May be putting cat down in coming days

Old December 13th 03, 07:59 PM
Arthur Shapiro

In article , "Quick Links.Ca News" wrote:
Squeaky went to the Rainbow Bridge this morning around 10.

My condolences...that was a very sad story.

Art

Art
Temporary usercode - to be deleted when spam starts. Use MyBrainHurts at this ISP to reach me
Old December 13th 03, 08:52 PM
polonca12000

I'm so very sorry.
Hugs and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Quick Links.Ca News" wrote in message
Squeaky went to the Rainbow Bridge this morning around 10. It was very
quick. Thanks everyone for your thoughts, prayers and purrs. (For those
not receiving this through the newsgroup you can read the well wishes at
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes). I added Squeaky to the Bridge List at Pet
Loss.com, it should be there by Monday afternoon if anyone wishes to see
http://www.petloss.com/frames/fbrdglst.htm
Thanks again everyone.
Jodie

Old December 13th 03, 11:15 PM
Tanada

"Quick Links.Ca News" wrote:

My husband and I talked about it this evening. We are going to go ahead and
have him put down. The vet is pretty sure it's cancer in which case we
would be looking at that option anyway and he's so weak I don't want to put
him through surgery probably just to find out that is the case. But I will
always wonder if we were wrong.

Sometimes you have to go with your gut instincts. I'm sorry that you
have to act blind. I've been through it and know how hard it is and how
much it can hurt. Please accept our condolences, sympathy, and
cyberhugs. I'm sure that your kitty will be waiting for you at the
Rainbow Bridge.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine
Old December 13th 03, 11:21 PM
Tanada

"Quick Links.Ca News" wrote:

Squeaky went to the Rainbow Bridge this morning around 10. It was very
quick. Thanks everyone for your thoughts, prayers and purrs. (For those
not receiving this through the newsgroup you can read the well wishes at
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes). I added Squeaky to the Bridge List at Pet
Loss.com, it should be there by Monday afternoon if anyone wishes to see
http://www.petloss.com/frames/fbrdglst.htm
Thanks again everyone.

Major purrs, healing thoughts and kind wishes for you and your hubby on
your loss. Squeaky was loved by you both and you did all you could for
him.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine
Old December 14th 03, 06:49 AM

The vet is pretty sure it's cancer in which
case we would be looking at that option
anyway and he's so weak I don't want to
put him through surgery probably just to
find out that is the case. But I will always
wonder if we were wrong.

It would be worthwhile to have your vet do a necropsy when your kitty
passes. After a long battle with an unknown illness I recently had to
euthanize my beautiful, sweet angel Sadie. I asked the vet to do a
necropsy, and I finally had some answers. There was an odd sort of
comfort in getting an idea of what was causing her illness.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old December 14th 03, 08:38 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 11:13:18 -0500, "Quick Links.Ca News"
wrote:

Squeaky went to the Rainbow Bridge this morning around 10. It was very
quick. Thanks everyone for your thoughts, prayers and purrs. (For those
not receiving this through the newsgroup you can read the well wishes at
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes). I added Squeaky to the Bridge List at Pet
Loss.com, it should be there by Monday afternoon if anyone wishes to see
http://www.petloss.com/frames/fbrdglst.htm
Thanks again everyone.
Jodie

I am so sorry for your loss. Purrs to you for gentle healing, and to
Squeaky for a sweet journey to the Bridge.

Ginger-lyn

Xmas is Coming!!! Gizela Cat anecdotes 3 December 10th 03 09:45 PM
Bye for a few days Susan M Cat anecdotes 5 November 21st 03 01:40 PM
Putting Away Groceries John Biltz Cat anecdotes 7 October 23rd 03 04:41 AM
Winter is coming Angela Ryan Cat anecdotes 7 September 4th 03 06:43 AM
36 more days Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 2 August 13th 03 06:30 AM