Panic

Old January 7th 12, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Panic

Just about to go to bed, Boyfie was coming in from rat patrol and I shut him
in the door, very slightly, I thought he was coming in swifter than he was.
Now I can't find him. I think he's inside. but if he is he's hiding.
I know I didn't shut the door enough on him to harm him, but wherever he is,
he thinks I am a seriously bad meowmie. Which I am.
He's well annoyed wherever he is and when I get up tomorrow he'll have
forgotten that sometimes meowmie is clumsy.
Tweed

Old January 7th 12, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Just about to go to bed, Boyfie was coming in from rat patrol and I shut
him in the door, very slightly, I thought he was coming in swifter than he
was.
Now I can't find him. I think he's inside. but if he is he's hiding.
I know I didn't shut the door enough on him to harm him, but wherever he
is, he thinks I am a seriously bad meowmie. Which I am.
He's well annoyed wherever he is and when I get up tomorrow he'll have
forgotten that sometimes meowmie is clumsy.
Tweed

Except, where is he? I cannot find him in the house and if he reversed and
is outside he is still missing. Maybe I did damage to him and he is dying
somewhere outside.

If he appears in the morning, I will pretend to kill him, like a mother who
lost their child and gets it back ;-)
You put me through this-- you're dead..
Tweed

Old January 7th 12, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

"Christina wrote in message
[...]

Opeh the fridge door or rattle a treat bag -- this always brings TuTu
out. Did you try your whistle? Good luck! MLB
Old January 7th 12, 07:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

[...]

He's almost certainly hiding, and your first prediction was correct. I hope
he shows up soon, so you can stop worrying.

Joy

Old January 7th 12, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Sat, 7 Jan 2012 03:22:11 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
Except, where is he? I cannot find him in the house and if he reversed and
is outside he is still missing. Maybe I did damage to him and he is dying
somewhere outside.

If he appears in the morning, I will pretend to kill him, like a mother who
lost their child and gets it back ;-)
You put me through this-- you're dead..

It didn't sound like you'd hurt him, but he's so shy! You'll let us know
when he's come back? Buster, the shyer of my two, always runs off and hides
for a few minutes when he accidentally gets tromped or tripped over.
Old January 7th 12, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Any news? I am paranoid since we lost Dunzi- I got up this morning and
both cats were there for breakfast so we both went back to bed (The
cats get fed at 6.30am as that's what they are used to- at the
weekends they get fed and I go back to bed) then when Dave got up and
they got fed again no sign of Sarsi- I called her no answer so I was
lying in bed convinced she must be ill/dying/dead to miss a
meal..until I rolled over to Dave's side of the bed but even then I
called "Sarsi Snuggle-Buddy" (she likes to snuggle when I'm curled up
in bed) no answer.....I was just about to consider where she might be
hiding when she appeared from nowhere for a snuggle

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old January 8th 12, 01:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Update Panic

Boyfie must have turned round and run away down the garden. He spent the
night in the conservatory and was meowing his head off on the doorstep for
me to let him in in the morning. He shot inside like an arrow (no lingering
in the doorway), gobbled his breakfast, complained he hadn't slept a wink
and slept for most of the day.
He's absolutely fine. Pheww!

Tweed

Old January 8th 12, 02:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Boyfie must have turned round and run away down the garden. He spent the
night in the conservatory and was meowing his head off on the doorstep for
me to let him in in the morning. He shot inside like an arrow (no lingering
in the doorway), gobbled his breakfast, complained he hadn't slept a wink
and slept for most of the day.
He's absolutely fine. Pheww!

Tweed

- - - - - - - - -

Great news! Thanks for the update. I know you spent a stressful night
until you heard him in the morning.

MaryL

Old January 8th 12, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"MaryL" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Boyfie must have turned round and run away down the garden. He spent the
night in the conservatory and was meowing his head off on the doorstep for
me to let him in in the morning. He shot inside like an arrow (no
lingering
in the doorway), gobbled his breakfast, complained he hadn't slept a wink
and slept for most of the day.
He's absolutely fine. Pheww!

Tweed

- - - - - - - - -

Great news! Thanks for the update. I know you spent a stressful night
until you heard him in the morning.

MaryL

Yes, I really thought I must have hurt him but as Tak says, he's shy and his
natural instinct was to flee from the dreadful meowmie that shut him in the
door whilst closing it.
He certainly comes in very swiftly now.
Tweed

Old January 8th 12, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
Boyfie must have turned round and run away down the garden. He spent the
night in the conservatory and was meowing his head off on the doorstep for
me to let him in in the morning. He shot inside like an arrow (no lingering
in the doorway), gobbled his breakfast, complained he hadn't slept a wink
and slept for most of the day.
He's absolutely fine. Pheww!

Tweed

Thank Bast! I was worried when I didn't see an update this morning.

--
Adrian

Who me, panic? Eva Quesnell Cat health & behaviour 12 November 26th 06 07:17 PM
I'm not going to panic just yet Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 35 September 27th 06 11:06 PM
Panic! sandra Cat anecdotes 8 September 15th 06 10:11 PM
Panic over [email protected] Cat anecdotes 2 December 23rd 05 02:29 AM