If she turns green I'm leaving the room

Old August 29th 06, 10:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default If she turns green I'm leaving the room

A month or so back I brought a new brush. It wasn't a cheap one either.

Now Sarrasine just loves brushies so normally I put it away because if
it gets left out, she'll bring it to me and demand more and more
brushies -I don't think it is possible to over brush that feline! Well
last night I went to bed late and forgot to put the brush away

This morning I find it snapped in half!

Sarrasine is now known as the "Hulk" and yes if she turns green I'm not
staying around to find out what happens next.

I guess we'd better just not make her angry!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old August 29th 06, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Karen wrote:
Wooow. How on earth did she DO that?

I'm not sure I want to know, she'd managed to snap the handle clean
through and it was solid wood,

As I say we're just never going to make her angry! (As if we would
anyway)

Old August 30th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Karen" wrote:
Wooow. How on earth did she DO that?

My theory would be that she knows karate.

Old August 30th 06, 11:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Takayuki wrote:
My theory would be that she knows karate.

Possible. We used to call her the "Kung-fu kitten" from the way she
would move when play fighting.

Also if she had a black belt we wouldn't be able to see it as she's
black all over

I'll check when I get home. Any excuse to stroke a Fabulous Furball

Old August 31st 06, 01:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Lesley wrote:

I'll check when I get home. Any excuse to stroke a Fabulous Furball

Couldn't find a black belt still the tickles and skritchies I have her
while trying to will probably keep her happy!

Old August 31st 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Lesley wrote:
Lesley wrote:

I'll check when I get home. Any excuse to stroke a Fabulous Furball

Couldn't find a black belt still the tickles and skritchies I have her
while trying to will probably keep her happy!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Wow! That was either a freak accident or....there's someting going on
at night you probably don't want to know about!
Frank is a brushme brushme cat. I ordered him a "kitty spa"...it's a
floor gadget that you put catnip in, it has different brushes at
different angles. Theoretically, then he can brush himself.
Will let you know how he likes it. (but I think we all know what
usually happens when you spend money on a toy you think they'll just
adore...)

Sherry

Old August 31st 06, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

wrote in message
oups.com...

Frank is a brushme brushme cat. I ordered him a "kitty spa"...it's a
floor gadget that you put catnip in, it has different brushes at
different angles...

Mrs Cat says, "I want one! NOOOOOOW!!!" Where am I likely to get one of
these? On the web, or my local UK pet store?

Old August 31st 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

http://www.edirectory.co.uk/pf/pages...at+spa&cid=880

Is this the one Marina?

I bet they have them at the pet store. I've seen these and wondered if Sugar
would like it.

"MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com wrote
in message ...
oups.com...

Old August 31st 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Karen wrote:
http://www.edirectory.co.uk/pf/pages...at+spa&cid=880

Is this the one Marina?

I bet they have them at the pet store. I've seen these and wondered if Sugar
would like it.

"MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com wrote
in message ...
wrote in message
oups.com...

Frank is a brushme brushme cat. I ordered him a "kitty spa"...it's a
floor gadget that you put catnip in, it has different brushes at
different angles...

Mrs Cat says, "I want one! NOOOOOOW!!!" Where am I likely to get one of
these? On the web, or my local UK pet store?

I ordered mine from Drs. Foster and Smith. Here's a link, it shows the
item a little better. I am expecting it to come in tomorrow. Will write
a review!

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...pc=1&N=0&Nty=1

CatSpa

Sherry

Tessie and Silver were in the same room... Karen AKA KajiKit Cat anecdotes 8 February 20th 06 10:54 PM
Decorating the Tree With Mommy CatNipped Cat anecdotes 53 January 17th 05 11:59 PM
Entertaining Guests With Mommy CatNipped Cat anecdotes 96 November 11th 04 06:15 AM
M & Ms Bev Cat anecdotes 87 September 15th 04 03:21 PM
Help! Need advice on cat introduction Danathar Cat health & behaviour 42 November 20th 03 01:59 PM