Da Crooze beginz!

Old March 5th 11, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Da Cocktail pawty (was: Da Crooze beginz!)

Yuss, et iz nise tew see Trudi iz habbin uh gud tyme n alw da rezt uff da
geztz tew.
Mosey n MeOwy

Itz so nice to see Trudi havvin a gud time. Itz hard to tell dat she haz
trubblez wif herown bak legz.

Rebecca

"cshenk" wrote in message
what cash and mabel hear are the kittys moving from dinner to the dancing
venus, having announced the dj and dancing bands kittyz are moving to the
music of choice... as cash and mabel enter the dance band room trudi lukz
up and sees them enter, she waves them ofur to her small table with jack
and says to cash... duz ursef remfur dat i sayed i had sumfin fur ursef?
well here it iz... she shows him a box which he opens to reveal a very
fine leather tail decoration, it has his name hand tooled, its very small
but very eligant, and after trudi ties it in place he wags his tail
appreciatiflee... and there is the most subtle bell chime efur...

Cash looks back in delight!

diz kan remind ursef ta luk befur ursef wags, anna alzo can warn a kitty
ifin ursef iz buzy... I dida dark brown leafur fur tonigt but inna box iz
serfural ofur colors dat ursef kan use ifin ursef wantsa change da tie ta
match urown owtfitz,

I sure hopez ursef likseit

'Oh Trudi! Iz so wunnerfull! Laterz, when no1 is looking, I'z gonna
chase my tail and get a good look at maiself inna it' the fellow jokes
with a happy grin. Aunti Mabel, trudi and Jack laugh and remind him a
mirror might be easier but not nearly as much fun to watch!

'Now Jack, kin I borrow yur ladi fur a dance iffin she don't mind?' asks
Cash with head cocked to the side and eyes winking at Trudi.

Jack laughs as Trudi nods. Shes looking particularily lovely in her
burgundy gown with silver threads, silver flats and a silver neck chain of
spun silver. Cash in his white tuxedo, deep brown bow tie and tail
ornament of brown leather tooled with his name catches the interest of
some of the single kittahs and single ladies of other types. Suddenly you
notice he's actually rather graceful as the only sound is the soft chime
which he now has going in time with the music. They stop for a moment on
the way to talk with Pitô.ônya then glide to the floor.

As they head to the dance floor for a friendly time, Aunti Mabel turns to
Jack and laughs. "Iz hope you not minded Jack.' Then thinking, 'would
you like to dance wif me?' Winking she even reminds him that then he can
cut in and swap to her and Cash and him and Trudi if he likes.

Jack sounds a little relieved and looks a little sheepish. 'Shez jus so
purrty! anna all burgandy and silver 2nite butted hez bein nize fur dat
gift anna berry polite. Mebbe wez just dance near iffin you not mind? Oh,
purrfect dress Aunti! Iz sorry Iz distracted by my Trudi anna furrgot to
say so'.

Aunti Mabel smiles kindly and knowingly and leads off to the dance floor
then starts a very simple dance in time with the music that she can feel
through the floorboards as well as ears ever could.

trudi
"cshenk" wrote in message
With a soft sigh, Aunti Mabel flips over in her nap then sneezes waking
her and Cash up.

Both consider going back to sleep then nature calls. With a sigh, Cash
waits patiently for his turn. Ok, he's dancing a bit back and forth on
his back paws but he's polite as he waits.

'All yours dear' says Aunti Mabel as she comes out and settles at the
dresser to brush her ears. She looks over her outfit and decides
sleeping in it was not a good idea so she checks the closet after
dropping off her silver shot blue sweater for the cleaners in the
morning.

Looking in the closet, she selects an elegant dark brown silk vintage 2
piece outfit. The skirt swirls as she moves to shift off the silver
'fun' socks she had on her back feet and replaces them with dark brown
silk slip-on dancing flats that have a tiny trail of diamonds along the
front in a sort of heart shape about her feet. Looking into the jewelry
box, she selects a set of diamond earrings then a necklace of vintage
silver with a diamond inset pendant cameo who looks much like Rin Tin
Tin.

'Oh Mai!' says Cash as he comes out. "Ah mai lady, if I were only 10
years older!' he says!

Aunti Mabel tosses her ears back and laughs. It's an old joke between
them but she appreciates the compliments. Looking at him archly through
the mirror, she asks 'Now Cash, mebby time to be a bit dressier?'.

Cash looks a little unsure but goes to the closet. Staring inside, he
selects his white tuxedo jacket and puts it on then comes back proudly
to Aunti Mabel who smiles. 'Yes dear, butted you need a different ty.
Dat blue 1 wif silver isnt quite right' says Aunti Mabel. Opening a
dresser drawer she selects a brown silk only slightly deeper than the
color of his eyes and quickly makes him a bow-tie. Somehow, bow-ties
suit him.

Deciding they are ready, they leave and head to the party. As they
approach there hear a quiet hubub as if something has happened?

Old March 5th 11, 07:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

as they danze, trudi: I sure iz gwad ursef pikda slow danze, mine bak legz
duzint wurk berree gud so deze slower danzes iz fun... i wuld one day likta
doa fazt danze but mine legz wunt 'low it, mayhapz one day in prifit, glanze
at jack, i mite twy it. I sure iz gwad ursef likez urown tail dekorashun...

they danze and talk and enjoy da muzik.

