New camera - new photos

Old December 14th 03, 09:45 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 01:19:59 -0500, Julie Cook
wrote:

For the last 7 or 8 years I have used a Kodak DC210 digital camera that
has a whopping 1 megapixel and 2x zoom. I've wanted a new camera for the
last year or two but just couldn't find the one I wanted. Well, I
could....the new Nikon and Canon DSLRs would be nice, but still a little
pricey. Besides, I'm not sure I would know what to do with one.

But this year I found two cameras that interested me. One was an HP
camera with 5 megapixels and 10x optical zoom. The other is the
Panasonic Lumix FZ10 which has only 4 megapixels but 12x optical zoom.
Santa came to visit tonight and I came home with the Panasonic.

Of course I had to see what kind of pictures I could get from it and of
course that meant pictures of cats, right? Lacey was the only one
willing to stay awake long enough for me to take pictures but I'm very
happy with the pictures I've taken and the absolute ease of downloading
them. They were really large pictures which I resampled to 25% of the
original to make them a little more manageable. I've posted them to my
Yahoo photo album and invite you to take a look.

I suspect you'll get tired of seeing post from me about new pictures of
my three in the next few weeks, but then I have to practice somewhere,
right?

Hopefully the following link will work (this is the first time I've
tried to post a tiny url):

http://tinyurl.com/z5eg

Julie

Link works fine. Don't know if it's the new camera or the outstanding
model, but the pix are lovely
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Old December 14th 03, 09:49 PM
Allegra640

Good Lord, Lacey is a stunning looking creature!
Old December 15th 03, 12:58 AM
Brenda

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
[...]

tired of seeing kitty pictures?!? Never! I love seeing Lacey's sweet face.
Brenda