Party wif Chez Shenks! Aunti Mabrl Birfday Bash!

Old November 24th 11, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Party wif Chez Shenks! Aunti Mabel's Birfday Bash!

I yam sooo glad dat uh cat haz nyen livez!
Cuz den I can be attid twu pardeez attid wunz!

Here iz a givt fur da givt pyle.
(It looks suspiciously like a hooj rapt shank-bone)

Pit2nya

"cshenk" wrote in message
Mosey =^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Mosey, MeOwy, owr bitties, Tygur n Mayzy , PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps,
BobQat n Mimzy arrive at Anti Mabel's house and ring the
doorbell..Daisy-chan answers and lets them in , and takes the gifts
they brought, and sets them on a table. "Glad you could make
it"..she says in her cat voice, smiling.

Hi Anti Carol, and Charlotte, says Mosey, I would like to introduce
you to my beautiful wink, MeOwy [well you know her already] and our
bitties [kittens] Tygur and Mayzy, who are all puffed up, because
they have never seen a big dog before, and my big um kits, Mimzy and
BobQat, who are all Majikal Whimsy Qats from Qat Island. Anti Mimzy
and MeOwy each take a bittie and let Auntie Mabel sniff them, and
they assure the bitties that Mabel is okay..the bitties settle down
and begin to yawn. Mosey and the rest of his family warmly greet
Anti Mabel. "This is your big day says Mosey" The rest of his
family also warmly greet Mabel.

Mosey then says "Boy, everything smells so good. After the long
trip, I think we are all ready for a short nap..then we can have
good foods and Mabel can open her gifts." Daisy shows them to a room
where they can have a short nap.

'Please make yurselfs at total home!' says Daisy-chan.

Aunti Mabel comes up and happily shows them to Cash who is careful to
lay on the floor on his back with all 4foots in the air grinning like
only a friendly beagle can. He's a big boy but he looks so funny that
way he don't look scary at all. PookyCat and Pipps jump on his tummy
and cause a soft 'wuuf' and a happy wiggle. Laughing they follow
Daisy-chan and find the queen bed with it's soft coverlet liberally
spiced with kittah fur and notice under the bed is just as nice and is
a mix of doggie and kittah fur spiced.

Tygur who needs to go pee, has trouble finding teh right spot at first
because it is squeeky clean but Aunti Mabel notes the signs and shows
where the 2 cat litter boxes are.

Shortly one room is a sound of reverberating purrs with a soft doggy
snore. Aunti Mabel is quietly looking at the gifts in the other room.
She would have been happy with a smile but she never had a birthday
gift before. In fact, the only gifts she has ever had, were this past
Xmas when she came here. She's a bit bemused with a sloppy doggy grin
that they cared to bring a gift.

She trotts back to the sofa and uses the fishingbox there as a step
stool to get up and yawns. Shortly after she is dozing she feels a
kittah nuzzle in to keep her belly warm. It reminds her of all her
puppys but she doesnt really wake to see which one. She just makes
the
'mommie universal curl' around it and softly falls to sleep.

All is quiet until the next doorbell ring.

Old November 24th 11, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Party wif Chez Shenks! Aunti Mabrl Birfday Bash!

Az uh 'sperimint I mite let hur du dat wunzt.

Pit2nya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
tellz urmomta brush itsef bakwurdz, ifin hersef kan see da grey ursef
mite be a "smoked" kittee, mizz violette wuz, when hersef hadda plaze
remofed furm herown side, da furz kamed in white furzt den turned bwak
az dey growed, OEJ, remfurin how upset mizz biolette wuz wif diz white
furz on herown bwack,
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
I gotz lotz ov blak wiff gray rootz, an sum wite furrz tuu.
Dey ar medym lonk.

Pi2ôôñya

"Gramby" wrote in message
Lizzy sits in the middle of foour colors or yarn. I kan be done.

