Byby Frendz

Old July 6th 11, 09:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

Default Byby Frendz

On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 21:09:54 -0400, Adam wrote:

Gbye all my frends.

Louise

aiem sew sorri dat Louise hasta go tew da Brij

she izza a bery importunt kitteh in da RPCC komunity, anna it jest wont
be da saem wifout her heer

ai em sendink purrz fur Louise's twip tu da Brij tu be eazy fur her, and
fur awl da hoomins who luffed her.

lorili
Old July 6th 11, 01:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Jul 5, 9:09*pm, Adam wrote:
Gbye all my frends.

Louise

Miz Louise, ma'am, it has been an honor to know you.
We will not furrget you, not ever.
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs from mineHouse for your journey to be gentle.
And for yourdad's sad heart to heal.

Azad, with Neko and Ella all joining into a purr circle

[[[[hugs, Adam]]]]

Melissa
Old July 6th 11, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 21:09:54 -0400, Adam wrote:

Gbye all my frends.

Louise

Goodbye, Madam President and Grand Poobah. You have enriched our lives,
lead us well, and taught us many things. We will miss you greatly.

I hope that your journey to the Rainbow Bridge is a peaceful one, that
your human will find the cat-shaped hole in his heart healing quickly,
and that you will enjoy your reunion with Allegra, Cleopatra, Miss
Violette, and all the others who have crossed the Bridge before you.

Amelia
for her sad house
Old July 6th 11, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 5, 9:09*pm, Adam wrote:
Gbye all my frends.

Goodbye r luvable fren. Yoo will be yung an strong at da Bridj an will
not know pane or feer (not dat yoo effer feeerd mutsh) Mak shor to giv
a thot to yoor hoomin sew dat he GNOWS dat yoo is somwer saf an
gudgud. Yoo will fine menny frenz at da Bridj.

Purrs, menny menny purrs, for yoo
An menny, menny purrs for Uncl Adam's broken hart.

--
WooToo an Missy, for their Hous
Old July 6th 11, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 21:09:54 -0400, Adam wrote:

Gbye all my frends.

Louise

Love and purrs from Cinder, Spring and Beauty.
Old July 6th 11, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I think so tuu...wen we ar shuur dat ower Lovable Louise iz safely at da
Bridge, Attid leezt til I kawlz an elekshun.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
i think it duz, OEJ
"Sundance" wrote in message
Toonya, duz dis meen dat yoo iz now da Gran Poohbah? Juss rememfur,
Ize heer fur yurownself, if yoo needz hewp wif da poohbah-ing, or
juss a sholder to leen on.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Adam" wrote in message
Gbye all my frends.

Louise

OMB, I yam sooo soweee, Louisey!
Pitô.ônya hunkers down into meatloaf pozishun, an rememfurrz awlla
da gudgud tymez dat Lovable Louise has caused the community to have
over the years, the abvenshurz dat her haz instigated...and tries to
start purring Louise to the Bridge...
pppPPPpppUUUuuuuUUUrrrrRRRRrrrrrZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzz z
--
Puuuuurrrrrrrtô.ônya AGPB, sooosoooo sad

Paw Ess...
Iffin yu haz enny nowtz frum Tazmania U, bowt beink uh gudgud
Leeder,Purrhapz Unka Adam will pass dem on fur furthur leederz in
rpcc...wen he iz offurr greevink furr yu.
P2nya

Old July 6th 11, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i izint sure wee nedz one, purhapz somecat knowz, butted i iz think ursef
iza grand pb until ll's fowr uerz wulda beend up... purhapz , a preeviouz
pursident kan say?

OEJ
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
I think so tuu...wen we ar shuur dat ower Lovable Louise iz safely at da
Bridge, Attid leezt til I kawlz an elekshun.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
i think it duz, OEJ

Old July 6th 11, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jul 6, 2:09*am, Adam wrote:
Gbye all my frends.

Louise

Twee Gordon Kittiez wipe their whiskers sadly and wave to Louise.
Byebye Louise.......
Old July 7th 11, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 21:09:54 -0400, Adam wrote:

Gbye all my frends.

Louise

We sends owr purrs to yo an yur human...
--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/6/2011 7:02:16 PM
Old July 7th 11, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms Tess

Gudbye, Ms Louise. It hab been a pribleje knowing yu. Manymany purrs
fur yur jurney an fur Unka Adam's hurtin hart.

Tess & Anti Margaret