If your cats had to earn their living, what would they do?

Old December 4th 08, 01:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default If your cats had to earn their living, what would they do?

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
m...

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"Kreisleriana" wrote:
Stinky -- his day job could have been food taster or piano player, but
his
true calling would have been something like a Cary Grant-like Dalai Lama.

Dante would like to be a professional wrestler.

I actually pictured Dante as more of a professional bowler.

More like a bowling ball.

Seriously, though, I think he really wants to be one of those Lucha Libre
guys. He would love to wear a mask and cape, and fling himself around.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old December 4th 08, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Dec 2, 8:58*am, Kajikit wrote:

What would your cats do?

Dunzi would either be a guru or a big game hunter- she meditates on
the meaning of life, the universe and all that but she's a very
determined psycho when it comes to flies

Sarsi I suspect would be a Hell's Angel or a World dictator or a
nightclub bouncer with a BAD reputation then again mayvbe she'd be a
rock promoter or even a musician she will keep scratching the case my
acoustic guitar is in (Haven't played for years but Dave sometimes
gets it out) as if she is thinking "If I had opposable thumbs then the
World would end up going Hendrix who?"

And of course both would consider positions in quality control in a
ham factory

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old December 4th 08, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Dec 4, 12:53�pm, Lesley wrote:
On Dec 2, 8:58�am, Kajikit wrote:

What would your cats do?

Dunzi would either be a guru or a big game hunter- she meditates on
the meaning of life, the universe and all that but she's a very
determined psycho when it comes to flies

Sarsi I suspect would be a Hell's Angel or a World dictator or a
nightclub bouncer with a BAD reputation then again mayvbe she'd be a
rock promoter or even a musician she will keep scratching the case my
acoustic guitar is in (Haven't played for years but Dave sometimes
gets it out) as if she is thinking "If I had opposable thumbs then the
World would end up going Hendrix who?"

And of course both would consider positions in quality control in a
ham factory

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Anyone who's visited me knows that Spicey is an excellant body guard.
Suz&Spicey