Iam Habbin My Birfday May 1

Old May 2nd 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Iam Habbin My Birfday May 1

On Apr 30, 4:30 pm, "Mosey =^. .^="
wrote:
Tewmorruw, I will be 6 yurz old, n Meowmie just petted me n sayed she wuves
me sew mutch n wunts me tew hab a Happy Birfday. Yew r awl inbited tew my
purty.
We will hab sum nip wine n sum nip yogurtz tew, iffen yew wantz ta come.
I wud wuv tew see yew awl here
Wuvs yew awl
Mosey
--Meowmie iz cussin at hur pooter

A porter twinkles and a red jeep-fing comes out, It parks in Mosey's
driveway and five cats get out. Each is carrying a package

Sunrise: Happee Mosey, Mister purrday.
Maggy May: How's mine boy? Come heer four sum nosepoinks
Wascal: Hey kiddo, happy purrday.
WooToo: Wutt a nic partee stands beaming at the boycat
Missy: Dat wuz a fun drife an it iss sew gudgud to see yu, birfday
buoy.

Old May 2nd 08, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

Dere is still pwenty uf fud lefft fur yewz sew c'mon ufer G
Wuv
Mosey

"Rebecca"
Heehee! Itz a gudgud fing da warehowse haz dat ottomatick restokkin
systim -- utherwise dere wudnt be much left if we bof bringz stufz!

Rebecca

"Tabitha Fluffytail"
On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:30:38 -0700, Mosey =^. .^= wrote:

Tewmorruw, I will be 6 yurz old, n Meowmie just petted me n sayed she
wuves
me sew mutch n wunts me tew hab a Happy Birfday. Yew r awl inbited tew
my
purty.
We will hab sum nip wine n sum nip yogurtz tew, iffen yew wantz ta come.
I wud wuv tew see yew awl here
Wuvs yew awl
Mosey
--Meowmie iz cussin at hur pooter

Happy purrday! I can bring yummy fudz from FluffyKitz Catering if youz
want. Including some special yogurt!

Tabitha

Old May 2nd 08, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

Weee will be comin. Four a short partee, nobuddy gonna hafta Uncl-Bill
sit. Mebbe I will go hom eerlee sew heee will haff sumwun to snuggle.
I get tired eez ennyweigh.

So you kin spect Maggy May, Missy, Surnise an MEE

--
WooToo

It wuz nise tew see yew n iam gwad yew awl kame
We hadd lotsa fun dint wee?
iam tired tew frum partyingH

Mosey

Old May 2nd 08, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

Happy Purrday, Mosey! I em FORTEEN tuday! Partee on!!

LeO

Happy Purrday tew yoo too LeO

Headbumpz
Mosey

Old May 2nd 08, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:30:38 -0700, Mosey =^. .^='s
nimble, little
paws typed:

Tewmorruw, I will be 6 yurz old, n Meowmie just petted me n sayed she
wuves
me sew mutch n wunts me tew hab a Happy Birfday. Yew r awl inbited tew
my
purty.
We will hab sum nip wine n sum nip yogurtz tew, iffen yew wantz ta come.
I wud wuv tew see yew awl here
Wuvs yew awl
Mosey
--Meowmie iz cussin at hur pooter

Happy purrday! I'll be dere wif mine wink, Tiger!

Fankugu fur comin tew my purty...weeee hadd alut uf fuHn dint wee?
Gwad yew cud come
PUUUUURz
Mosey
YAWNz

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/30/2008 9:00:32 PM

Old May 2nd 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

Et wuz sew nise uff yew to come tew my partee frum Italie.
I wiked yer outfitz tew. Yew wooked sew nise. Wee had lotza fuHn
Wuv
Mosey
tired out

"Granby"
Allov uzens will port bak from Italie for da partie. Piglet, O T and
Willow looking for which new oufit to wear.

Old May 2nd 08, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

Fank yew Trudi. Da pooter gotted da greeblings out uf et she finks,
Wuv
Mosey

potterz upsetz hoominz sumtinez, hppi purr day to you furm owrz howze,
Trudi
Mosey =^. .^=

Old May 2nd 08, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

Fangu Rebecca fur bringin dat nise nippy yogurt. Et wuz gudgud.
It wuz sew nise tew see yew and habbin fuHn wif uz
Wuv
Mosey
tired YAAAAWN

Fangu, Mosey, I wud luv to be dere! I will bring sum fudz frum da
Fluffykitz warehowse, too. Iz dere enneefing speshul yoo wud like?

Rebecca

. ..

Old May 2nd 08, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

A porter twinkles and a red jeep-fing comes out, It parks in Mosey's
driveway and five cats get out. Each is carrying a package

Ooooooo pressies..fankk yew awl sew mutch n iam gwad yew had a nise drive

Sunrise: Happee Mosey, Mister purrday.

Fank yew Sunrise

Maggy May: How's mine boy? Come heer four sum nosepoinks

iam gudgud Maggy May Awww fankx fur da nise nosepoinks

Wascal: Hey kiddo, happy purrday.

Fank yew Wascal

WooToo: Wutt a nic partee stands beaming at the boycat

Hihi WooToo, et wuz a nise party nosepoink

Missy: Dat wuz a fun drife an it iss sew gudgud to see yu, birfday
buoy.

Fank yew Missy, Iam sew yew awl could come n fank yew fur da nise pressies.
nosepoink

Iam sew gwad dat awl my frendz cud come tew my party.
Gnow i hafta go go to sleep cuz iam partied out.

I wuv efferbuddy...fank yew fur comin
Mosey
Zzzzzzzzz