To da fambleez uv resintly departid luvved wunz

Old July 25th 09, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default To da fambleez uv resintly departid luvved wunz

I haz to be kwik an typebite dis kwietli befur Meowmie kumz bak. We iz awl
furry sad an purrin bowt Sadie an Lewi an awl da utherz dat haz went to da
brij resintly, but Meowmie haznt bin abul to post bowt it fur ussez -- when
she triez, she getz MMS kuz her iz still too sadsad bowt herown fambly
memfurz dat wentid to da brij resintly. Juss know dat we iz wif yoo evin if
we iznt postin dat we iz.

Oopz, gotta go now, Meowmie iz kummin bak. Dont tell her I postid dis.

Sundance

Old July 25th 09, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"Sundance"
I haz to be kwik an typebite dis kwietli befur Meowmie kumz bak. We iz awl
furry sad an purrin bowt Sadie an Lewi an awl da utherz dat haz went to da
brij resintly, but Meowmie haznt bin abul to post bowt it fur ussez -- when
she triez, she getz MMS kuz her iz still too sadsad bowt herown fambly
memfurz dat wentid to da brij resintly. Juss know dat we iz wif yoo evin if
we iznt postin dat we iz.

Oopz, gotta go now, Meowmie iz kummin bak. Dont tell her I postid dis.

Sundance

Fangu Sundance fur riting usses. Wee wunt tell.
We awl feal sew sad rite gnow n fur yerown Meowmie too.
We luffs yoo n r wiff yoo too.
PURRS for yoo n yer meowmie.
Luffs n healing nosepoinks
Mosey, Mimzy, Bob Qat &
Pookie, Sqweex, and Pipps

Old July 25th 09, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 24, 9:39*pm, "Sundance"
wrote:
I haz to be kwik an typebite dis kwietli befur Meowmie kumz bak. We iz awl
furry sad an purrin bowt Sadie an Lewi an awl da utherz dat haz went to da
brij resintly, but Meowmie haznt bin abul to post bowt it fur ussez -- when
she triez, she getz MMS kuz her iz still too sadsad bowt herown fambly
memfurz dat wentid to da brij resintly. Juss know dat we iz wif yoo evin if
we iznt postin dat we iz.

Oopz, gotta go now, Meowmie iz kummin bak. Dont tell her I postid dis.

Sundance

Wee iz purrin four yoons Meowmie's hart and we gnow dat yoons r wiff
doze ub us hoo mourn. Shee lubs yoons an won' mine yoo postin dis,
aldo wee won' tell beclaws yoons ast.

--
WooToo an Maggie May four der Hous
Old July 25th 09, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

I wil not mew anyfing to anywun, an I hopes yew can be posting in
spites ob Meowmie's sadness beclawz it furry 'portint to keep yer own
spiritz furry hi beclawz dat hewlps yer Meowmie. Pwawbly. Datz haow
it wurks awoun heer at mine hous. Purr fur yew...purr fur yer
meowmie..fwum MeOwy

Old July 26th 09, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dear suncanze,

I iz sorre i thinked i telled softa 'spond to diz butted we duzint see owrz
pozt so we iz not tellin yourown hoomin dat you sended diz message, altho
hersef mite notize since we iz sure alla da purrin will hep hersef ta feel
betterer... you better go ahead anna order dat nip you wantz, anna perhapz
sum delifuri chikum wif herown kredit card while hersef isunt lukin, Tiger
fur hiz purrin full blast howze