Shmogg gets an offer!

Old September 18th 03, 11:14 PM
Yowie

Default Shmogg gets an offer!

As some of you may know, Mr Shmoggleberry J Cat, esq., has his own e-mail
address (shmoggleberry (at) yahoo (dot) com (dot) au) which he uses to
communicate to other cats and his fans out there in cyberspace. Being a
woeful secretary for him, I don't type out too many letters on his behalf,
and subsequently the inbox doesn't receive a flood of e-mail everyday unlike
some of the other inboxes I am in charge of.

But today was a special day. Shmoggleberry got a letter he wan't expecting.
Apprantly, Joe Aseke, the first son of a very popular Black Zimbabwean
farmer who was murdered needs his help shifting $9.5 million out of the
country, and for his trouble he will receive 10% of it when the transactions
are complete. He's racing all over the house at the thought of exactly how
many cans of hoomin toona and ounces of 'nip that would get him.

He's not exactly sure how a a grey fuzzy creature with no thumbs can help Mr
Aseke, but is positive that if anyone can, it is a member of the Superior
Species. Obviously, Mr Aseke went straight for an entity capable of dealing
with such high-faluting and complicated affairs, by-passing us mere humans
along the way.

Shmogg wants me to write back to Mr Aseke asking him what the exchange rate
bweteen Zimbabwean dollars and Whiska cans is. I am not so sure, it sounds
like alot of secretarial work for me.

What do you think?

Yowie
Ps. Fluffy also has an e-mail addy (fluffy_the_dog (at) yahoo (dot) com
(dot) au) but no-one would be mad enough to risk their money on her brains.

Old September 19th 03, 02:10 AM
Sherry

Shmogg wants me to write back to Mr Aseke asking him what the exchange rate
bweteen Zimbabwean dollars and Whiska cans is. I am not so sure, it sounds
like alot of secretarial work for me.

What do you think?

Oh, but I think Mr. S is the perfect candidate to help the poor folks in
Zimbabwe by taking 9 mil off their hands. After all, his family roots probably
run deep in the Serengeti, don't you think? It's his ancestral duty.
BTW, is the Serengeti anywhere near Zimbabwe?

Sherry
The Geographically Challenged Girl
Old September 19th 03, 03:47 AM
Tanada

catsruleok wrote:

Perhaps you could tell him that Shmogg is happy to oblige and that he will arrange for the money
collected by ship under the captaincy of Cap'n Pine Cone :^))

Arrr, I'll keel haul the scurvy bum. He's a bigger pirate than we are.
I wouldn't try to take a cat for his last bit of kibble. His second to
last bit maybe, but not his last bit.

Say Smoggleberry, you tell the goof that you'll put the money in a plain
brown paper bag, stapled at the top and let us take care of it. We'll
give the chump a present he'll never forget.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
Old September 19th 03, 05:54 AM
JHBennett

Pam,
Thought I'd mention you may really be on to something, with your
discovering the nautical proclivities and aspirations of cats. I've
recently discovered that White Stocking, our feral Tom, has made our pontoon
boat his residence. His favorite place for naps in the sun and surveying
his domain? The Captain's chair, of course.
If he gets this thing launched on the inland waterways, we will all be
in great peril.
Cheers,
Jack

Old September 20th 03, 01:26 AM
Tanada

JHBennett wrote:

Pam,
Thought I'd mention you may really be on to something, with your
discovering the nautical proclivities and aspirations of cats. I've
recently discovered that White Stocking, our feral Tom, has made our pontoon
boat his residence. His favorite place for naps in the sun and surveying
his domain? The Captain's chair, of course.
If he gets this thing launched on the inland waterways, we will all be
in great peril.
Cheers,

Pine Cone says that White Stocking can have the inland waterways, he'll
be the cap'n of the hi cees. That way they'll have all waterways
covered.

Pam S. counting her money
Old September 20th 03, 08:21 AM
CK

Sherry wrote:

Oh, but I think Mr. S is the perfect candidate to help the poor folks in
Zimbabwe by taking 9 mil off their hands. After all, his family roots probably
run deep in the Serengeti, don't you think? It's his ancestral duty.
BTW, is the Serengeti anywhere near Zimbabwe?

Sherry
The Geographically Challenged Girl

Well, it is in the same "corner" of Africa. Not that far from each
other. See from the map: http://www.africaguide.com/afmap.htm
Serengeti is in Tanzania. Here's their official website:
http://www.serengeti.org/

Christine in Vantaa, Finland (Europe)
Email: christal63(at)yahoo(dot)com
Photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/christal63

Old September 20th 03, 02:16 PM
Sherry

Zimbabwe by taking 9 mil off their hands. After all, his family roots
probably
run deep in the Serengeti, don't you think? It's his ancestral duty.
BTW, is the Serengeti anywhere near Zimbabwe?

Sherry
The Geographically Challenged Girl

Well, it is in the same "corner" of Africa. Not that far from each
other. See from the map: http://www.africaguide.com/afmap.htm
Serengeti is in Tanzania. Here's their official website:
http://www.serengeti.org/

Christine in Vantaa, Finland (Europe)
Email: christal63(at)yahoo(dot)com

Wow. Thanks Christine!