"cshenk" wrote in message

Glorious! Wez want just a little blck too fur Aunti Mabel since
shes
got 4 colors iffin you kin do it?

Gramby wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Lizzy dige through all the yarn, Hee iz Tan. anna diz iz kalled off
whitez, dat iz kind ofv kreme, anna hee iz blak. Ohh anna here iz
sum grey. We iz all setz.

"cshenk" wrote in message

Gramby wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Toonya we kan git da gamby to nitt u an afgan, what kolor duz u
wantz. Lizzy rummaging thru the yarn.

Kin you do a tricolor? Tan, black, cream? Dat represents all the
colors of usuns 3 here. If you add more, add sum grey fur Aunti
Mabel?

I'm all white. Cash is tan and white. Aunti Mabel is white, tan,
black and now a bit grey inna sum spots. Next to maiself's kittah
perfect fur, her's is almost as soft. Snicker, softer den some
kittahs fur to be honest. Cash though, he got doggie hair eben if
rather pretty tan color.

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

Old November 24th 11, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

uztsa see itz not a gud idermint ta let da hoominz go arownd rufflin da furz
afur we wurkz so hardta get it all purrfekt, OEJ

Old November 24th 11, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Storrmmee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

doggies is not in owrz howze but we remfurz hisef furm da lazt
venshure. MH anna barbi.

I thinkz i iz gonna juzt watch doze crabbies, dey lukz sort
timidatin, storrmmee

'Dey Is!' says Daisy-chan. 'I lets de Doggies taken off dat big claw.
Of honorable mention is Roscoe (RB) who used to take one on all alone
anna battle it! He didnt weigh much more'n dat crabbie but he'd kilded
dem regular!'

I duzint howlde a doggie baf aginzt ursef, urown tungez bein doggiez
haz tootoo muc drool ta haffa purpur tunge baf, awso ursef goez inna
owt ta uza litterbox so ursef haste be uzdta watermonzterz... lowerin
voice just a bit... anna besides, mine sifur in paw, Mme. A. liked
deze bafz anna dryer monzterz, so it kant be all bad... OEJ,

Aunti Mabel chimes up 'Thanks! Daisy-chan dont like wadder monsters
anna Cash don't like getting wet at all. He don't even wana go out on
the grass if it's got mornin dew because his toes get wet. I tolded
him to ask fur rain-booties frum Santa dis year.' Whispering back 'Dat
petting all over is very very nice!'.

Storrmmee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

six cats port in and ring the bell, they come bearing gifts for
anti maybelle and the rest of the house...

OEJ: warm is nice, it has been cold at our house, soft iz keepin
owrz itti bitt kumpurtmint warm but when she opins the winner fur
fresh air it smellz suspishulee liksa snow monzterz.

Trudi: the kowlde hurts mine legs so diz warm iz wunnerful, i
willz awso besa cheerleader atta crab gamez.

Barbi anna MH look arown in wunnermint we bof remfurz owrz furzt
kissamowze...

Storrmmee: letz getz doze crabbies...

Chester: can we eat doze crabbiez when we getz dem?

OEJ: hands ofur giftz anna says to daisy owrz porch won't be did
furawhile, it will haza floor but da wallz anna ruf iz hafinta
wate until da soft haz safed da money'z furit beclawz hersf sayz
itz more impurtin fur indoor plumbin anna a stofe anna kowlde
box, ... I duzint get diz baf thing efur... ursef juzt wunnerz
how hoominz made it diz far wif der unatshural relashunship wiffa
water monzterz.

Aunti Mabel squees in joy at her friends arrival! 'OEJ, a baf is
not so bad! I'z not so limber annymor anna I likes to be squeeky
clean'. Sheepishly she drops her head and admits 'it'z one spot
where i'z pure doggie. I hopes you do not mind? Meowmie carries
me all soft anna warm into a bubble bath anna I gets an all body
shampoo and glorious rub/massage den dis warm hair thingie comes
out dat Daisy-chan tells me is a loud-monster but I'z deaf so it's
just warm anna comes wif loads of pettings!'. Softly she bows her
head and an observant kittah will see her inner ears just turned
pinker as she admits 'I lives fur pettings.'

