A candle for, Tennessee Tuxedo.

Old February 7th 12, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default A candle for, Tennessee Tuxedo.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...ErTrriMvwoXQlA
--
Adrian
Old February 7th 12, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

On 2/7/2012 8:47 AM, Adrian wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...ErTrriMvwoXQlA

Thank you Adrian! We've been having problems with our internet (cats
turned the modem on standby mode sometime during the night), and I just
now got onto the newsgroup to post (facebook was done via my phone)

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old February 7th 12, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 2/7/2012 7:47 AM, Adrian wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...ErTrriMvwoXQlA

Adrian, again, I so appreciate your lighting candles for our lost loved
ones. I have copies printed out of all Sammy's candles and they mean a
great deal to me.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old February 7th 12, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...ErTrriMvwoXQlA
--
Adrian

This goes to Facebook. Is it possible for you to continue to create
settings in the site you previously used? I do not use FB.

Thanks,
MaryL

Old February 8th 12, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

On 2/7/2012 5:09 PM, MaryL wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...ErTrriMvwoXQlA

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=TTux

Old February 8th 12, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message ...

On 2/7/2012 5:09 PM, MaryL wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...ErTrriMvwoXQlA

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=TTux

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

Thanks. That did it.

MaryL

Old February 9th 12, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=TTux

--
Adrian

Tuxedo IS Definitely Best Kitty in World harry Cat anecdotes 5 March 1st 10 09:44 PM
Purrs for a very unfortunate tuxedo cat... Gandalf Cat anecdotes 6 February 21st 10 06:22 PM
Tuxedo kitten cutie Takayuki Cat anecdotes 23 January 18th 07 04:57 AM
A tiny Tuxedo! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 2 February 10th 06 06:31 PM
Tuxedo cat, brown freckles? Mary Cat health & behaviour 13 March 14th 05 11:38 PM