Purr request for Ebony

Old December 14th 03, 02:57 PM
Adrian

Stacey wrote:
Hi everyone.

My MIL called today, her 13 year old cat is bloated and lethargic and
not eating. This cat never not eats! We told her to call the vet
(same TED as we use) but warned her they'd prob send her to the
emergency TED and it could cost a lot of money, which she does not
have. We recommended she beg the local TED to come in and take a look
at Ebony. She's in a bind because of finances. It's just not right
how much the emergency clinics charge, although I understand their
expenses having someone on call 24/7. Anyway, please send your
purrs, prayers and tail wags her way as she needs them badly.

Thanks

Stacey

Purrs for Ebony
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Old December 14th 03, 05:31 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Lots of good vibes, purtrs etc., heading Ebony's way.

helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old December 14th 03, 08:45 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 05:47:46 GMT, "Stacey"
wrote:

I called regular vet for her and the vet called her and the vet took her
right in (nice for a Saturday night). She met us there in fifteen minutes!

Eb peed a bit on MIL on the way to TED ("I feel fine. See? I peed! Now let's
TED said the bladder was the size of a softball when it should be smaller
than a golf ball. So she whisked Eb away with promises to call MIL tomorrow.

I'm taking Moogie in on Monday for Kitty Kitty Chop Chop so I can check on
Eb personally then.

Thanks for all the purrs... you guys/gals are awesome.

Stacey

Purrs for Ebony that she will be just fine!

Ginger-lyn

Human Purr Request Az Cat anecdotes 19 December 15th 03 06:28 AM
Hoomin Purr Request Stacey Cat anecdotes 25 December 15th 03 06:21 AM
SH*T!!! Purr Request Tanada Cat anecdotes 31 November 2nd 03 01:15 AM
A purr request from Kate Marina Cat anecdotes 22 October 9th 03 09:38 PM
If you can spare a purr or so...another request Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 20 September 7th 03 08:19 AM