Daisy-chan hugs everyone then laughs at Chester the ingester. 'Yes
Chester, while Trudi and I cheer on! I bets Stormiee kitches one
jus fur you too! Maiself, I'z waiting fur the yard wrestling
crabbie event. Cash anna Aunti are gonna drop 2 ob dem inna de
grass anna we kin all watch dem battle royale den we eatz dem.'

Barbie and MH's eyes suddenly get huge and they freeze looking at
something behind Daisy-chan. It's the first time they have seen
Cash. Cash being a very much cat-friendly fellow immediately
notices and drops to the floor, rolls half over and eyes them with
big brown beagle eyes begging for a belly pet. On his tail is a
gift ornament that gently jingles as he wags it. It's 4 colored
showing all the colors of his house of Chez Shenk's (white, tan,
black and Grey). Daisy-chan saunters over and drapes herself over
his belly and licks his ears a bit which makes his tail jingle
faster. 'Oh this is just Cash. He's my adopted brother. Jus
watch fur his tail which gets happy anna kin knock a kittah over so
we belled the doggie fur you all'.

As Daisy-chan leads them to the porch and parti room, they notice
with glee that she's also got a tail orniment in the house colors,
this time with tan, black and grey (since she's all white and is
the main house color already which each 4foot member shares).

"cshenk" wrote in message
cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Maiself thinks it may be near Aunti Mabels' birthday. See,
Meowmie cleared a big spot inna dat chest freezer. Dat means, a
biggie birdie!

Meowmie is now ready fur us folks to drop in! You kin drift in

anna out as you plays wif your 2foots.

I'z laf'in at Aunti Mabel cause she gotted a bath inna dat big tub
mai 2foots use (since they dont seem smart enouf to lick clean).
She's all fuzzy now wif puffy hair after dat monster blower

thingie wuz used to get her all dry.

Meowmie has her all-meat cake inna the fridge-cold spot. The live
crabbies are still on ice inna the porch. Temps should be about

70F fur the next 3 days here. Nice! Innfin you'z a northern
kittah, come to Hampton Roads fur a nice slice of souther warm
anna hospitaility! Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Old November 24th 11, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sylvia M wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I yam sooo glad dat uh cat haz nyen livez!
Cuz den I can be attid twu pardeez attid wunz!

Here iz a givt fur da givt pyle.
(It looks suspiciously like a hooj rapt shank-bone)

Pit2nya

Aunti Mabel's eyes light up at the shape! Sniffing softly she
confirms. Her friend got her a bone! Shifting eyes, she debates if she
will share this with Cash. Humm. Le Sigh, he always lets her knarf
his so she gives him a happy lick then gives Pit2nya a pretty good
approximation of a nose poink then a doggie lick that doesn't quite
touch but shows a warm friendly feeling. Pit2nya's ears turn a little
pink at being caught letting a dog kiss through but mostly laughs.

Old November 24th 11, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"cshenk" wrote in message
Sylvia M wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I yam sooo glad dat uh cat haz nyen livez!
Cuz den I can be attid twu pardeez attid wunz!

Here iz a givt fur da givt pyle.
(It looks suspiciously like a hooj rapt shank-bone)

Pit2nya

Aunti Mabel's eyes light up at the shape! Sniffing softly she
confirms. Her friend got her a bone! Shifting eyes, she debates if
she
will share this with Cash. Humm. Le Sigh, he always lets her knarf
his so she gives him a happy lick then gives Pit2nya a pretty good
approximation of a nose poink then a doggie lick that doesn't quite
touch but shows a warm friendly feeling. Pit2nya's ears turn a little
pink at being caught letting a dog kiss through but mostly laughs.

