Anuther hard day gardin da howse

Old June 29th 09, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default Anuther hard day gardin da howse

Zephyr and Sonickitty wrote:
On Jun 28, 2:16 pm, Lucy wrote:
Zephyr and Sonickitty wrote:
Gud wurk Sundance. De king shud preesent yu with a meddle.
Zephyr
Trooder kitteez! O boyoboy. Less go dere.
SonicKitty
Hisss.
Zephyr

I like tu hiss, tuu.

HoneyCat

Herrow HoneyCat. Chek out diss:
Hisss. Hisss. Hiss.
wiff mine meouf wyde open. Skary, huh.
Zephyr

Hi hi HoneyCat, anudder buddy kittee, maybee a TROODER kittee!
SonicKittey

Hisss.
Zephyr

Hi frends!! My momm callz me da Hissy Missy. I luff hisseng. Ittiz da
best way to maik a poynt.

HoneyCat

Old June 29th 09, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 18:50:24 -0700 (PDT), Zephyr
and Sonickitty's nimble, little paws typed:

O I see. How duz we pay hoommage to grand poo bah and greet dhat
kitty?
How duz we aboid dhat kitty?
Zephyr

We 'leckted her purresident an grand poo bah ob
Catamerika last elekshun day, buttid we don't
reelly pay homage to any kitty. Itz a kinda
serrymonial posihshun.

Itz nice dat you came heer to meow wif usses!
You'll get to know awl ob da catz heer ober time.
We iz a nice bunch ob kitties an enjoy eech ofurs
kompany!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/28/2009 11:25:57 PM
Old June 29th 09, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 23:05:02 -0700, Sundance's
nimble, little paws typed:

Today bof trooder kitteez kame to owrown frunt windo. Aftur lotsa hissin an
swattin frum da uther side uv da glass, dey finulee went away. Dat wuz hard
werk, so now I needz sum rest.

Sundance, asleep and snoring just a little

Gud werk, Sundance. Yoo deserfs a treet too. Meow
pitifully to yur meowmie!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/28/2009 11:40:36 PM
Old June 29th 09, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Zephyr and Sonickitty

On Jun 28, 8:32*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 18:50:24 -0700 (PDT), Zephyr
and Sonickitty's nimble, little paws typed:

O I see. *How duz we pay hoommage to grand poo bah and greet dhat
kitty?
How duz we aboid dhat kitty?
Zephyr

* * * * We 'leckted her purresident an grand poo bah ob
Catamerika last elekshun day, buttid we don't
reelly pay homage to any kitty. Itz a kinda
serrymonial posihshun.

* * * * Itz nice dat you came heer to meow wif usses!
You'll get to know awl ob da catz heer ober time.
We iz a nice bunch ob kitties an enjoy eech ofurs
kompany!

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 6/28/2009 11:25:57 PM

Nevfurdaless, Anais, I feel I shud pay mine grespeks to grand Poo
Bah. I mineself wuz wunse a qween but is now deemoted.

Deer Grand Poo Bah, LL, Luvable Louise,
Herrow, I offur a pink catnip maus to Catmerica purresident. I
pooted it at yur feet.
Going to mine chare to nap again. Nise to be heer.
Zephyr

(Honeycat, lissen to fiss: hissssahissssafffffffft. Can yoo do phat?
Z.)
Old June 29th 09, 11:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Letz hope she izunt, Trudi
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Nah, hur wudden dare!...wud hur????
Heerz sum vytamynz furr yu, Sunnydanze.
Pit2nya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
i iz wunnerin ifin yourown hoomin iz feedin demselvez or sumfin, Trudi, da
suspishuz

Old June 29th 09, 11:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hersef iz alzo da purrsidint i thinkz, barbi, not dat up on politikz
"Granby" wrote in message
Wellz, dat kitty iz kalled Loveable Louise, not surez zaklee why kauz
herself iza kitty of few words. Her self izz a bit snippy but dat iz her
naturez and we all likez herself anyway. Sumtimes when itself iz portant
her talkz a lot. You can call herself Grand Poo Bah or Loveable Loyise or
justz LL. Herselfz will answerez u.
"Zephyr and Sonickitty" wrote in message
O I see. How duz we pay hoommage to grand poo bah and greet dhat
kitty?
How duz we aboid dhat kitty?
Zephyr

On Jun 28, 6:08 pm, "Granby" wrote:
We duzen haff a King, we haz a grand poo bah."Lucy"

Old June 29th 09, 11:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

well datz a reeleef, ifin her wuz, den it wuuld be muc harderta send dem
away, Trudi, whu knowz diz furm xpurrineze
"Sundance" wrote in message
No, she iznt feedin dem. Dey iz juss 2 noo nayberhud kitteez dat needz to
lern to stay outta my terrytory.

Sundance

Old June 29th 09, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Oh, fangu, Sweetee! Yoo takez such gudgud kare uv myownself.

Sundance

"Sundance" wrote in message
Today bof trooder kitteez kame to owrown frunt windo. Aftur lotsa hissin
an swattin frum da uther side uv da glass, dey finulee went away. Dat
wuz hard werk, so now I needz sum rest.

Sundance, asleep and snoring just a little

Anuther moofing day. Fred[_2_] Cat community 3 May 1st 09 03:38 AM
Anuther test Lucy[_3_] Cat community 7 April 20th 08 11:30 PM
Anuther new babycat Lucy[_3_] Cat community 5 April 12th 08 12:45 PM
Anuther test Lucy[_3_] Cat community 20 March 20th 08 02:17 AM
anuther toy! [email protected] Cat community 3 March 19th 05 10:00 AM