Sweetie Pie talks a lot

Old October 2nd 14, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mike Mayers

Default Sweetie Pie talks a lot

She likes to meow. I answer her and then she answers me. Finally i say "silly girl" i think she knows what i mean. Tiger does a silent meow when i look at him - he opens his mouth but i don't hear anything.
Old October 3rd 14, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 10/2/2014 10:43 AM, Mike Mayers wrote:
She likes to meow. I answer her and then she answers me. Finally i
say "silly girl" i think she knows what i mean. Tiger does a silent
meow when i look at him - he opens his mouth but i don't hear anything.

Persia was always a talker. How else would she have gotten me to open
the back door and let her in all those years ago? :-D

But sometimes, in her later years, she'd open her mouth to meow and
nothing would come out. I'd smile at her, give her scritches. It
didn't happen often, the silent meow. But when it did, I knew she was
just saying "hello". Or, she could have been saying, "Please step away
from the computer." LOL

Give Sweetie Pie some scritches from me. Tiger, too.

Jill
Old October 3rd 14, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Mike Mayers" wrote in message
She likes to meow. I answer her and then she answers me.
Finally i say "silly girl" i think she knows what i mean.
Tiger does a silent meow when i look at him - he opens his mouth
but i don't hear anything.

There is a wonderful book (written by a cat) called The Silent
Meow.
it is an instruction book for cats. P@nya loves it {-;

Sylvia