. ..he has financially ruined me. . now
I'm finding these whacked messages on internet. .wish I'd check before
marriage. . what he said about getting into a woman's mind first and
then getting the pie is sooo correct. . he's a con artist,scam. ..he's
dangerous. . he's a sexual pervert. . . constantly making lude videos of

himself jacking off. .sucking wind with his anus, etc . . . .and all the

time proclaiming to be a preacher & a prophet. . .I post this today Jan

17, 2014 in hopes that some future woman that connects with Barry
Franklin Parrish of Commerce St., Lynchburg. . will see this & run the
other way. .. .he's very intelligent, musically gifted & cunning. .
.BEWARE!!!!! He will seem very giving & loving at first. ..then all hell

breaks loose once he has gotten into your heart & mind. .. he's vicious.

he care for no one but himself. . VERY narcissistic. .. .HE IS MENTALLY

ILL. . . IT IS NOW DOCUMENTED BY Dr. Randall Scott & Va. Baptist Mental

Hospital. . yet he skirts under the radar of being institutionalized
with his handsome womanizing ways & biblical lingo. . .he is a farce. ..

.I'm NOW finding out his family has seen him live this way for 26 yrs. .

.they are done helping him.. .he can't even stay overnight with them in

most cases. . .he will forever be a homeless hermit because of his
illness (and he wants YOU to be homeless too. ..makes him comfortable &

controlling) & his rejection of staying on meds & getting counseling. He

is what he is. ..do not be fooled . . I have loved him for 2 yrs & you
wouldn't believe the stuff I've seen(dressing in women's clothes.
.fraternizing with gay people in Ft. Lauderdale while leaving me(his
wife) on the street homeless no money & in danger) and NOW I have
confirmation that he is doing crack per Joe of Cash's towing. . long
story. . ... I had him ECO'd Sat. Jan. 11th, 2014. . they wouldn't
keep him because he's not suicidal. . something really wrong with our
system. . .he will rage on me & strangers in public when in a manic
episode or he doesn't get his way. .. .he is street wise how to survive

with hardly nothing. . It's so SAD. . .so much potential. .yet so sick.

.and now I believe he chooses to stay this way. .Just everybody!
Especially women. . young & old!. ..BE WISE! RUN AS HARD AS YOU CAN THE

OTHER WAY. .DON'T BE TAKEN IN BY HIS CHARMING WAYS. . .HE IS A
MONSTER!!! any questions call me 703-728-1857. . . Sherryl Parrish. .
.his wife. .. fixin to get an marriage annulment based on mental
illness. . . . I would like to hear from anyone else that has gone thru

this experience with Barry. . .I feel their are more people. . .God
Bless & Be Safe. . .Safe from Barry!

I've heard Barry was a super-freak under the sheets. Is that true?

dick

My Motto:
http://bit.ly/KbKWnP
The True Spirit of '08:
http://tinyurl.com/2j78qt
The Boss tells "The American Taliban"‹¨«
http://bit.ly/1bzDmqq
("Batter Up!")

Old January 29th 14, 12:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
barry

she DID go and perjury herself to the magistrate and did an eco, i got out two hours later. then, one to two nights later, i had her eco'd. emer custody order. it was for her protection.

she got mad and put yet another PO protective order on me.

the first one she put on me, forced me out, i walked 8 miles in the ice in hard dress shoes to a friends house.

the second one, i walked 4 miles (this was the most recent two weeks ago or so... but, right after i left because the police was coming to serve me a paper that says, i can't be a hundred yards from her, she got a 3 day PO, so i went to richmond and stayed. for a week or so, during this week she wrote this tripe here on google groups / usenet (shiver)... saying, i abandoned? pfft! it was a po. they only gave her 3 days. and, true enough we needed to cool off.

Old January 29th 14, 12:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
barry

yes, it is John. sorry yall, but how often do you get a chance to respond directly to sometyhing so defamatory.. couldn't pass it up.

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 20:57:37 -0800 (PST)

Old January 29th 14, 12:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
barry

the last po she put on me it was a 3 day po, they're tired of hearing her mess. the truck was 4 miles from home, from where they had picked her up just hours earlier, the car was there too, from where she drove up to food lion, though i told her i'd be right back........

i walked to food lion in the freezing rain, four miles, the truck was out of gas, though i had just put some in, it was bone dry. someone prob stole it. but i had no cash then, i called the tow, and they dropped the truck a few blocks from the hospital, and since i wasn't feeling good from all the cold, i went to the er, and stayed the night being treated for this. i left the next morning.

i tried to go get her but the tire blew on the honda when i was on my way to get her, it turns out, the tow driver to fix the honda tire, was the same man who dropped me and the truck.

crack? lol. nope. not interested in the smoking kind. i don't know about videos, that's just more accusations. i suppose the tow driver was being a dialectic .... about me. he picked me up where the truck was broke down, i had used the walmart phone so i had them pick me up from walmart. he picked me up. i sat there quietly, in the tow truck while he loaded the truck onto his... i asked if he needed help even though i was shivering, i had soaked my clothes through from sweating, my feet was in pain. i sat there. we left.. we drove to the hosp. erea. dropped the truck on the street, then had him drop me at the hosp. OHHHH he must be doing crack... no. i had no where to go and it was still freezing out.. besides i didn't feel good from all the cold. i was dehydrated, and cold. does that give a tow driver a right to call me a crackhead? or, how is that any proof.

Old January 29th 14, 01:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

john please take this town, i was just angry with Barry saying anything to hurt him. I didn't mean to let the devil use me. now he's leaving and I dont have anyone or anywhere to go. I love him madly, yes he yelled, but the other stuff wasn't true. I just said it. will you at least consider, removing your post. because it repeats my lies. And he told the truth, he's not skzo, just bipolar manic diagnosis. again, i was angry when I wrote that.

Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 20:57:37 -0800 (PST)

Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 20:57:37 -0800 (PST)

Old January 29th 14, 01:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

I've heard Barry was a super-freak under the sheets. Is that true?

dick

understatement he wears a size 15 shoe for starters, he's very healthy
Old January 29th 14, 01:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

John get up out of the bed and delete this before my man walks out!!! I can't believe I did this. Again, you will get a blessing for deleting it. that much I know. I don't know what, I do know, you don't get to name the blessing. but, you will get a miracle something you wasn't expecting, as a direct result of helping the man of God, by deleting the defamatory lies I told about Barry.

As far as I can tell, Nick has deleted his post which removed the copy of my comments, and now John holds the key. Does God want my remarks about Barry staying on the internet? It's up to you John. You may be a nice Christian man, please consider removing my comments, by deleting your post. Otherwise I may get in a lot of trouble, not to mention, I only said these things in anger. They're not true.

Yes, I gave Barry a rough time in Florida.

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 20:57:37 -0800 (PST)