Keep Beautiful Photo Journals Of Your Pets From Your Phone

Old March 20th 12, 02:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daily Pet

Default Keep Beautiful Photo Journals Of Your Pets From Your Phone

Do you have an iPhone or Android phone? Coming soon is an mobile app that will allow you to take photographer grade photos of your pets from your phone and place them in a daily photo journal you can share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, an through email.

We are building it as we speak, and you can get on the list early to know exactly when it drops http://dailypet.co

We hope we could get MUCH feedback from this group to make it the perfect app from you.
Old March 20th 12, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Daily Pet wrote:
Do you have an iPhone or Android phone? Coming soon is an mobile app that will allow you to take photographer grade photos of your pets from your phone and place them in a daily photo journal you can share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, an through email.

We are building it as we speak, and you can get on the list early to know exactly when it drops http://dailypet.co

We hope we could get MUCH feedback from this group to make it the perfect app from you.

CHARTER: rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

This unmoderated group is for the telling of cat stories. They can be
stories of your cat, someone else's cat or just a cat you've seen somewhere
else. The stories can be humorous or sad but should steer clear of
advocating animal cruelty in any form.
Postings advocating animal cruelty in any form are forbidden.

Cross-posting is discouraged.

Commercial advertising in general is prohibited.

With the exception of PGP (and any other similar schemes) keys, no binaries
are allowed in this group. Binaries should be posted in the appropriate
binary group with a short message directing the reader to the file location
posted here.

--
Adrian
Old March 22nd 12, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Daily Pet" wrote in message
Do you have an iPhone or Android phone? Coming soon is an mobile app that
will allow you to take photographer grade photos of your pets from your
phone

SPAM! The only feedback you'll get from me is negative. I don't use my
phone to take pictures. (I might snap a pic if I was witnessing a crime in
progress and a photo might be helpful to the police.) I'm certainly not
going to download an untested, "building it as we speak" app from some
random poster.

Jill