Stowaway!

Old August 1st 12, 08:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav[_2_]

Default Stowaway!

This little stowaway must be a new variety of the Turkish Van cat
breed:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-19059679

--
MatSav

Old August 2nd 12, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"MatSav" wrote in message ...

This little stowaway must be a new variety of the Turkish Van cat
breed:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-19059679

--
MatSav
*************
Cats are amazing, aren't they? Surely they guessed the kittens age wrong.
Or the duration of the trip. How could a 6-week old kitten survive for 9
days in a cargo trailer without (at least) water?

Jill

Old August 2nd 12, 06:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

MatSav wrote:

This little stowaway must be a new variety of the Turkish Van cat
breed:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-19059679

She's so cute! It amazes me that she survived that long trip, but there
are a lot of stories like this, so it seems like cats can live in pretty
austere conditions for longer than you'd expect them to.

I wonder if she was a feral or was she someone's pet?

--
Joyce

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he
grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto a freeway.
Old August 3rd 12, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

This little stowaway must be a new variety of the Turkish Van cat
breed:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-19059679

Most cats in Turkey are moggies, indistinguishable from British
ones. Yonda looks just like the office cat for the our old vet.

Van cats are very rare in Turkey now - some sort of disease has
drastically reduced their numbers.

Old August 3rd 12, 12:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

This little stowaway must be a new variety of the Turkish Van cat
breed:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-19059679

Most cats in Turkey are moggies, indistinguishable from British
ones. Yonda looks just like the office cat for the our old vet.

....oops, I got whooshed.

(Reason: I pronounce "Van", the place and the cat breed, in
the Turkish way, so the pun wasn't immediately obvious...)

Cruising: stowaway Annie Wxill Cat anecdotes 2 July 12th 06 10:19 PM
Stowaway.... Nanny Cat anecdotes 28 March 12th 06 03:25 AM
Emily the stowaway No More Retail Cat health & behaviour 4 December 4th 05 10:14 PM
Emily the stowaway whitershadeofpale Cat health & behaviour 0 December 3rd 05 02:07 AM
Emily the stowaway .oO rach Oo. Cat health & behaviour 0 December 2nd 05 10:13 PM