Picture of Spicey wearing pink collar

Old February 17th 13, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Picture of Spicey wearing pink collar

Spicey's previous collar was getting threadbare, so I decided to get her a
new one for Valentine's Day.

Since she doesn't like to be fiddled with for more than a moment or so, I
replaced her collar over a four day period. Day 1: I examined her collar to
see how it released. Day 2: I removed her collar. Day 3: I fit her new
collar to size it properly. Day 4: I snapped it on.

And immediately, I was, Oh how cuute! I have to take a picture!

http://home.comcast.net/~takayuki9z/...ntines_day.jpg

No hoomin was hurt during this process.
Old February 17th 13, 12:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 2/16/2013 11:56 PM, Takayuki wrote:
Spicey's previous collar was getting threadbare, so I decided to get her a
new one for Valentine's Day.

Since she doesn't like to be fiddled with for more than a moment or so, I
replaced her collar over a four day period. Day 1: I examined her collar to
see how it released. Day 2: I removed her collar. Day 3: I fit her new
collar to size it properly. Day 4: I snapped it on.

And immediately, I was, Oh how cuute! I have to take a picture!

http://home.comcast.net/~takayuki9z/...ntines_day.jpg

No hoomin was hurt during this process.

She's so pretty Love the skull & crossbones trinket!

Jill
Old February 17th 13, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

Takayuki wrote:
Spicey's previous collar was getting threadbare, so I decided to get her a
new one for Valentine's Day.

Since she doesn't like to be fiddled with for more than a moment or so, I
replaced her collar over a four day period. Day 1: I examined her collar to
see how it released. Day 2: I removed her collar. Day 3: I fit her new
collar to size it properly. Day 4: I snapped it on.

And immediately, I was, Oh how cuute! I have to take a picture!

http://home.comcast.net/~takayuki9z/...ntines_day.jpg

No hoomin was hurt during this process.

Very nice. :-)
--
Adrian
Old February 17th 13, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 07:10:50 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

On 2/16/2013 11:56 PM, Takayuki wrote:
And immediately, I was, Oh how cuute! I have to take a picture!

http://home.comcast.net/~takayuki9z/...ntines_day.jpg

No hoomin was hurt during this process.

She's so pretty Love the skull & crossbones trinket!

When she sits around the house, she looks like she'd been awarded a merit
badge or medal.

I got the idea to get her the skull and crossbones charm partly from Tweed.
Years after she'd found Boyfriend, she mentions the collar that he had, and
how he must've been loved.

In the extremely remote chance that Spicey's ever found in that situation,
I want her collar to give the message that yes, she's known to be
dangerous, but she's treasured and loved in spite of that.
Old February 18th 13, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AB

LOL! Pretty as a picture. The skull and crossbone charm is a nice
touch!

AB

Old February 19th 13, 01:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 2/17/2013 12:56 PM, Takayuki wrote:
On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 07:10:50 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

On 2/16/2013 11:56 PM, Takayuki wrote:
And immediately, I was, Oh how cuute! I have to take a picture!

http://home.comcast.net/~takayuki9z/...ntines_day.jpg

No hoomin was hurt during this process.

She's so pretty Love the skull & crossbones trinket!

When she sits around the house, she looks like she'd been awarded a merit
badge or medal.

I got the idea to get her the skull and crossbones charm partly from Tweed.
Years after she'd found Boyfriend, she mentions the collar that he had, and
how he must've been loved.

In the extremely remote chance that Spicey's ever found in that situation,
I want her collar to give the message that yes, she's known to be
dangerous, but she's treasured and loved in spite of that.

Or they might just think you're into fun, funky jewelry

Jill
Old February 19th 13, 01:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

http://home.comcast.net/~takayuki9z/...ntines_day.jpg

"Lasers set to FLAMING ANNIHILATION".

Old February 19th 13, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 23:56:53 -0500, Takayuki
wrote:

Spicey's previous collar was getting threadbare, so I decided to get her a
new one for Valentine's Day.

Since she doesn't like to be fiddled with for more than a moment or so, I
replaced her collar over a four day period. Day 1: I examined her collar to
see how it released. Day 2: I removed her collar. Day 3: I fit her new
collar to size it properly. Day 4: I snapped it on.

And immediately, I was, Oh how cuute! I have to take a picture!

http://home.comcast.net/~takayuki9z/...ntines_day.jpg

No hoomin was hurt during this process.

The very picture of a contented feline! Well, maybe contented isn't
the riight word.
Old February 19th 13, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Takayuki" wrote in message
Spicey's previous collar was getting threadbare, so I decided to get her a
new one for Valentine's Day.

Since she doesn't like to be fiddled with for more than a moment or so, I
replaced her collar over a four day period. Day 1: I examined her collar
see how it released. Day 2: I removed her collar. Day 3: I fit her new
collar to size it properly. Day 4: I snapped it on.

And immediately, I was, Oh how cuute! I have to take a picture!

http://home.comcast.net/~takayuki9z/...ntines_day.jpg

No hoomin was hurt during this process.

Aww., isn't she lovely with her new pinkness.
I had exactly the same four day process with replacing his previous collar
from those who abandoned him - or he abandoned them. Actually, it took 4-6
months for him to allow me to approach his neck and then 4 days to do it.

He did have a lovely really expensive collar on when he arrived here as a
lost boy, which suggests he was well loved.
Pity they didn't spend a bit more on getting him the snip so he didn't
wander so they lost him.
Do they wonder where he is even now?
Maybe they do, but they failed to neuter him or get a microchip so he is
mine. Mine!! The kindest, most beautiful boycat in the world is mine.
Tweed

Old February 20th 13, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:31:56 +0000, Jack Campin
wrote:

http://home.comcast.net/~takayuki9z/...ntines_day.jpg

"Lasers set to FLAMING ANNIHILATION".

She has such large eyes that I sometimes see her tapetum glowing like that
in just regular lighting.