Picture of Luna and the little ones

Old August 13th 03, 03:33 PM
Victor M. Martinez

bewtifulfreak wrote:
Yeah, she's wonderful like that. And they're *adorable*, as is 'mom' (am
I correct in thinking she's an adopted mom, and not their real one? I

Yes, she just loves playing mom to any kitten that comes nearby. After the
initial growling, of course.

didn't quite get the whole story, I'm fairly new here and still just getting

We fostered 3 kittens for the humane society a few months ago, and it was
very hard to give them up. When they called later asking if we wanted to
foster more, I pressed to do it and compromised on getting two (out of a
litter of 5). This way we thought we'd keep them and get off of fostering
without feeling too bad about it.

much. Those pix churned up my kitten fever, too, because we're actually
waiting on a little boy marmalade kitty (he's only two weeks at the moment,
so we've got a bit longer to be patient)....!

Congratulations! In the meantime, you can see the pictures of the rest of
our gang in their webpage. I'll add some new pictures soon:
http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo
It hasn't been updated in a while, I might do that tonight.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv