Deer frenz

Old April 16th 19, 10:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Deer frenz

Az most of yoo knowz, I iz a furry old kittee -- almoss 19. Resintly I haznt bin feelin gud. Meowmie haz bin doin herown bestest to hewp myownself, but she lissenz to da TED, an we awl knowz da kind of fingz TEDz sez to do: yucky meddysinz, stikkin pore kitteez wif needulz, etc.

But, mirakul of mirakulz, I haz made Meowmie unnerstan dat doze fingz mite not be da bestest fur myownself now, an she haz decided to stop or slow down on sum of dem. It mite be dat dey wuz hewpin myown bodee keep werkin, but dey made me feel unhappee an I haz bin hidin a lot.

I duznt know if I will feel betterer wifowt so mennee meddysinz an stuf, but if I can't feel gud ennee mor, Meowmie haz purromissed dat I won't haf to feel bad fur too much longer. In kase da worstest happinz, I juss wantz to say dat I haz bin furry happee wif Meowmie an heer in da komoonitee. I haz had a gud long life (most of it wif a deer sisfur), da luv of a gud girlkittee, and da frenship of mennee wunnerful kitteez heer in RPCC. Fangu awl fur bein part of dat.

Yur fren,
Sundance
Old April 16th 19, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Sundance, mine friend, you haf been an excellent friend-cat and a great adventurer wif da Community. You have become an integral part of dis Community, and when your time to journey to da Bridge comes, know dat you will be deeply missed.

However, when dat time comes you will be reunited wif a hole lot of really good friends. I know dat Harri Roadcat an Cleocatra and Amelia will be glad to see you again.

Mine whole house is sending health purrs and heart purrs to you and your meowmie.

Sammy Redcat, Ranger Greycat, Francesca da Fierce, Starr da Dogg, Mama Misty, Master Midnight, Fred, and Sarge. And of course Dan and Nancy (Paw an Meowmie).

Old April 18th 19, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Fangu all. It lukz like I only haz to hold on til Friday, when we alreddy had a TED appointmint. Pleez purr fur Meowmie, kuz she will miss myownself so much after I leevz, an also purr fur herown eyes, kuz dey iz leekin a lot rite now.

Sundance the weary
Old April 18th 19, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

On Wednesday, April 17, 2019 at 11:59:14 PM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Fangu all. It lukz like I only haz to hold on til Friday, when we alreddy had a TED appointmint. Pleez purr fur Meowmie, kuz she will miss myownself so much after I leevz, an also purr fur herown eyes, kuz dey iz leekin a lot rite now.

Sundance the weary

PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr
Old April 19th 19, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
tess

On Wednesday, April 17, 2019 at 8:59:14 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Fangu all. It lukz like I only haz to hold on til Friday, when we alreddy had a TED appointmint. Pleez purr fur Meowmie, kuz she will miss myownself so much after I leevz, an also purr fur herown eyes, kuz dey iz leekin a lot rite now.

Sundance the weary

Deer Sundance. I iz so sorry tu heer dis. Yu haz been a gudgud fren fur many years. We sends many purrs fur yu an yur Meowmie.

Tess
Old April 19th 19, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 2:57:26 AM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[...]

OH! Mine Darlink! I juzt kayme heer an read diz...
Whut kin I say? I dun't want yu tu suffurr, I luff yu tuu mutsh fur dat. I yam olny 15, so it may be a wile b-furr I joyne yu at the Bridge, but we wyll be bak tugedder afurr uh wyle, myn deer sweet darlink. In da meenwyle I wyll mizz yu soooooo mutsh!

Yur Luffink wink,
P2nya AKA yur Sweetee.
Old April 19th 19, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Toonya! I wuz hopin yoo wud be heer! Now I kan be brave, az long az yoo iz wif me.

Pleez don't be sad fur too long after I iz gone. I haz had a gud life, an yoo wuz da bestest part of it. Look fur Rebecca an me efurry yeer at da Jellicle Ball: we will wave to yurownself frum da Rainbow Brij an send yoo awl owr luv.

But fur now, it wud kumfurt myownself if yoo wud juss sit heer an keep me kumpanee.

Yur loving Sunnydanse
Old April 20th 19, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 9:29:49 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Toonya! I wuz hopin yoo wud be heer! Now I kan be brave, az long az yoo iz wif me.

Pleez don't be sad fur too long after I iz gone. I haz had a gud life, an yoo wuz da bestest part of it. Look fur Rebecca an me efurry yeer at da Jellicle Ball: we will wave to yurownself frum da Rainbow Brij an send yoo awl owr luv.

But fur now, it wud kumfurt myownself if yoo wud juss sit heer an keep me kumpanee.

Yur loving Sunnydanse

I Yam heer furr yu, mine Deer Sweet Darlink! I wyll not leaf yur syde.
I wyll twy tu be brayve, yu try tuu.... And yur brayve Meowmee, hu wyll be effin moor sadsad den mine, if dat iz possiboble.

:'(

Yur sad an Luffink wink,

P2ña AKA Sweetee