activity: Heart Stories

Old March 7th 11, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default activity: Heart Stories

Trudi returns to the PA and announces: OK i finded da notez... ucatz hasta
qwit changin da fread namez, startz a new one so da slow soft can find what
i want hersef to...

da furzt actifitee iz now startin onna top offa da ship... itz urown heart
storee anna i willz goez furzt...

How I 'dopted soft anna Furee:

da dday befur i camed to da door of soft anna fureez howze dey had been inna
petsmurt lukin fura furnd fur tv ta pway wif, der wuz diz GIANT kitty, himz
name wuz pooka like inna harvey moffee wif jimmie stewart, himz wuz onlee
nine monfz owlde butted himz wuz already twelf pwndz anna himz wuzint at
all fat himz wuz juzt giant, himz wuza purfekt tuxido kitty anna da furree
thinked himz wuz berree atratif beclawz himz faze wuz black but alla himz
whiskerz wuz white... when furree azked da ladee she letted himz owtta himz
jail anna himz liked furree ok but himz juzt ignored soft anna himz didunt
really akt like himz wanted ta come home wif dem, so dey wuz disapointed
butted dey knowed a kitty wuz owt der for dem anna dey alzo beleef dat da
kitty chooses not da hoomin so dey wented home kinda sad but dey alzo knew
dey wuld keep lukin... den dat efinin march 16 da furree started to not feel
gud, da nezt mornin when da furree getted up soft made himz go bak to bed
beclawz it wuz ickee inna owt and dey had been to da toona pwaze da nite
befure so she said for himz ta rezt anna if himz getted bettere anna da snow
stopped den dey wuld go to da toona pwaze... afur a while soft madea ofur
catz go inna berum wif furree so she could smoke a cigaret atta bak door...

she turned onna radio anna openind da bak door...

da song "i knew i loved you before i met you" by savage garden camed onna
radio...

da soft wuz thinkin how she wulda liked to haf dat pooka kitty... at dat
moment da wurdz furm da some wuz"i must have dreamed you into life..." and i
runned up herown nightgown ont herown shoulder...

da soft started screemin anna hollerin anna i just hanged on, da furree
camed furm da bedrum to see whut wuza matter wiffa soft beclawz she
generalle duzint make dat muc noize...

she sayed to furree tell me this isn't a rat or i am gonna die right here...
he said

"no, its a kitten, wet as it can be and YOU are not ever allowed into
petsmart again" soft asked why and furree sayed:" its a tuxido with an
all black face and white whiskers and if you can think them into existence
well won't have any room on the bed to sleep!!!"

then furree dried minesef off anna putted me inna kitty sweet and i has been
wif dem ever sinze...

I haz a kuple of ofur heart storeez but diz iz juzt ta getz diz aktifitee
started,

Trudi

Old March 7th 11, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 7, 12:05*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
[...]

Yoo is a tuckseedogh kittee, Trudi? Wike mine bruffer (rb).
Concatulayshuns, dat is sutsh a gud fing tew bee.
An yoor stowy sew sew dwamatick an hart touching, er tuhtsheen.

Wee garding da freads chaynging der naym, itz da freads fawlt. Itted
chanynjes itted own naym, dats wat it duz tew me cuz ai hab neffur
nowingly chaynjed da fread naym.

ai iz innosent.

Sinseerwy, Meowy
Old March 7th 11, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

I haz a kuple of ofur heart storeez but diz iz juzt ta getz diz
aktifitee started,

Trudi

I will go next!

Back when I was a tiny liddle bitty, just barely old enough to be away
from my Momcat, da mean hoomins dat mine Momcat lived wif decided dey
din't want kittens so dey taked us kittens away. I don't know what
happened to mine littermates, but dey dropped me off atta curb beside a
big parking lot. I was lucky, cuz dere was a big hedge next to where dey
dropped me, so I had a good place to hide and sleep.

Da next morning I getted up early and decided to roll around on da warm
sidewalk. Dis was in June in soufern Catifurnia, so dere was lots of warm
sunshine. But hoomins kept coming towards me, so I kept hafing to run
back under da hedge to hide. A bunch of hoomins stopped to talk to me,
and lots of dem left food an watter for me. I lived like dis fur about a
week.

Den one day after da hoomins goed home for da day, a strange metal thing
appeared next to mine hedge. It looked like a box, but it was made of big
wires an stuff. I later learned dat it was a trap. An dere was some
really good-smelling stinky kitty food in it. Since I din't know what it
was I climbed up da inside of da hedge (da hedge plants is like tiny
trees, after all) and I walked along da top of da hedge until I was by da
metal fingy. I didn't see nufing dangerous, so I hopped down from da
hedge and went inside to eat. I heard somefing go "bump" behind me, but I
was busy eating so I din't worry about it. But den a hoomin starting
coming towards me, and da box was now closed. I was trapped! Da hoomin
picked up da box wif me inside, and I started screaming "Help! He's going
to hurt me! Help!", but nocat came to help.

Da hoomin took me to a stinky place (I later learned dat it was da TED's
office_, and stayed dere four whole days. Den da first hoomin camed back
and picked me up and taked me to hims howse. Da hoomin taked me into da
bafroom and letted me out of da box, and I explored a little. I had a
nice soft towel to sleep on, and a dish of food, and a bowl of water, and
a litter box, and da hoomin was sitting on da floor watching me. I
figgered dat if him was setting out all dis stuff fur me and was being
nice an quiet an still, mebbe him wasn't going to hurt me. So I climbed
up on hims lap, curled up, and went to sleep.

