Piccies

Old December 14th 03, 05:08 AM
Marina

Default Piccies

Mama got another pair of shoes. Nikki, The Inspector of Boxes and Bags,
carried out her duties re the shoebox.

http://tinyurl.com/z570

http://tinyurl.com/z575

Frank loves Meowmie's new, soft blankie.

http://tinyurl.com/z57k

--
Marina

Old December 14th 03, 06:57 AM
Julie Cook

Marina wrote:

Mama got another pair of shoes. Nikki, The Inspector of Boxes and Bags,
carried out her duties re the shoebox.

http://tinyurl.com/z570

http://tinyurl.com/z575

The caption says this one's a little small....you meant the box, right?
vbg Nikki is such a cutie!

Frank loves Meowmie's new, soft blankie.

http://tinyurl.com/z57k

awwwww!

Julie

Old December 14th 03, 07:22 AM
Marina

"Julie Cook" wrote

http://tinyurl.com/z575

The caption says this one's a little small....you meant the box, right?
vbg Nikki is such a cutie!

Yes, I meant the box. ) Nikki could hardly fit into it, and her....
ummmm... fluff bulged out over the sides when she lay down, but I didn't get
a single good pic of that.

--
Marina

Old December 14th 03, 07:24 AM
Gizela

Your cats are beautiful

Scritches for both of them

Purrs

Angela and Gizmo

Old December 14th 03, 07:40 AM
Marina

"Marina" wrote

Frank loves Meowmie's new, soft blankie.

Nikki loves it, too:

http://tinyurl.com/z5ks

--
Marina
Old December 14th 03, 02:30 PM
Victor Martinez

Awwww..... such good kitties! I need to remember to take pictures when
ours do things like that. The other day Maya got into a box that was
barely big enough to hold half her body, but she somehow managed to get
in. It was the cutest thing... but I didn't take a picture!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 14th 03, 02:30 PM
Stacey

Just love Frank N Nikki pics!

We have various soft blankets like that around the house. We call 'em cat
magnets because the moment we cover up with one, we're covered in cats!

Stacey

"Marina" wrote

Old December 14th 03, 08:01 PM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old December 15th 03, 02:06 AM
badwilson

Cat-in-a-box! Always makes me smile :-)
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

"Marina" wrote in message
Mama got another pair of shoes. Nikki, The Inspector of Boxes and Bags,
carried out her duties re the shoebox.

http://tinyurl.com/z570

http://tinyurl.com/z575

Frank loves Meowmie's new, soft blankie.

http://tinyurl.com/z57k

--
Marina

New Weeble Piccies! Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 7 December 5th 03 10:27 PM
A Few More Weeble Piccies Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 8 November 21st 03 03:17 AM
New Weeble Piccies Uploaded Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 8 November 18th 03 12:32 AM
Piccies Marina Cat anecdotes 25 November 7th 03 09:09 PM
Weeble Piccies Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 8 October 30th 03 01:14 PM