Attack of the Bags

Old September 20th 08, 11:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Attack of the Bags

http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress....ade-a-mess.jpg

Persia would have been out the door, literally. She hates plastic bags.
Paper bags, OTOH, are loads of fun!

Jill

Old September 20th 08, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Sep 20, 6:57*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress....unny-pictures-...

Persia would have been out the door, literally. *She hates plastic bags..
Paper bags, OTOH, are loads of fun!

Jill

Rusty is also afraid of plastic bags, especially the noise they made.

Winnie
Old September 20th 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Sep 20, 9:19*am, Winnie wrote:

Rusty is also afraid of plastic bags, especially the noise they made.

Isis (RB) used to open the cupboard under the sink where I keep
carrier bags and build herself a little nest out of them and sleep in
it!

Sarsi likes to open the door and drag them out- many mornings my first
job in the kitchen (after feeding the owners of course!) is to pick
the bags up and put them back!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old September 21st 08, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Lesley wrote:
Isis (RB) used to open the cupboard under the sink where I keep
carrier bags and build herself a little nest out of them and sleep in
it!

Sarsi likes to open the door and drag them out- many mornings my first
job in the kitchen (after feeding the owners of course!) is to pick
the bags up and put them back!

I had to put a baby lock on the cupboard under the sink, because Mir
would drag out the kitchen paper rolls and demolish them all over the flat.

Now Caliban thinks it's very entertaining to stand at the cupboard, pull
it open as far as the baby lock lets it go, and then release it so it
slams shut. Bang-bang-bang-bang in all eternity.

Old September 21st 08, 08:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K

Marina kirjoitti:
Lesley wrote:
Isis (RB) used to open the cupboard under the sink where I keep
carrier bags and build herself a little nest out of them and sleep in
it!

Sarsi likes to open the door and drag them out- many mornings my first
job in the kitchen (after feeding the owners of course!) is to pick
the bags up and put them back!

I had to put a baby lock on the cupboard under the sink, because Mir
would drag out the kitchen paper rolls and demolish them all over the flat.

Now Caliban thinks it's very entertaining to stand at the cupboard, pull
it open as far as the baby lock lets it go, and then release it so it
slams shut. Bang-bang-bang-bang in all eternity.

Instead of baby locks, I'm contemplating getting magnet locks onto some
of the cupboards/closets here that Laku likes to visit and plunder.
especially the cupboard where his food and 'nip treats are stored. At
the moment I have a kitchen chair in front of that cupboard, and I have
to move it every time I need something from inside there. The magnet
would "hold on" to the door harder and Laku would not have the strength
to open it, I think...

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old September 21st 08, 12:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Christine K wrote:
Marina kirjoitti:
Lesley wrote:
[...]

Persia has yet to figure out how to open the door in the bathroom where her
food is stored. It's a very heavy door so I'm not too worried about it but
boy does she YELL! for her Hill's Prescription c/d! She sure figured out
the door to the kitchen pantry back home, to the point I was going to
install a slide-bolt lock.

Jill

Old September 21st 08, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
William Hamblen

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 07:33:30 +0300, Marina
wrote:

Now Caliban thinks it's very entertaining to stand at the cupboard, pull
it open as far as the baby lock lets it go, and then release it so it
slams shut. Bang-bang-bang-bang in all eternity.

Many years ago, when I had aluminum storm doors, the cat would ask to
be let inside by pulling on the door. It sounded exactly like someone
knocking at the door.

Bud

Cats in Bags [email protected] Cat anecdotes 4 November 11th 07 10:57 PM
Cat restraint bags Chris Cat health & behaviour 25 June 9th 05 02:40 AM
Lily bags a bird Pat Cat anecdotes 14 October 3rd 04 07:23 PM
Bags are fun Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 14 September 6th 04 06:47 PM
Cat licks plastic bags NevaYouMindWhoItAint Cat health & behaviour 6 May 8th 04 04:38 PM