O, my Bastness! Diz iz mine foizt xpurrienz wiff uh goggee!
Awww fangu fir da lik an ponk, Antee Mabel.

--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 24th 11, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Storrmmee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

as if on cue all of the kittes knowin dat anti m is deaf alla kitties
join furnt paws, they make a circle around her and a kitt on each
side of dasy puts their paws on daisy, daisy jumps up and wraps
herown paws arownd anti m, alla kitte rumbles viberate through the
kittes to daisy and anti m can feel all the lofe anna 'proval fur diz
wunner pooch, ...

Aunti Mabel stands there in amazement as all the love flows. She's
never been purred for other than by Daisy-chan when she came back from
the TED with 5 teeth removed. Overwhelmed for a moment, she lays down
and lets her tail get happy. Cash in the background is whisking his in
a merry jingle as well.

Suddenly a weight falls on her back. EEK! She'd backed up to the
cooler and a bold crabbie climbed out! Whipping around it slides down
her tail and she whacks it on the laundry room door. Stunned it falls
on it's back.

Daisy-chan is so ****ed off at the moment being interupted, she forgets
she's scared of crabbies and stomps one foot on it's chest holding it
on it's back then grabs the big claw just behind it and with a heave,
rips it off! Then stepping off it's belly, she grabs it's smaller claw
and whips her body around flinging it 15 feet away. Well, most of it.
The 2 claws are still trapped in a death grip in her mouth.

Chest heaving, she drops the claws and tries to roar. She's not very
good at it and starts giggling as she survey's the mayhem. Peeking
into the chest, she sees the rest are wisely hiding.

"cshenk" wrote in message

cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Maiself thinks it may be near Aunti Mabels' birthday. See,
Meowmie cleared a big spot inna dat chest freezer. Dat means, a
biggie birdie!

Wez all get lots of it on birdiee day. Wez even gets dat bestest
dark meat dat time! Normally dey steals all dat fur them anna we
has to make due wif the white meat. I peeked though and dis time
she's made a BIG hole so it's a BIG BIRDEE! Dats gud gud gud as
dere's 6 of us (3 2foots and 3 4foots).

Ding Ding! Daisy-chan sets a spoon down she used on a glass.

'Kittahs anna Kittah friends, I would like make our official
announcement of appreciation for you all arriving and more still to
come probably fur the celebration of Aunti Mabel's 15th birfday
best we kin count it. She was disadvantaged inna her life by not
getting to meet a kittah until me at age 14 but she tooked right to
us as is proper.

We'z got a title now fur her soz wif a purr count, wez calling her a
'VP' (Venerable Pooch)'. Daisy-chan stands by for purrs throating
her's as loud as she can and watching Aunti Mabel's glistening eyes
and hearing Cash's tail get happy and a soft wuff.

Old November 24th 11, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"cshenk" wrote in message
Sylvia M wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I yam sooo glad dat uh cat haz nyen livez!
Cuz den I can be attid twu pardeez attid wunz!

Here iz a givt fur da givt pyle.
(It looks suspiciously like a hooj rapt shank-bone)

Pit2nya

Aunti Mabel's eyes light up at the shape! Sniffing softly she
confirms. Her friend got her a bone! Shifting eyes, she debates if
she will share this with Cash. Humm. Le Sigh, he always lets her
knarf his so she gives him a happy lick then gives Pit2nya a pretty
good approximation of a nose poink then a doggie lick that doesn't
quite touch but shows a warm friendly feeling. Pit2nya's ears turn
a little pink at being caught letting a dog kiss through but mostly
laughs.

O, my Bastness! Diz iz mine foizt xpurrienz wiff uh goggee!
Awww fangu fir da lik an ponk, Antee Mabel.

Daisy-chan giggles. 'Not all ob dem is cat friends, but trust me, all
de ones HERE are!'

'Oh, wez both gotta run! Meowmie is bringing out dat meat cake!'.