I stayed in dat bafroom fur two weeks. Da hoomins (dere was a girl hoomin
too, and her was just as nice as da boy hoomin) would come in an play wif
me lots, and petted me lots, and gived me eye drops an pills. Den after
two weeks I getted to come out of da bafroom an meet da offur kitties
living dere. Dere was two old cats (Cleo and DeeDee), and a young cat
(Amelia). I was da youngest. I has been furry happy since dat day.

Since dat day I has been living with dose two hoomins (Paw an Meowmie). I
had a bad bad scare a couple years ago, but I will write another story
about dat another time.

Sammy Redcat
Old March 7th 11, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

furree sayz mine tuxido iz purrfekt... i iz not akzin anycat of changin dem
i mineself thinkz da pooter greeblinz duzit to catfuzzle soft, Trudi

Old March 7th 11, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ursef haza great hoomin, dem twapz haz been uzed furm time to time at da
softz momz, but moztlee dey getsa racoonz, Trudi

Old March 7th 11, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Storrmmee wrote:
[...]

Dat iz such a sweet stori. TuTu
Old March 7th 11, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

[...]

dat stori iz 'spirin. Gud onn yuu. TuTu

Old March 7th 11, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

whata wunnerful storree, resku hoominz iz wunnerful hoominz, ursef getted a
good meowmie, trudi

lukin arownd for da nezt storee teller
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
Trudi returns to the PA and announces: OK i finded da notez... ucatz
hasta qwit changin da fread namez, startz a new one so da slow soft can
find what i want hersef to...

da furzt actifitee iz now startin onna top offa da ship... itz urown
heart storee anna i willz goez furzt...

How I 'dopted soft anna Furee:

(klippt aftur reedink)

Befurr I wuz effin borned, mine meowmee bekayme uh owt-cat, I dunno wy.
Kitten Rescue peopil twyd tu kapshur hur in dat sayme kinda bockz,
but hur wuz tuu shmart. Den she had uz bittiez, I tink twee uv uz.
Den she allowt herownself and uz bitteez tu be kapshurt. We stayd in
a nize rez-Q heowz furra long tyme. (Mineown meowmee iz styll dere an I
getz tu bizit hur wen Meowmee an Pawpaw goze on bakayshun)

Sumtymez, mine rez-q daddy tookt me 'n sumudder kitteez tu PetCo in
Norffrwidj.
Wun day, meowmee wuz missin Dyna (RB) soo mutsh dat hur shtoppt intu Petco
just tu pet a kittee. She towld mine rez-q daddy dat she wanted tu pet a
"laid bak"
kittee, so he put me in hur armz. I wuz reel gudgud an frendlee...I juzt
poot mine
fayze negzt tu hurz ans shtartid purrink...an purrink...an purrink. Hur
got mizty eeyd
an handid me bak tu da man, an sed fangu, I mite be bak negzt week. I
thot ov hur
awl week, an hur thot bowt me, an towld PawPaw dat hur needed me. So dey
kawld mine rez-q hoominz and aranjt tu hab me.

Dey poot me in da baffruum, an I hydid unner uh low kabinit furra wyle,
but dey
kept kummin in an tawkt jentulee tu me, an feded me gud fuudz an tweetz,
so affur
uh wyle I shtartid eggzplorink da rezt ov myowntruhome.
(An I didunt bite ur skratsh tyll I knew dat dey lufft me.)
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 7th 11, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Heer iz myown dopshun storee.

My sisfur Cassidy an me wuz frum a litter uv kittinz dat wuz bandoned in a
cardbord boks. We wuz da onliest ones to survive. Da hoomins dat reskyooed
us taked kare uv uss fur a wile. Dey taked us to be fixed whare we wuznt
broke, and dey helped me git rid uv sum parrysites. Durin lotza dat time I
didnt feel too gud, but Cassidy wuz alwaze dere to help. She kepped me
kumpanee an she tried to make me feel bedderer. She wuz a furry gud
nursekittee.

After we wuz bof helthy, da reskyoo hoomins taked ussez to where der wuz
lotza kittees (an evin sum d*gs!) in kajiz. Lotza hoomins wokked arown
lukkin at uss, but we didn't like ennee uv dem until we seed Meowmie kum in.
Now Meowmie wuz finking uv invitin juss one kittee to liv wif hur, but we
knowed we wuz da kitteez she needed, so we tried to luk owr cutist. She
lukked at uss an wokked passt to luk at udder kitteez, but we knowed it wuz
goin to be uss. Finally we seed hur tokkin to anudder hoomin an poyntin at
usses! We went home wit hur dat furry day.

Cassidy an me noo we had finded owrown onetroohome. We wuz safe indors, and
dere wuz lotza fudz an toyz. Affur only a liddle time, tho, Cassidy didnt
feel furry gud. Evenchully Meowmie notissed an taked usses bof to da TED.
Da TED zamined Cassidy an telled Meowmie dat da sikniss Cassidy had wudnt
git bedder. Meowmie wuz furry sad but da TED helpd hur unnerstan dat it wuz
Cassidy's time to go to da brij, and TED helped Cassidy start on hur jurnee.
Aftur she wuz gone, Meowmie puttid me on da table wif Cassidy so I cud kno
she wuz gone. I nosetuched hur goodbye, happee dat she wuznt sik enneemor,
den I turnd bak to Meowmie to let hur kno I wuz still dere to tak kare uv
hur.

Sundance