Time to set yer Clocks Ahead Again

Old March 10th 11, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Time to set yer Clocks Ahead Again

Sunday, March 13 Daylight Savings Time begins so those of us in the USA ,
except Arizona
and some other state I can't remember, set your clocks FORWARD one hour
before you go to bed on Saturday night. I don't know if this applies to
parts of Canada or not.
Kyla

Old March 10th 11, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Sunday, March 13 Daylight Savings Time begins so those of us in the USA
, except Arizona
and some other state I can't remember, set your clocks FORWARD one hour
before you go to bed on Saturday night. I don't know if this applies to
parts of Canada or not.
Kyla

Iz didnt furget dis yer but dere iz stil tyme sn whoo nos mabe Iz wil
furget. TuTu
Old March 11th 11, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Itz Noo Joizy.

I kno dat Airyzonya hazz daylite svg tyme awll yeer, maybe Noo Joizy duz
tuu.
Ennykittee heer frum N.J.?

Old March 12th 11, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Sum hoomin gotted mad wif mai meowmie on dat moozik groop dat NJ duzznt hab
tew tyme zones, n hym kalled hur dum n stoopid. .
Ulso ai hurd dat Hawyhee duzznt hab DST eifer,
ai m sew mad at dat meen dumdum hoomin fur beingh meen tew mai meowmie.
MRRRRRRRT on hymself. Mosey

Itz Noo Joizy.
I kno dat Airyzonya hazz daylite svg tyme awll yeer, maybe Noo Joizy duz
tuu.
Ennykittee heer frum N.J.?

"Mosey =^..^=" Sunday, March 13 Daylight Savings Time begins so those of

Old March 13th 11, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Itz Noo Joizy.

I kno dat Airyzonya hazz daylite svg tyme awll yeer, maybe Noo Joizy duz
tuu.
Ennykittee heer frum N.J.?

Mine meowmie is from New Joisey, and she says the whole state is in
the Eastern Time Zone.

Mosey, maybe your meowmie is getting area codes and time zones
confused. At one time, New Joisey only had two area codes, but
neeffur two time zones.

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC
Chief Tabby In Residence
Old March 13th 11, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Itz Noo Joizy.

I kno dat Airyzonya hazz daylite svg tyme awll yeer, maybe Noo Joizy duz
tuu.
Ennykittee heer frum N.J.?

Mine meowmie is from New Joisey, and she says the whole state is in
the Eastern Time Zone.

Mosey, maybe your meowmie is getting area codes and time zones
confused. At one time, New Joisey only had two area codes, but
neeffur two time zones.

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC
Chief Tabby In Residence

Thank you Lilith, my meowmie doesn't know anybody in NJ to call.
Sorry
Mosey
Old March 13th 11, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Itz Noo Joizy.

I kno dat Airyzonya hazz daylite svg tyme awll yeer, maybe Noo Joizy
duz
tuu.
Ennykittee heer frum N.J.?

Mine meowmie is from New Joisey, and she says the whole state is in
the Eastern Time Zone.

Mosey, maybe your meowmie is getting area codes and time zones
confused. At one time, New Joisey only had two area codes, but
neeffur two time zones.

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC
Chief Tabby In Residence

Lilith Kitten, i kno dat NJ haz wun time zone, buttid duz it change frum
wintur tyem tu Summer daylite Savingz Tyme like da udder Eesturn staytez
du?
Like, tumurro, wyll 7 am be 8am ur styll 7am? Wyll hoomins 'Spring
Forward"?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 13th 11, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Meow Pitoonya!

Lilith Kitten, i kno dat NJ haz wun time zone, buttid duz it change frum
wintur tyem tu Summer daylite Savingz Tyme like da udder Eesturn staytez
du? Like, tumurro, wyll 7 am be 8am ur styll 7am? Wyll hoomins 'Spring
Forward"?

Yes. Mew Jersey observes Daylight Savings Time along with the rest of
the Eastern Time Zone ... except maybe Indiana. I don't know the
ruleses on that.

Yes, in Mew Jersey the hoomins and kittiez will spring furward.

I'ze sorry for the misclarification.

Respectfully mewed,
Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC
Chief Tabby In Residence

Busy Week Ahead (Mostly OT) Magic Mood Jeep Cat anecdotes 5 May 18th 09 10:21 PM
is it best to go ahead or wait? [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 12 December 7th 06 05:18 PM
Cats plan ahead. bigbadbarry Cat health & behaviour 4 May 17th 05 04:28 PM
Planning ahead Yoj Cat anecdotes 6 October 17th 04 02:12 PM
Thinking ahead... jmcquown Cat anecdotes 37 February 16th 04 11:59 AM