Candles for Snoopy

Old March 7th 10, 09:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Candles for Snoopy

Feel free to light a candle here to honour the memory of Adrian's Snoopy:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=snopy

Old March 7th 10, 09:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

"Yowie" wrote in message
Feel free to light a candle here to honour the memory of
Adrian's Snoopy:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=snopy

I presume you didn't see Kyla's post. There's also this group:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=snoop

--
MatSav

Old March 7th 10, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

"MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com wrote
in message ...

"Yowie" wrote in message
Feel free to light a candle here to honour the memory of Adrian's Snoopy:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=snopy

I presume you didn't see Kyla's post. There's also this group:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=snoop

Those of us who have killfiled Kyla will not have seen this.
Tweed

Old March 7th 10, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^,,^=

"Christina Websell"

"MatSav"

"Yowie"
Feel free to light a candle here to honour the memory of Adrian's
Snoopy:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=snopy

I presume you didn't see Kyla's post. There's also this group:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=snoop

Those of us who have killfiled Kyla will not have seen this.
Tweed

Doesn't matter..
Snoopy has 24 Candles from 5 Countries lit...
THAT's what matters.
In sorrow forAdrian
Love
Kyla

Old March 7th 10, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

wrote in message
"Yowie" wrote in message
Feel free to light a candle here to honour the memory of
Adrian's Snoopy:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=snopy

I presume you didn't see Kyla's post. There's also this group:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=snoop

No, I hadn't seen her post, not because I have Kyla killfiled, but because
of the nature of my internet connection means that my newsgroups aren't
'live', and therefore she posted after I had downloaded new messages and had
begun to read.

I did not mean to confuse people or make an 'issue' out of Snoopy's trip to
Rainbow Bridge :-(.

Yowie

--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old March 7th 10, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

wrote in message
"Yowie" wrote in message
Feel free to light a candle here to honour the memory of
Adrian's Snoopy:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=snopy

I presume you didn't see Kyla's post. There's also this group:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=snoop

No, I hadn't seen her post, not because I have Kyla killfiled, but because
of the nature of my internet connection means that my newsgroups aren't
'live', and therefore she posted after I had downloaded new messages and had
begun to read.

I did not mean to confuse people or make an 'issue' out of Snoopy's trip to
Rainbow Bridge :-(.

Yowie

Thank you both for your kind thoughts, I've been looking at both pages
but my monitor keeps going misty. :-(

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old March 7th 10, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

"Adrian" wrote in message

Thank you [Yowie and MatSav] for your kind thoughts, I've been
looking at both [gratefulness candle] pages but my monitor
keeps going misty. :-(

Misty eyes are but the fore-runner of tears,
And they should freely flow,
For they will carry your sweet memories
Along the River of Life
And Under the Rainbow Bridge
Where departed friends
Can once again drink of those memories,
And They shall know
They are not forgotten
And You shall know
They drink with you still.

--
MatSav

Old March 8th 10, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla '=^..^='

"MatSav"
"Adrian"

Thank you [Yowie and MatSav] for your kind thoughts, I've been looking
at both [gratefulness candle] pages but my monitor keeps going misty. :-(

Misty eyes are but the fore-runner of tears,
And they should freely flow,
For they will carry your sweet memories
Along the River of Life
And Under the Rainbow Bridge
Where departed friends
Can once again drink of those memories,
And They shall know
They are not forgotten
And You shall know
They drink with you still.

--
MatSav

That is just beautiful, MatSav..tears are flowing here too.
Thank you
Love
Kyla

Snoopy Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 19 March 6th 10 08:34 PM
Snoopy is at the vet Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 8 March 1st 10 07:19 PM
Snoopy is 19 Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 31 March 18th 09 11:59 AM
Will someone tell Snoopy...... Adrian Cat anecdotes 21 February 28th 06 11:28 PM
Snoopy Joe Canuck Cat health & behaviour 2 May 7th 04 03:43 PM