but seriously folks!

Old October 21st 05, 04:22 PM
whitershadeofpale

Default but seriously folks!

I know a cat, a pretty little cat, she has been declawed

she is forever and constantly going about...like she is wanting
something... always making that noise, as if...she wants something.

However, I cannot imagine what she wants OTHER than to tell me
something...I realize nobody except the Oracle would know just what the
cat wants, but say...anyone elses cat go about like this?

I have never in my life seen a cat so intent on telling me something.
Is it as simple as...She is trying to tell me...
Look what happened to me? I've given this some thought see...
I am puzzled.

I don't expect any solid answers, I realize this is not OZ, but
anyways, thought I'd drop it in the mix.

Old October 22nd 05, 06:13 AM
mlbriggs

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 08:22:06 -0700, whitershadeofpale wrote:

I know a cat, a pretty little cat, she has been declawed

she is forever and constantly going about...like she is wanting
something... always making that noise, as if...she wants something.

However, I cannot imagine what she wants OTHER than to tell me
something...I realize nobody except the Oracle would know just what the
cat wants, but say...anyone elses cat go about like this?

I have never in my life seen a cat so intent on telling me something. Is
it as simple as...She is trying to tell me... Look what happened to me?
I've given this some thought see... I am puzzled.

I don't expect any solid answers, I realize this is not OZ, but anyways,
thought I'd drop it in the mix.

Perhaps she is singing. MLB

Old October 22nd 05, 03:03 PM
cybercat

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 08:22:06 -0700, whitershadeofpale wrote:

I know a cat, a pretty little cat, she has been declawed

she is forever and constantly going about...like she is wanting
something... always making that noise, as if...she wants something.

However, I cannot imagine what she wants OTHER than to tell me
something...I realize nobody except the Oracle would know just what the
cat wants, but say...anyone elses cat go about like this?

I have never in my life seen a cat so intent on telling me something. Is
it as simple as...She is trying to tell me... Look what happened to me?
I've given this some thought see... I am puzzled.

I don't expect any solid answers, I realize this is not OZ, but anyways,
thought I'd drop it in the mix.

Perhaps she is singing. MLB

If she is outside, perhaps she is singing, "Please take
me in before something catches me, I am declawed!"

Old October 26th 05, 01:16 AM
whitershadeofpale

cybercat wrote:

If she is outside, perhaps she is singing, "Please take
me in before something catches me, I am declawed!"

Hmmm

Perhaps scratches chin

Yes, interesting.

Extremely verbal. She is an indoor cat, and never ever sits still very
long.

I suppose part of the reason I ask...is due to me trying to understand
the owner. Part of me feels that the cat is trying to tell me
something.

Man oh man, if cats could talk for real.

I realize noone could answer this matter, I mean, even if I posted a
sound recording of this cat talking, you would not believe how verbal.

Subject Change:

I am getting a 7 yr old female tabby named Kitt; her Mom called me
today telling me Kitt just got back from the vet, and we set a time for
me to go by this week...

Subject Change.

I let a stray in last night, (who slept curled around my nose).

She was bony so I let her stay the day inside...this evening when I got
home, she climbed straight up me, and perched on my shoulder. I had a
500 watt light on, (doing some video projects)... this stray has a
thick green discharge on her wee wee.

I love all cats, I wish I could give them all a home. Winter is coming.
It's hard to make a difference with one knowing that so many more need
help.

I'm thinking of building a 5 x 5 or so...warm cat house out back, where
these strays can at least stay warm. I don't want to foster or create
an environment for disease etc...I cannot turn them away, I cannot
afford all the meds they probably need; and really, I think there are
probably 5-7 that I have seen, who may take advantage of a cat house.

Maybe I am inviting mo problems.

I refuse to take any of them to a shelter.

I am willing to take Kitt (who is not the stray)...but as for this
stray?
I opened the door this evening, she went out. I will keep putting food
out.

You know the story. Now Im prattling.

Old October 26th 05, 01:36 AM
No More Retail

If cats could talk that is the most scariest thought I have ever had well
you would learn if your next store neighbor wore a pink tu-tu or vacuumed in
the nude OHH god even scarier thoughts

Hey Phil in alt.pets.cats Wayne Jones has a question that you can
probably answered better than any of us the title post is question re
glucosamine

Old October 26th 05, 08:47 AM
-L.

whitershadeofpale wrote:
I let a stray in last night, (who slept curled around my nose).

She was bony so I let her stay the day inside...this evening when I got
home, she climbed straight up me, and perched on my shoulder. I had a
500 watt light on, (doing some video projects)... this stray has a
thick green discharge on her wee wee.

She has a vaginal infection. Take her to a vet, get her treated and
spayed asap. Two cats are no more trouble than one. If you need money
toward her vet bill, email me.

-L.

Old October 28th 05, 02:55 PM
whitershadeofpale

-L. wrote:
whitershadeofpale wrote:
I let a stray in last night, (who slept curled around my nose).

She was bony so I let her stay the day inside...this evening when I got
home, she climbed straight up me, and perched on my shoulder. I had a
500 watt light on, (doing some video projects)... this stray has a
thick green discharge on her wee wee.

She has a vaginal infection. Take her to a vet, get her treated and
spayed asap. Two cats are no more trouble than one. If you need money
toward her vet bill, email me.

-L.

the show is over folks Trish Cat health & behaviour 11 July 27th 05 07:37 PM
There you have it folks ...(was Purrs for Dan) -L. Cat health & behaviour 28 July 9th 05 03:54 PM
Aloha Folks! Kilikini Cat anecdotes 93 January 26th 05 03:36 PM
You folks are wonderful. Thanks. David S. Cat health & behaviour 2 July 22nd 03 06:08 PM