The Fangless Wonder strikes fear

Old September 20th 08, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_2_]

Default The Fangless Wonder strikes fear

into the rodent population once, no, twice more!

I've been out attacking a very overgrown ivy and similar russian vine in the
grounds of Chateau Wafflycat. I am shattered and have blisters on my right
hand. I ache. This has, however, provided a not-to-be-missed hunting
opportunity for a certain one-eyed, almost fangless, metal pin in leg
Ladycat... In under half-an-hour she provided me with two freshly caught
voles. She proudly dropped them at my feet with her usual "MOWZ!" call.

I thanked her for being such a considerate feline in providing me with
snacks to keep the energy levels up whilst doing hard labour. :-)

Old September 20th 08, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

wafflycat wrote:
into the rodent population once, no, twice more!

I've been out attacking a very overgrown ivy and similar russian vine in
the grounds of Chateau Wafflycat. I am shattered and have blisters on my
right hand. I ache. This has, however, provided a not-to-be-missed
hunting opportunity for a certain one-eyed, almost fangless, metal pin
in leg Ladycat... In under half-an-hour she provided me with two freshly
caught voles. She proudly dropped them at my feet with her usual "MOWZ!"
call.

I thanked her for being such a considerate feline in providing me with
snacks to keep the energy levels up whilst doing hard labour. :-)
What a thoughtful pussycat! MLB

Old September 20th 08, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Sep 20, 11:50 am, "wafflycat"
wrote:
into the rodent population once, no, twice more!

I've been out attacking a very overgrown ivy and similar russian vine in the
grounds of Chateau Wafflycat. I am shattered and have blisters on my right
hand. I ache. This has, however, provided a not-to-be-missed hunting
opportunity for a certain one-eyed, almost fangless, metal pin in leg
Ladycat... In under half-an-hour she provided me with two freshly caught
voles. She proudly dropped them at my feet with her usual "MOWZ!" call.

I thanked her for being such a considerate feline in providing me with
snacks to keep the energy levels up whilst doing hard labour. :-)

Having the consideration to have opposable thumbs and use them in her
service, you deserved a reward and she provided it. What a considerate
mistress she is.

--
Will in New Haven
"I noticed that in obedience and riding classes , people with training

Old September 20th 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

wafflycat wrote:

into the rodent population once, no, twice more!

I've been out attacking a very overgrown ivy and similar russian vine in the
grounds of Chateau Wafflycat. I am shattered and have blisters on my right
hand. I ache. This has, however, provided a not-to-be-missed hunting
opportunity for a certain one-eyed, almost fangless, metal pin in leg
Ladycat... In under half-an-hour she provided me with two freshly caught
voles. She proudly dropped them at my feet with her usual "MOWZ!" call.

The ferocious hunter kitty Still Has It. And I'm sure she was just
thanking you for making it easier to reach her prey.

Sounds like you deserve a glass of wine and a hot bath, perhaps with a
purring Ladycat dropping by for a visit (sans voles of course!).

--
Joyce ^..^