Loud, CAT very Noisy! will not be quiet is on my last nerve PLEASe HeLP!!!!

Old August 24th 06, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Loud, CAT very Noisy! will not be quiet is on my last nerve PLEASe HeLP!!!!

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...

cybercat wrote:
"Deeanna" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Cheryll!
I didn't think much about this guy possibly being a troll until I read
your post. Who in their right mind would declaw a purebred cat?

wtf? Like there is a difference between artificially bred cats and

normal
cats when it comes to clawing furniture?

It has been my observation that a purebred is more likely to be
declawed because people who *buy* "purebred" (and I use that term
loosely) cats are more into the way they look rather than the way they
act.

That makes perfect sense, in a sickening kind of way. Eyuu. Ugh. The cat as
an ornament.

Old August 25th 06, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Deeanna

wtf? Like there is a difference between artificially bred cats and
normal
cats when it comes to clawing furniture?

L,
For the record, I do not and will NEVER believe in declawing cats,
purebreds or otherwise. I am also strongly opposed to breeding animals
for money. But, that's just me.

I don't know what FWIW means, but right back atcha.

-L. wrote:
cybercat wrote:
"Deeanna" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Cheryll!
I didn't think much about this guy possibly being a troll until I read
your post. Who in their right mind would declaw a purebred cat?

wtf? Like there is a difference between artificially bred cats and normal
cats when it comes to clawing furniture?

It has been my observation that a purebred is more likely to be
declawed because people who *buy* "purebred" (and I use that term
loosely) cats are more into the way they look rather than the way they
act.

FWIW....

-L.

Old August 25th 06, 06:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

Deeanna wrote:
wtf? Like there is a difference between artificially bred cats and
normal
cats when it comes to clawing furniture?

L,
For the record, I do not and will NEVER believe in declawing cats,
purebreds or otherwise. I am also strongly opposed to breeding animals
for money. But, that's just me.

I don't know what FWIW means, but right back atcha.

For what it's worth...

And I agree WRT breeding and declawing. Both should be banned.

-L.

Old August 26th 06, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Deeanna" wrote in message
oups.com...
wtf? Like there is a difference between artificially bred cats and
normal
cats when it comes to clawing furniture?

L,
For the record, I do not and will NEVER believe in declawing cats

L did not say that, I said that.

Old August 26th 06, 11:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

WELL UPDATE first i dont know what a troll is but I do love cats I had
no choice in the matter of declawing but I agree I would never declaw a
cat if I had a chice in the matter I didnt have a choice inthe breed
althou i did like burmese cats Zorro is my second if you subtract the
age of the cat from my age you can see I was to young to be able to
afford a pure bread cat or declawing I had no job at the time.. and
we are definantly keeping this cat it is just carzy how noisy he is i
just wanted to see if there was somthing to do since we have ner really
gotten outside opinions on the matter and I get lots of good info from
the web