ITZ MY 15TH BIRFDAY!!!

Old November 3rd 04, 12:58 AM
The Clowder

A *furry* happy purrday (an menny reeturns ov da day!) to mine gud
frend!

Mietze, pawing over a few lumpy and suspiciously fragrant presents

--
Remove the first m to reply
Old November 3rd 04, 01:47 AM
The Fur Conspiracy

Mrrqueekkk!

Oh, mine queekz an tsknezz!!

Concatulationmentz fum awl ov uz here at da Fur Conspiracy! We wish
yew manny more happy daze and yeerz.

Chuggz frum awl ov uz,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Old November 3rd 04, 02:34 AM
Blurbubble

"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
Az long az we are all gathured at Lake Louise, I wud like to invite all
of yew to help me celebrate my 15th birfday today Novembur Furst.
HOORAY HOORAY IZE A VENERABLE CAT NOW!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEE!

Gretchen Marie, VC, Justicat, TCC, BCCC, PCC

A Furry Furry Happee Birfdee tu yu Gretchen!! Heer, ize bort yu a jinglee
bawl anna sum nip wien as gifs - haf a luffurly tiem )

Clarence

Old November 3rd 04, 03:33 AM
Miss Violette

Himself duz sound purty good fur a hooman, Trudi
Amelia T Cat wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:

we iz glad you likez it, good hoomanz iz hardta find, Trudi

They certainly are! I guess I'll forgive him this time, since he is a
long ways from home and spending all his spare time trying to figure out
how to get his evil dispatchers to send him to where Harri is waiting.

Amelia

Old November 3rd 04, 04:54 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Sammy da 'Venture Kitten had some very interesting
things to say about ITZ MY 15TH BIRFDAY!!!:

Congratulations, my dear.
Felix, wishing he'd been able to figure out a suitable birthday gift

[Whispering] Hey, Felix - how's about you and me go in together and get
her somefing like a Panic Meowsie? Do you fink she'd like dat? I could
'port out real quick and get one, and you could help me wrap it, and we
could gib it to her and say it waz from bof of us. An from Lilith Kitten
too.
Sammy

[whispering back] I'm sure we could at least try it. [paws over some
tunas to Sammy]

Felix, who never knows what to do about gifts

Old November 3rd 04, 12:51 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

[whispering back] I'm sure we could at least try it. [paws over some
tunas to Sammy]

Felix, who never knows what to do about gifts

Neither do, I, mine friend. I just got da idearment from Cleo.

[Sammy dashes to the teleporter and disappears. A few minutes later he
reappears carrying a large bag in his mouth. He and Felix disappear into
a quiet corner.]

Here we go, a new Panic Mouse an a tub of nip. An here'z a roll of
wrappin paper and sum tape. Let's unrol sum paper... and put da goodies
in da middle... den fold dis paper ofurr... ok, now if you can hold dis
paper... [Felix puts a paw on the paper while Sammy fumbles with a roll
of tape. He quickly wishes he had opposable thumbs.] Dere we go - it'z a
liddle bit lumpy, but I fink it will do. Now here's da card. Why don't
you sign youz name... bootiful Lilith Kitten, would you care to come
sign dis card? [Sammy waits while Lilith signs as well, then signs himself].

Ok, letz do dis.

[Sammy pulls on the front of the somewhat lumpy package while Felix and
Lilith push from behind.]

Miss GM, wez got anudder present for yourownself. Dis is frum Felix and
Lilith and me. We'z hope you like it!

Sammy