Glucosamine Sulphate

Old September 17th 08, 01:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Glucosamine Sulphate

Two days running, Snoopy has woken me up by knocking my Glucosamine Sulphate
tablets off the table beside my bed and batting them round the floor.
They're in a small plastic tub which rattles loudly. Clearly Glucosamine
Sulphate helps keep an older cat active. ;-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old September 17th 08, 01:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I have those low dose aspirin I take one a day, not Doctors orders seems
everyone I know does this.

They rattle in the bottle like B B's. All three cats love to play with the
bottle and bat it back and forth between them. WHY do we spend the money we
do on fancy toys?
om...

Old September 17th 08, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Adrian wrote:

Two days running, Snoopy has woken me up by knocking my Glucosamine Sulphate
tablets off the table beside my bed and batting them round the floor.
They're in a small plastic tub which rattles loudly. Clearly Glucosamine
Sulphate helps keep an older cat active. ;-)

Is that the stuff you take to help repair the cartiledge in your joints?
Could Snoopy be trying to tell you something?

--
Joyce ^..^

Old September 17th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Two days running, Snoopy has woken me up by knocking my Glucosamine
Sulphate tablets off the table beside my bed and batting them round the
floor. They're in a small plastic tub which rattles loudly. Clearly
Glucosamine Sulphate helps keep an older cat active. ;-)
--

It's wonderful stuff. :P

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old September 18th 08, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Adrian wrote:
Two days running, Snoopy has woken me up by knocking my Glucosamine Sulphate
tablets off the table beside my bed and batting them round the floor.
They're in a small plastic tub which rattles loudly. Clearly Glucosamine
Sulphate helps keep an older cat active. ;-)

LOL! Very effective stuff.

Old September 18th 08, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Adrian" ...
bastXXXette
Adrian :

Two days running, Snoopy has woken me up by knocking my Glucosamine
Sulphate tablets off the table beside my bed and batting them round
the floor. They're in a small plastic tub which rattles loudly.
Clearly Glucosamine Sulphate helps keep an older cat active. ;-)

Is that the stuff you take to help repair the cartiledge in your
joints? Could Snoopy be trying to tell you something?

The way she was rushing around this morning I think she was saying she
doesn't need it, unlike her daddy.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

I tried the stuff for my arthritis and knees and it made me very sick, so I
had to quit taking it

Kyla

Old September 19th 08, 09:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baird Stafford

Default Glucosamine Sulphate [OT]

In article
,
hopitus wrote:

On Sep 17, 6:00*am, "Adrian" wrote:
Two days running, Snoopy has woken me up by knocking my Glucosamine
Sulphate
tablets off the table beside my bed and batting them round the floor.
They're in a small plastic tub which rattles loudly. Clearly Glucosamine
Sulphate helps keep an older cat active. ;-)
Cats leave pawprints on your
hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

I have friends who tell me that stuff helps their knee pain
considerably.
I tried taking it for back pain (disc disease) and it did absolutely
nothing
for or to me....which didn't surpirse me a bit. There is nothing at
all wrong
with my knees. Maybe it only works on knees..cartilage is *not* the
same
thing as a vertebral disc.

It also works for elbows, fingers, toes - anything that's really a
joint. I still find getting up off the floor once I've got myself down
to be a major undertaking - just not as major as it was before I started
taking the stuff.

Why do I get down on the floor? Anyone who has been adopted by a cat
should know the answer to *that* one. Or, better, the answers.

Baird

--
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and in a divided country
that's enough to win elections. -Bill Steele
Old September 20th 08, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I have been taking the stuff for 6 years. With the job I do, hands, wrists,
elbows, yes, everything that is a joint can give me trouble. Every now and
then, when I feel good, I go off the stuff and in less than a month have to
between cats and grandkids, I manage to spend a lot of time on the floor.
"Baird Stafford" wrote in message
In article
,

Old September 20th 08, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Sep 19, 9:04*pm, "Granby" wrote:
I have been taking the stuff for 6 years. *

Same here- I also take cod liver oil capusles- my mum swore by them
and when she died aged 77, she had mild arthritis in her knees easily
controlled when it played up by OTC painkillers and nothing else and
she put it down to cod liver oil so I am following her example

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs