Booker?

Old May 19th 09, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Booker?

Piglet turn to wait for her fren. If dem eatz like O T anna Wascal it won
take longz.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
I wyll kum wiff yu, an ordur sum furr Sunnydance tuu...
it wyll tayke uh long tyme tu eet a hole tzikki
--
Pitô.ônya

"Granby" wrote in message
Willow freezez in her trakz. Did I hear sumone say SPAZE MONSTERZ:" I iz
gonna go eat chickenbird wiff da ofthers and da moon triip will hafta
wait.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
SPAYZE MONSTERZ!!!????????!!!!!!!

--
Pitô.ônya,
Hydink unner da kowtsh

"Booker" wrote in message

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Du we havta olny go wen da muun iz full?

No, yuze kin go anytyme.

Sumtymez it luukz lyke da moon iz nottid dere...wen it izint dere,
weer izzit?

Da moon iz in da shadows, but itz still dere, so yu kin still go bisit.

Iz it sayfe tu be onnit wen it izunt dere?

Itz safer cuz da space monsterz kan't see yu.

Booker

Old May 19th 09, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 19, 1:48*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Piglet turn to wait for her fren. *If dem eatz like O T anna Wascal it won
take longz.

Wascal is eating one piece for every three he puts in the d*g's
portions. He notices that O.T. is eating one and contributing one and
he gives his friend _the_ look. The look that froze a raccoom in his
tracks and made the neighborhood toms say "hi Wascal sir."

--
Will in New Haven

Old May 19th 09, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T catches Wascal looking at him. "Oooohhh, I iz eatink too muchez, Piglet
waz rite. I will stop for now anna just fill da buket." "Man u shure haz a
look dat meanz businez. Iz Missy back wiff da oftherz yetz?

Old May 19th 09, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 19, 4:02*pm, "Granby" wrote:
O T catches Wascal looking at him. *"Oooohhh, I iz eatink too muchez, Piglet
waz rite. *I will stop for now anna just fill da buket." *"Man u shure haz a
look dat meanz businez. *Iz Missy back wiff da oftherz yetz?

Wascal praises O.T. for giving so much to the d*ggys and makes sure to
be nice to him because he knows he sometimes scares people. Also, he
likes O.T. a lot and they DID come here to eat.

"Yooo shur dew get dat chikum off da bone fass. Wee gotted plenny four
da uthers wen Missy gits back."

Wascal is all smiles and enjoying chikum

--
Will in New Haven

Old May 19th 09, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Juss whut kind uv monsterz iz we meowin abowt? Whut makez dem monsterz?

Sundance

"Booker" wrote in message
Itz part ov da gob of da diplocat to da moon to keep all kittiez safe from
spayze monsterz. Ize doin a furry gud job. No kitty eeted by monsterz yet.

Booker

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
SPAYZE MONSTERZ!!!????????!!!!!!!

Old May 20th 09, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Derz da man in da moon monsterz, an da kow da jumpz ofur da moon
monsterz, an who nose wat other alien monsters. But Ize a gud diplocat
an I protekt all kitties frum deze monsters so yu kin haf a gud tyme on
da moon.

Wez gotz a kontract out to bild a new playground fur bittiez on da moon.
It will be rite next to da resort.

Booker

"Booker" wrote in message
Itz part ov da gob of da diplocat to da moon to keep all kittiez safe from
spayze monsterz. Ize doin a furry gud job. No kitty eeted by monsterz yet.

Booker

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
SPAYZE MONSTERZ!!!????????!!!!!!!

Old May 21st 09, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=`^..^`=`

Wen Tabitha n I got winked, wee went to da Moon on owr 'hunnymoon' n saw
lotz uff fuhn stuff up dere, funny liddle kreecherz, bootiful moonrox dat we
brotted bak for owr frendz, n gud moon fudz. I dint see inny SPAYZE
MONSTERZ at awl.!! We wooked at da bootiful Erf.
Dat wuz a gud time tew remember, wif mine Tabitha. I miss hur sew badbad
But hur is sayfe sumpwase, n will come hoam wen hur wantz. Da Bittiez r 7
munths old now n dey r furry smart n funny n keep mine spirits up. Sindance
n Pi2nya, I hoap yoo will be az happee az me n Tabitha was/are. I dreem uff
herself effery nite, happee dreemz. I try n be a gud Dad tew Mimzy n Bob
tew so wen her comes hoam, her will be prowf uff me n da Kits. We r wurking
onna dairy riting fings daown dat we wanna tell herownself..
Wuffs
Mosey, Mimzy, n Bob Qat

Sundance

SPAYZE MONSTERZ!!!????????!!!!!!!

--
Pitô.ônya,
Hydink unner da kowtsh

Old May 22nd 09, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Thu, 21 May 2009 15:57:49 -0700, Mosey `=`^..^`=` wrote:

Wen Tabitha n I got winked, wee went to da Moon on owr 'hunnymoon' n saw
lotz uff fuhn stuff up dere, funny liddle kreecherz, bootiful moonrox
dat we brotted bak for owr frendz, n gud moon fudz. I dint see inny
SPAYZE MONSTERZ at awl.!! We wooked at da bootiful Erf. Dat wuz a gud
time tew remember, wif mine Tabitha. I miss hur sew badbad But hur is
sayfe sumpwase, n will come hoam wen hur wantz. Da Bittiez r 7 munths
old now n dey r furry smart n funny n keep mine spirits up. Sindance n
Pi2nya, I hoap yoo will be az happee az me n Tabitha was/are. I dreem
uff herself effery nite, happee dreemz. I try n be a gud Dad tew Mimzy
n Bob tew so wen her comes hoam, her will be prowf uff me n da Kits. We
r wurking onna dairy riting fings daown dat we wanna tell herownself..
Wuffs
Mosey, Mimzy, n Bob Qat

My humans are still hoping and looking too, Mosey. They got a call
earlier this week from someone who had seen a black kitty. Paw went out
right away to look. It was a pretty black long-haired kitty, but not
Tabitha. Paw thinks it might be the kitty they trapped down by the
nursing home.

But the good news is that people are still seeing the photo posters,
remembering that Tabitha is missing, and calling when they see a possible
match. Meowmie and Paw always thank the people who call, and they're
still sure that they'll see Tabitha again one of these days.

Amelia

Sundance

SPAYZE MONSTERZ!!!????????!!!!!!!

--
Pitô.ônya,
Hydink unner da kowtsh

Old May 22nd 09, 02:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Mosey,

Weze kept da spayce monsterz away, so yu didn't see ani. Weze all purrin
fur Tabitha two. Or free.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Booker Stormmee Cat community 5 February 28th 08 04:40 AM
dear booker Stormmee Cat community 2 January 24th 08 03:49 PM
Hey Booker Stormmee Cat community 4 December 13th 07 12:36 PM
kud sumkitty tell Booker wat dat thing at da other end of his bodyis Me Cat community 23 November 15th 07 07:01 PM