Old March 5th 11, 07:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

oej says to rebecca, well she lucked owt anna itsa slower danze, anna lukit
herown shoez, dey iz lukin like spikey sandalz butted dey iz akshulee flatz
anna little builded up inna frunt ta suport hersef, she didunt danze fura
longlong time until she getted deze shoez, OEJ

Old March 5th 11, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Cash gives a low bow over her delicate paw, then leads her in a gentle
swirl, waltzing through the crowd.

Old March 5th 11, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

meanwhile chester has finally eaten all he can and lucy has waited paitently
for him to finish... he says iz ursef ready ta danze? which muzik duz ursef
wantsa g o to? i iz opin to efur one or bof?

chester

Old March 6th 11, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Softly, as kittahs tend to do, Lizzies paw comes out to touch the pretty
necklace in wonder.

Daisy-chan just smiles and points to where she is sitting with da Bear,
Trudi and Jack. 'Come by when ready Miss Lizzie, ok?' says Daisy-chan.

Waving at Lizzie she goes back to the table and moments later, her first
mouseikle arrives. At her first lick she feels a quivver and realizes her
whole body is quivvering in joy. He eyes close and she finds herself
helplessly purring while she eats.

"cshenk" wrote in message
Daisy-chan and da Bear join Trudi and Jack and request a dessert menu then
order.

While waiting for their order to arrive, trudi and jack discourse lightly
with Daisy-chan and da Bear about the party and the nice things happening.
Then Jack asks 'Hey Daisy-chan, do you think Aunti Mabel and Cash will
come back?'

'Iz sure they will, jus not wen. Dey don't nap enuff inna da day soz has
ta nap now to stayz up furr da party later' says Daisy-chan. Jack nods.

Looking about a bit, Daisy-chan sees a small kittah hidden half under the
plants. She's a lovely coral-orangy lady cat. Daisy-chan is reminded of
her long dark time in the OUT before she found her forever family and nods
knowingly. 'Duz any1 know dat pretty lost kittah there? (pointing with
her tail) asks Daisy-chan.

'Oh yes' says one. 'She is Lizzie Bordon and newly found a meowmie'.

Daisy-chan's heart goes out to the newly found one, and whispering to da
Bear, she asks if he will mind a short visit to her room. His eyes soften
as he sees the kittah and being a nice fellow tells her he will await her
return.

Daisy-chan then dashes off but is very quiet as she opens the door to
their stateroom. Aunti Mabel is asleep curled with Cash about her back.
Stepping as quiet as a cat can, she uses the lovely facilities then opens
her jewlrey box.

'Now, she's scared anna feeling unsure. Letz see what mai self haz fur
her? Ohh! Dis is a lovely one! Mebby if she feels pretty she will join?.
Daisy-chan closes her box and quietly leaves the room being sure to not
wake the others napping.

Going back to the main party, she gently approaches (but not too close,
she remembers the dark OUT time and it's rules) and settles on the floor.

'Hai' she says. 'I wuz seeing your lovely self anna wonder, would you
mind wearing dis fur mai self? Da color is just a bit off fur me'.
Daisy-chan profers over a necklace of tiger-eye and amber with a single
tear-drop of the rare yellow star sapphire. 'Purrhaps you would like to
join mai table too'? 'Wez sittin wif Trudi, Jack, da Bear, anna few
udders'. 'Wez just ordering dessert and I have a Mouseickal arriving'
she says.

Daisy-chan settles comfortably to await her new friend's answer.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
trudi and jack wafe at der frundz, and there is a whole table of single
gurlcats wafin alzo
"cshenk" wrote in message
"Rebecca" wrote in message
"cshenk" wrote in message

Daisy-chan's ears perk up! She hears Mme Anais mention *mousecream*.
Adventurous as always she looks to da Bear and asks if he minds a
little
dessert? She's heard of it but not tasted it yet. She doesnt want to
be
rude though and scamper off leaving him alone. Instead, she purrs
and rubs
her cheek along his jaw then stands back just a little and says:

'Want some sweetness? I do believe they have dessert ready now?'

Da Bear, allus reddy four sum fudz, nods and offers his arm

Gracefully offering his arm, Daisy-chan accepts and they wander off
for some noms. Anything with mousecream that she's heard of suits
her. She's wondering if it is blended mousies with cream or something
else equally wonderful?

Entering the bar again, Chester sees them and says : 'Wow, nice
dancing da Bear!' Simultaneously 2 things happen. A catender brings
over a larger stool for da Bear and another unnamed kittah falls with
a 'plumpf' off their stool claiming 'nuff nip fur now, nap time!'.

Oh, dat is Pitoonya's "Micekreem" (her trayedmarked name)! When she
kumz by, she kan esplain it to yurownself. She also haz Mousesikkulz
(if datz spelled rite), and doze iz gud, too.

'Ohh sez Daisy-chan! It sounds most wunnerful! Perhaps Pitoonya will
tell us more?' says Daisy-chan as she follows da Bear to a seat.

Meantime, she notes the kittah who fell over is just happy and wobbles
off for a short nap.

She looks about to see who is here.

Da ceremonie beginz... Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 2 May 8th 09 09:29 PM
Da DAnz beginz Granby Cat community 4 February 17th 08 08:21 PM
DA WEDWINK BEGINZ!!!! Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 80 July 7th 05 07:25 AM
Da Roadtrip to da olympiks beginz! Mlle. Anaïs Cat community 99 August 26th 04 03:49 AM