ITZ MY 15TH BIRFDAY!!!

Old November 4th 04, 09:09 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

I'm glad you like it, dear. [hugs Gretchen Marie]

[whispering] Thanks for saving my tail on this one, Sammy! I owe you
one.

Felix, relieved

No prollem, bud. Us boycatz gotta stick togedder.

Sammy
Old November 4th 04, 08:29 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 12:12:18 -0800, Miss Violette wrote:

fur da most purt her iz purty gud fur a hooman butted her sayed her wuuld
hafta getz fife of dem an den ere wuuld be no toonaz fur fud, anna her sayed
we kan get inna warmwatermonsterbed so dat shuuld be gud enuf, we iz workin
onna furry instead, we iz startin ta hog up hiz side of da bed thinkin diz
will getz hisself ta buyz uses all one, Trudi, evil plotter

Mmmmmmmm, I likez da warmwaddermonstabed! Itz furry cozy, buttid I'ze
neffur been under da coverz.

I sleepz up top wif my hed on da pilla, rite next to da furless won. He
botted myownseld a blak velvet an faux-leppord bed uv mineown, buttid I
likes dat waddermonster bed!

Pssst, Trudi. Do yoo effur try to chase da bubblemonsterz dat liffs inside
uv it?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
11/4/2004 2:26:28 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old November 4th 04, 09:09 PM
Miss Violette

They are good and I am glad you hid their eyes too, Miss Violette
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Anti Arlene reaches down and skritches Miss Violette.

Thank you. And you are a good friend too. You are always so supportive
and helpful to GM and the other kitties. Did you try the lavender
sardines? I had to hide the little eyes in the kool wip so they
wouldn't keep staring at me, but you go ahead and have as many as you
want.

Anti Arlene, enjoying the partee as much as the kitties

Miss Violette wrote:

Miss Violette, walks carefully up to the hooman, Thank yourownsef fur

takin
care of GM so good, she has been a wondeerful friend to me, Miss

Violette
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Az long az we are all gathured at Lake Louise, I wud like to invite

all
of yew to help me celebrate my 15th birfday today Novembur Furst.
HOORAY HOORAY IZE A VENERABLE CAT NOW!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEE!

Gretchen Marie, VC, Justicat, TCC, BCCC, PCC

Fluffy hoomin lady carefully pushes a table to the middle of the room.
On it is a ten foot high, 15 layer pouncy krunch cake. The base of

the
cake is surrounded by all flavors of ice cream balls. The cake is
frosted with kool wip and each layer is decorated with pink fantail
shrimp and lavender sardines. The middle five layers read:

Happy
15th
Birfday
Gretchen
Marie

Now all you kitteez just dig right in. Maybe the kittens would like

try to climb to the top of the cake. I'm sure everyone will help you
lick the kool wip off your tummies afterward. All together now....

HAPPY BIRDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRFDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRDAY GRETCHEN
MARIEEEEEEEEE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Have fun at your party, my precious little best friend,

Meowmie Arlene

Old November 4th 04, 09:12 PM
Miss Violette

fur da most purt her iz purty gud fur a hooman butted her sayed her wuuld
hafta getz fife of dem an den ere wuuld be no toonaz fur fud, anna her sayed
we kan get inna warmwatermonsterbed so dat shuuld be gud enuf, we iz workin
onna furry instead, we iz startin ta hog up hiz side of da bed thinkin diz
will getz hisself ta buyz uses all one, Trudi, evil plotter
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Oh that is a purrfekt prezent! Itz getting close to winter br-r-r-r
here now and I like to hav a place to kurl up and warm my toez and
tummy. Miss Violette is talking to my meowmie. I hope meowmie duzn't
sing again. She woke me on my birfday wif singing. It wuz just awful
but she meenz well. See? Ize got eerplugz so it duzn't hurt so much.
Come on, we kin get warm together. There's room. I always thot Anti
soft wuz kind and generus. Am I gonna hav to chanj that opinion?????

GM, thinking of hoomin boot camp again

Miss Violette wrote:

Hey GM, Heris a prezzie fur yourownsef, Miss Violetted letted minsef gif

it
to you kuz she sayed her was talkin to a hooman, itsa nice comfy heated
kittybed,...Glare atta soft... Why we kant haf one iz beyond da kittys
attour houze, Trudi, hopin she done ok,

Old November 4th 04, 11:11 PM
Miss Violette

none of uses getz unner da cofurz efur anna we duzint getz a chanze ta
chasey doze bubble monsterz kuz soft makez furry get them out reallyreally
fast. Her sayed they iz too noizy, Trudi, who truly lofz da watermonsterbed
.. .

Old November 7th 04, 04:23 AM
BallardBunch

I'm sorry to be so late wishing yew da happiesssst fifteenf purrrday
inna werld, Gretchen Marie bobtayled tabby gurl glarez at typist --
yew haf been wun uv da pillerz uv da Community frum da furry beginning
way bak when we were in rpc, an yew haf been an inspurrashun to us all.
paws ofur a big bouquet uv winter pansies Pleeze enjoy dese flowerz I
taked frum da pot on our porch, an feel free to sniff or nibble or luk
at dem, whutefur yew like. --Talisker Pippin, still a yungfing at 14
herownself

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)