Harvey's meowels

Old September 19th 03, 04:30 AM
Christine Burel

Default Harvey's meowels

"Lots42 The Library Avenger " wrote in message
Every time I go to pet Harvey, he gives a little meow as if to say

'Hurray! I'm
going to get scritchies!'

Harvey, is quite the character! I love assembling all the pieces of his
purrsonality from your posts! Any photos?
Christine.

Old September 19th 03, 05:31 AM
Marina

"Lots42 The Library Avenger " wrote
Every time I go to pet Harvey, he gives a little meow as if to say

'Hurray! I'm
going to get scritchies!'.

Frank greets me with "Mah-mah!" when he thinks he is going to get scritches.

--
Marina

Old September 20th 03, 05:25 AM
Marina

"Lots42 The Library Avenger " wrote

I'll try and figure out something. I hesitate to promise anything because

my
computer will then break in such a way as to forgo me fufilliing it. In

the
meantime, think of a black pillow with legs and a talkative mouth.

LOL! Oh, he's black? Somehow I've pictured him as a grey tabby.

--
Marina

Old September 20th 03, 08:25 AM
CK

Lots42 The Library Avenger wrote:

I'll try and figure out something. I hesitate to promise anything because my
computer will then break in such a way as to forgo me fufilliing it. In the
meantime, think of a black pillow with legs and a talkative mouth.

We have a black talkative one too. Not so very pillowlike tho, coz
Laku's on the sleeker side, but talkative, yes.

Christine in Vantaa, Finland (Europe)
Email: christal63(at)yahoo(dot)com
Photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/christal63

Old September 20th 03, 10:41 AM
Lots42 The Library Avenger

LOL! Oh, he's black? Somehow I've pictured him as a grey tabby.

--
Marina

Close. Big black pillow with white socks and a bitey attitude. He'll nip you
when he's bored of being fawned over