Early Christmas Present for Persia

Old December 13th 03, 12:59 PM
jmcquown

Default Early Christmas Present for Persia

Persia is a bit jealous of the attention I'm giving to Peaches the lovebird.
Understandably so. And since she has no idea when Christmas is, I gave her
a lot of extra attention when I got home last night and one of her new
toys - a bristly mouse with a feather and sisal rope tail with a jingle bell
attached. She immediately went to town with that mouse! She was tossing it
around, rolling with it, pulling it along by the "tail" and rubbing her face
all over it. I tossed it and she chased it.

Funny thing, I could very easily make one of those mice. It's nothing but
part of a natural bristle bottle brush with some of the bristles cut off at
the end. Hot-glue a heavy piece of sisal and some feathers to it along with
a bell on the end of the rope. Some felt ears, eyes and a nose and it looks
like a mouse She loves the critter!

Jill

Old December 13th 03, 09:38 PM
polonca12000

I'm so glad Persia got to be back in the centre of attention where she
belongs
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"jmcquown" wrote in message
news
Persia is a bit jealous of the attention I'm giving to Peaches the

lovebird.
Understandably so. And since she has no idea when Christmas is, I gave

her
a lot of extra attention when I got home last night and one of her new
toys - a bristly mouse with a feather and sisal rope tail with a jingle

bell
attached. snip

Old December 14th 03, 04:39 PM
jmcquown

polonca12000 wrote:
I'm so glad Persia got to be back in the centre of attention where she
belongs
Best wishes,

She certainly did get back to be the center of attention by getting sick!
Dammit! But she's doing okay now Just snoozing a lot.

Jill

wrote in message
news
Persia is a bit jealous of the attention I'm giving to Peaches the
lovebird. Understandably so. And since she has no idea when
Christmas is, I gave her a lot of extra attention when I got home
last night and one of her new toys - a bristly mouse with a feather
and sisal rope tail with a jingle bell attached. snip