Fangyu four Zooming wiff Usses

Old January 13th 10, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Fangyu four Zooming wiff Usses

Hihi,

I wanna fank efferykitty hoo ported over an hepped us zooom up an down
da stares lass gnite an eerly diss morning. It wuz funfunfun. Widdl
SaMANfa fanks yoo two.

It wuz furry smarted too hid wen Uncl Bill comed outta his rume. I
shooda hidded too. Dat weigh we cud letted da doggy tak da blam, as is
tradishunal.

Howesomever, I din't wann littl Samanfa too be skared iff Uncl Bill
wuz mad. Butted he wasn't TOO mad. He sed "shh," yoor mommy is seepin
an wooked at Mommy Mickey's rume. An DEN he wooked wer yoons was all
hidin an he WINKD. Or mebbe he had sumfin in hisown eye. Dat mussa bin
it.

Wotsa funfun. Less dew it again reel sune.

--
Sunrise da PRITTY wun
X - SaMANFa, her mark
Old January 13th 10, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Hihi,

I wanna fank efferykitty hoo ported over an hepped us zooom up an down
da stares lass gnite an eerly diss morning. It wuz funfunfun. Widdl
SaMANfa fanks yoo two.

It wuz furry smarted too hid wen Uncl Bill comed outta his rume. I
shooda hidded too. Dat weigh we cud letted da doggy tak da blam, as is
tradishunal.

Howesomever, I din't wann littl Samanfa too be skared iff Uncl Bill
wuz mad. Butted he wasn't TOO mad. He sed "shh," yoor mommy is seepin
an wooked at Mommy Mickey's rume. An DEN he wooked wer yoons was all
hidin an he WINKD. Or mebbe he had sumfin in hisown eye. Dat mussa bin
it.

Wotsa funfun. Less dew it again reel sune.

--
Sunrise da PRITTY wun
X - SaMANFa, her mark

Hihi PRITTY wun,
et wuz fun fun portin offer n gittin da zooming wiff yoo n SaMANfa G
YeeeeeeeUP, weeeeeeee will doo dat ugin reel sune.
Wuffs n nosepoinkz
Mosey

Old January 14th 10, 10:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ani timez i kan spind wiffa wunnerful missee iz wurfa port, MH

--
Have a wonderful day

Old January 14th 10, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 14, 5:38*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
ani timez i kan spind wiffa wunnerful missee iz wurfa port, MH

Well it wuz gnice ub yoo two port over. BUTTED, sittin dere holin'
paws wiff Missy is GNOT zoomin.
It wuz kyoot an romantical, though. :-,)

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Old January 23rd 10, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 22, 9:16*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Annietime u kan be wiff a gudgud fren iz wonnerful. *Piglett thinking of
Wascal.

We dint getted two talk in awile. Dew yoo wanna port sumwer an hang
out wiff meseff?

--
Wascal

Old January 23rd 10, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat sounz gudgud. Da Gramby iz tired diz nite so herself wont need
mineselfz until her waktez up earlit in da mornink and wantz kompanie. I be
at Unkle Bills and we kan cide where ta go from dere.