Tweed

Old June 20th 12, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
pat Chlebowski

Default Tweed

How is the problem with the wall coming?

Old June 21st 12, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"pat Chlebowski" wrote in message
How is the problem with the wall coming?

Nothing has happened since I spoke to one of the menfolk who was peering
into my garden from behind his garage through the gap created from the
wall-building, advising him I was not pleased that they'd built their wall
into my garden and they need to take it back to within the boundary; and he
immediately began punching numbers into his phone and disappeared.
Yesterday, I happened to be in my garden and I could hear what I presume is
his wife, sweeping their block paving at the back. She was sweeping the
debris from it towards the gap in the fence so she could sweep it into my
garden.
She hadn't seen me so I waited until she was just about to do it and then I
appeared. Didn't have to say a word. Just stood there. She didn't see me
at first but when she did, she nearly jumped out of her skin and pretended
she was going to sweep it to the side of her garage, which she did because I
stood there watching her.
That's the sort of neighbours they are.
No one in the neighbourhood seems to like them and they weren't invited to
our wonderful Diamond Jubilee party.
They are a big Asian family and when other Asian neighbours came to the
party, I asked them if they knew them even slightly, and they all made faces
like "never in a million years.."

Tweed

Old June 22nd 12, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
pat Chlebowski

Thanks for the update..... They sound like some kind of people not one
wants to get to know..... Good luck with them taking down the wall or
moving it.....

Tweed??? pat Chlebowski Cat anecdotes 23 April 11th 12 05:13 PM
No more bad Tweed Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 6 January 31st 12 10:56 PM
For Tweed Karen Cat anecdotes 10 January 6th 09 08:27 PM
For Tweed and Rob Marina Cat anecdotes 3 February 15th 07 12:48 PM
Tweed! Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 1 December 18th 05 06:20 AM