A visitor

Old January 24th 12, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default A visitor

When I got home this afternoon there was a strange white cat on the
kitchen counter, eating some cold beef which was meant to be my supper.
I think it is probably female, cold, wet and dirty. I've given her a
couple of plates of cat food and some water. I wonder how long she'll
stay, Baggy has yowled at her a couple of times but I don't think he's
too upset.
--
Adrian
Old January 24th 12, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
When I got home this afternoon there was a strange white cat on the
kitchen counter, eating some cold beef which was meant to be my supper. I
think it is probably female, cold, wet and dirty. I've given her a couple
of plates of cat food and some water. I wonder how long she'll stay, Baggy
has yowled at her a couple of times but I don't think he's too upset.
--
Adrian

Oooh! A surprise kitty! How did she get in?

Jill

Old January 24th 12, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

jmcquown wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
When I got home this afternoon there was a strange white cat on the
kitchen counter, eating some cold beef which was meant to be my
supper. I think it is probably female, cold, wet and dirty. I've given
her a couple of plates of cat food and some water. I wonder how long
she'll stay, Baggy has yowled at her a couple of times but I don't
think he's too upset.
--
Adrian

Oooh! A surprise kitty! How did she get in?

Jill

Through the cat flap. She seems happy to stay where she is on the counter.

--
Adrian
Old January 24th 12, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Adrian wrote:

jmcquown wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message

When I got home this afternoon there was a strange white cat on the
kitchen counter, eating some cold beef which was meant to be my
supper. I think it is probably female, cold, wet and dirty. I've given
her a couple of plates of cat food and some water. I wonder how long
she'll stay, Baggy has yowled at her a couple of times but I don't
think he's too upset.

How did she get in?

Through the cat flap. She seems happy to stay where she is on the counter.

I'll bet! Away from Baggy, no doubt. He may not be upset, but she probably
doesn't know that.

Shadow certainly didn't waste any time sending you a new stray...

--
Joyce

Cats' hearing apparatus is built to allow the human voice to easily
go in one ear and out the other. -- Stephen Baker
Old January 24th 12, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jan 24, 7:57*am, Adrian wrote:
When I got home this afternoon there was a strange white cat on the
kitchen counter, eating some cold beef which was meant to be my supper.
I think it is probably female, cold, wet and dirty.

Sounds like Shadow and Bast have conspired to send you a new owner

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old January 24th 12, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jan 24, 8:51*am, Adrian wrote:

Through the cat flap. She seems happy to stay where she is on the counter..

Doesn't sound like a feral unless she was so desperate for food she
was prepared to risk the cat flap and coming inside. A stray? a dumped
former pet?

Baggy's yowling sounds like she's saying "I am the boss around here
but do as I say and it'll be fine"

I await developments

Old January 24th 12, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
When I got home this afternoon there was a strange white cat on the
kitchen counter, eating some cold beef which was meant to be my supper. I
think it is probably female, cold, wet and dirty. I've given her a couple
of plates of cat food and some water. I wonder how long she'll stay, Baggy
has yowled at her a couple of times but I don't think he's too upset.
--

You have a new cat.

Old January 24th 12, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

Lesley wrote:
On Jan 24, 8:51 am, Adrian wrote:

Through the cat flap. She seems happy to stay where she is on the counter.

Doesn't sound like a feral unless she was so desperate for food she
was prepared to risk the cat flap and coming inside. A stray? a dumped
former pet?

Baggy's yowling sounds like she's saying "I am the boss around here
but do as I say and it'll be fine"

I await developments

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I'm pretty sure she's not a feral, maybe lost, I hope she wasn't dumped. I
wonder if she'll still be here in the morning.
--
Adrian

A visitor Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 4 March 1st 10 04:08 PM
A visitor Adrian A Cat anecdotes 4 November 9th 07 11:44 PM
Yet another visitor jmcquown Cat anecdotes 3 April 2nd 07 01:37 AM
Visitor wafflycat Cat anecdotes 13 February 12th 06 09:43 AM
I have a visitor wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX Cat anecdotes 34 August 12th 03 09:41 PM