DATZ ENUF

Old July 28th 09, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default DATZ ENUF

Pleas dont let Bast take my bruther LeO to the Bridge. He is still so sick.

Lucy

Granby wrote:
I don kno who iz in charj of deeze fings, effen it iz Bast. Dat iz enuf.
No more kitties or Doggies or Hoomanz needz to leaf for da Bridge. ""Dere
haz been too mani and dere iz too muchez sadnez around da kommunitee/
Piglet just knowing ENUF IZ ENUF.

Old July 28th 09, 06:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Purrz furr LeO,
furr whuteffurr iz rite furrr him.
--
Purrrrtô.ônya

Old July 28th 09, 07:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Fangu, Sunny.
I hab bin luukink furr yu.
I heowp yur Meomee iz bettererer, fur hur sayke amd furrr yur sayke an
spekkulee furrr ower sake nuzzel under hiz chinny ch ch

Old July 28th 09, 07:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

In article ,
Lucy wrote:

Pleas dont let Bast take my bruther LeO to the Bridge. He is still so sick.

Lucy

We are all purring for Leo to get better quickly.

Amelia
for her clowder
Old July 28th 09, 10:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Fangu, Sweetee. I will tell her dat yoo sed so.

Wud yoo like to hab sum dinner? Meowmie buyed chikkin libberz agin, so we
kud hav doze, or dere iz also pizza. Da pizza haz a liddle chikkin, but itz
mostlee vejiblez. Derez also a hold gallin uv milk -- I duznt kare fur it
myownself, but yoo kud hav sum if yoo likez it. Affur we eetz, we kud play
wif da grapez.

Sundance

Old July 28th 09, 01:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

U kno I memberz askink Bast nottted ta take Scooter to da Bridge but,
herself got sik and hurted to bad dat I had to chanj mineown mine and tell
Bast dat what waz bestis for Scooter is what shud be donez. Itself iz a
hard fing ta do butted u willz kno when it iz time ta tell Bast dat iz what
shud be done.

Old July 28th 09, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Dat wus be lufferlee.
I gotz sum laffink kow cheze. We kin lik it off ov towzt.
I lyke cheze but nottid mylk, spekkulee not skimmt mylk,
an datz awl dat dey hab at mine heowze.
If yur z is hold mylk, I mite juzt twy sum tu see da diffyrunz.

Grapez pong...oh yez!
--
Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee

Old July 28th 09, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Purrrrs Lucy. May Bast bless.

Fred

Granby wrote:
I don kno who iz in charj of deeze fings, effen it iz Bast. Dat iz enuf.
No more kitties or Doggies or Hoomanz needz to leaf for da Bridge.
""Dere haz been too mani and dere iz too muchez sadnez around da
kommunitee/ Piglet just knowing ENUF IZ ENUF.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old July 29th 09, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

OK, gud. If yoo likez cheez, we also gotz sum liddle ballz uv motsarella
cheez dat we can play wif or eet, an we haz liddle mini gooda cheeziz, too.
Da milk we haz iz wun persent.

Granby wrote:
I don kno who iz in charj of deeze fings, effen it iz Bast. Dat iz
enuf. No more kitties or Doggies or Hoomanz needz to leaf for da
Bridge. ""Dere haz been too mani and dere iz too muchez sadnez
around da kommunitee/ Piglet just knowing ENUF IZ ENUF.

DATZ ENUF Will in New Haven Cat community 2 July 28th 09 03:21 PM
DATZ ENUF John Ross Mc Master Cat community 0 July 28th 09 04:25 AM
DATZ ENUF The Ajo Clowder Cat community 0 July 27th 09 05:44 PM
Soz Datz snowz Granby Cat anecdotes 6 December 8th 07 09:17 PM
Enuf iz enuf Granby Cat anecdotes 1 November 28th 07 12:59 PM